Cycle Buddy Central!

Wow yours just went from light to bam positive! Hope you got some BD'ing in, can't wait for you girls to do HPTs next. rmsh your turn to post your OPKs!

I doubt mine will be evens lightly positive til around CD20, we will see

You never know... I think horsey said she usually didn't o until around cd 20 and the cycle she got pregnant she o'ed a few days early :test: :test: :test: :rofl:

Can't you tell I am bored out of my mind with my cycle? I need some excitment in my life :haha:

Morning! I am CD13 today. I believe I may O today or tomorrow morning. I really hope it happens today since DH and I got some good BD'ing the last couple of nights. Last cycle my OPK was only positive for 1 day and I know I caught the surge at the beginning. I will keep taking opks today and tomorrow until I don't see positives anymore. My temp stayed the same this morning but I wonder if it should've been lower than it was due to the fact that DH and I got into the rum last night :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

Make sure to post those opks from today!

I am doing on just waiting to get this stupid cycle over with. I am more than halfway through the provera. I got my "fake" crosshairs from FF today :haha: I say fake because my temp rise is likely due to the provera. But still it looks pretty :rofl:

I'm definatly ovulatng today, I can feel it. I'm not BD'ing though for completly selfish reasons and I feel like such a douchebag. I'm letting this month pass...

Plus at cd 45 would a pregnancy even stick this late??

I sure hope you can get pregnant on cd 45 because I always o cd 40 and later these days. I know people have gotten pregnant with late o. There are conflicting things out there saying if it does or does not impact your chances of getting pregnant.

If you don't want to try this cycle then that is your choice that is not selfish. What is your reasoning, you have me curious now :haha: You don't have to answer if you don't want to of course :)

DH and I want to try this month sooo much (we talked for hours about this last night, trying to decide if we wanted to chance it or not lol).

We're going to Europe soon and I want to be able to keep up (we walk A LOT lol), we're also meeting up with friends who have booked us on a beer crawl (I don't want to worry about having a beer or two - I'm NOT a heavy drinker anways, but still)

I feel so guilty, like I should just grow up. DH told me it's okay to want to enjoy my vacation and he promised we would keep trying and it would hapoen eventually...

Rachel I really hope this is your month. Long cycles just make pregnancy seem so out of reach...:wacko:

Morning! I am CD13 today. I believe I may O today or tomorrow morning. I really hope it happens today since DH and I got some good BD'ing the last couple of nights. Last cycle my OPK was only positive for 1 day and I know I caught the surge at the beginning. I will keep taking opks today and tomorrow until I don't see positives anymore. My temp stayed the same this morning but I wonder if it should've been lower than it was due to the fact that DH and I got into the rum last night :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

Keep peeing sweetpea! LOL We need to see pics too! :)

I bought vanilla rum in Grand Caymen...soooo delicious!! I'm not a drinker but could go for some now hehe

So I was able to sneak a pic in my purse at work :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

I need help :p

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-10.jpg

Looking good sweetpea :thumbup: I would say sometime today or tomorrow is O day :happydance:

I love that you took a pic in your purse! :rofl: you know we won't judge you :haha:

DH and I want to try this month sooo much (we talked for hours about this last night, trying to decide if we wanted to chance it or not lol).

We're going to Europe soon and I want to be able to keep up (we walk A LOT lol), we're also meeting up with friends who have booked us on a beer crawl (I don't want to worry about having a beer or two - I'm NOT a heavy drinker anways, but still)

I feel so guilty, like I should just grow up. DH told me it's okay to want to enjoy my vacation and he promised we would keep trying and it would hapoen eventually...

Rachel I really hope this is your month. Long cycles just make pregnancy seem so out of reach...:wacko:

I don't blame you at all for not trying this month due to an upcoming trip! That is not selfish at all. I have two wedding to go to less than a month apart in Las Vegas in November and December this year and I even considered stopping until after then and that is a lot further away. My DH convinced me though that there will always be something that will be going on and I can't put it on hold because of that. Now if those weddings were in the next couple months I would def wait but since they aren't for another 9 months that is way too long to wait. If I am not pregnant by October though I will stop TTC for a couple months for the trips because let's face it, what fun is Vegas being pregnant :wacko:

I didn't test, I had no cm at all today and no ferning so very sure O is still a way off. I got a bit down about it all for some reason, I hated last cycle.

I like your pics sweetpea, I will post mine when they finally approach being positive

So I was able to sneak a pic in my purse at work :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

I need help :p

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-10.jpg

We won't judge you sweetpea! Lol

If you need help, then we allll need help! Lol

I don't blame you at all for not trying this month due to an upcoming trip! That is not selfish at all. I have two wedding to go to less than a month apart in Las Vegas in November and December this year and I even considered stopping until after then and that is a lot further away. My DH convinced me though that there will always be something that will be going on and I can't put it on hold because of that. Now if those weddings were in the next couple months I would def wait but since they aren't for another 9 months that is way too long to wait. If I am not pregnant by October though I will stop TTC for a couple months for the trips because let's face it, what fun is Vegas being pregnant :wacko:

I feel soooo guilty though, like this could be it and here I am trying to avoid it :( Plus the ovulation pains are strong, it's a constant reminder (I don't always have them before I ovulate so I feel I would of had a better chance maybe :wacko:) DH has a hockey thing tonight with his friends maybe later I'll try and seduce him lol.

I've never been to Vegas, but agree with you lol. Most people go to Vegas to have a good time. :) I can't imagine you'd have fun hugging the toilet while everyone is out having fun! Lol

Yea I should only be hugging the toilet because I am hungover from all the fun I was having :haha:

Yea I should only be hugging the toilet because I am hungover from all the fun I was having :haha:

LOL True that! :thumbup:

Ugh Rachel what should I doooo? I know the odds are only 25% that you can conceive each month should I risk it?? Everyone else, feel free to chime in! Lol I can watch people enjoying delicious German beer! Lol (I'm the designated beer orderer as I'm the only German speaker lol it'll be tough! Lol)

That is a decision only you can make. If you can handle waiting potentially another couple months before you o and have a chance again then I would wait but if you think it will drive you crazy and you will regret not trying then I would go for it and give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->