Cycle Buddy Central!

I'm out this cycle. I guess it's for the best - now I can enjoy my vacation at least. :)

Rachel I tried adding my chart last night. I got the thumbnail to work, but there was part of the code below it... :wacko:

Yes, live it up and enjoy yourself you deserve it! :happydance:

I am not sure why it isn't working for you. All I did was copy and paste it into my sig. You have to make sure you have enough room in your sig for it, you can only fit so many lines.

Rachel- I am pretty positive I O'd yesterday. My temps did not elevate this morning though but I think it is just because O happened last night and hasn't had enough time to start the progesterone kick. For now, I am calling myself 1 dpo :p

yay I can't wait until you start testing :test:

Did you get a lot of BD'ing in?

Yep and we are probably gonna BD one more time today *just in case* the egg came out today and then we are still within the 24 hour window.

Can't hurt, right? ;)

morbid post alert. my pregnancy is probably not viable. i feel 100 percent sure. my doc was basically sure and said, yes this is bad news when he gave me my last hcg blood test result. so not to freak ya'all bd-ers and o-ers out or anything. man. i was so happy there for a minute. i'm not really freaking out that hard right now but bet i will be over the next few months. not sure whether to stick around here, cause i could be in bad spirits and shiz. meh. we'll see. heart you guys. sorry for bad news, but i thought best get it over with. i have an ultrasound scheduled for tuesday. bf is going with me. maybe they will tell us when the baby stopped growing (my guess 5 and a half weeks) and what my options are. which is basically pills to bring on bleeding, a d&c or wait. the last time this happened, it took ages to bleed and then five months or so for my cycles to even out. they were long for a while, like weird bleeding episodes that lasted 2 weeks then spotting off and on for 50 day stretches. bah! damnit janet!!!!!! remind me to keep my chin up and that i'll join you ladies to try again soon enough. hugs.

I think it's negative now? Thoughts?

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-13.jpg

morbid post alert. my pregnancy is probably not viable. i feel 100 percent sure. my doc was basically sure and said, yes this is bad news when he gave me my last hcg blood test result. so not to freak ya'all bd-ers and o-ers out or anything. man. i was so happy there for a minute. i'm not really freaking out that hard right now but bet i will be over the next few months. not sure whether to stick around here, cause i could be in bad spirits and shiz. meh. we'll see. heart you guys. sorry for bad news, but i thought best get it over with. i have an ultrasound scheduled for tuesday. bf is going with me. maybe they will tell us when the baby stopped growing (my guess 5 and a half weeks) and what my options are. which is basically pills to bring on bleeding, a d&c or wait. the last time this happened, it took ages to bleed and then five months or so for my cycles to even out. they were long for a while, like weird bleeding episodes that lasted 2 weeks then spotting off and on for 50 day stretches. bah! damnit janet!!!!!! remind me to keep my chin up and that i'll join you ladies to try again soon enough. hugs.

Oh sweetie I am so sorry :( :( please tell me if you need anything! Big :hugs: horsey

thanks sweetpea. :hugs: yes, i think it's neg now. that means you caught it right?

horseypants- I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I can't even imagine. Please pm me if you'd like to talk or vent. I'm here for you.

I think it's negative now? Thoughts?

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-13.jpg

Yep I would say that it's negative. You had some nice dark lines earlier, let's hope you got it this month!! :)

I'm out this cycle. I guess it's for the best - now I can enjoy my vacation at least. :)

Rachel I tried adding my chart last night. I got the thumbnail to work, but there was part of the code below it... :wacko:

Yes, live it up and enjoy yourself you deserve it! :happydance:

I am not sure why it isn't working for you. All I did was copy and paste it into my sig. You have to make sure you have enough room in your sig for it, you can only fit so many lines.

Thanks! :)

Yeah I played around with my signature because of the line restriction and still had bits of code under my chart :wacko: I'll just keep trying :)

Yeah I am hopeful this month. We BD'd every day since Monday and used preseed and Softcups. Sure hope it catches this month!

:hugs: horsey, I am so sorry you have to go through this again :( Dont worry about bringing bad spirits, I brough bad spirits into some threads yesterday, was feeling so down, we all do it at times. We dont mind

:hugs:

Omg I think I have a yeast infection. I started kinda itching down there about 3 days ago so I thought it was because my hairs had grown back so I shaved it since when I start getting itchy its due to that reason but it hasn't got any better I am now 11dpo and not feeling much of anything pregnant wise or af wise. I know I have had yeast infections with all of my pregnancies so I'm hoping but I refuse to get my hopes way up ya know? My friend might also be pregnant so she bought us each a walmart brand pregnancy test that we are going to take tomorrow, well actually later today lol. I will take pictures of mine and hers and ill make sure I put initials on the test to know which is which! I will post them both on here :) well that is my update for now.

Horsey :hugs: I am soooo sorry you have to go through this. I agree with rmsh-we all have our down times, I have been feeling down a lot these days because of my messed up body/cycles. We are all here for each other, I hope you stick around if you feel up for it.

Good luck LBK I hope its a sign for you. Post the pic of your HPT!

Nothing new to speak of here, I will be taking my last provera pill tomorrow and can't wait to be done with it and hope AF shows quick as possible so I can move on to a new cycle. Only thing that sucks is I know my next cycle will be stupidly long like the others, I really think my only hope at a normal length cycle is clomid. And to start clomid I will have to start yet another new cycle so odds are I will have to take provera again next cycle if I don't o by a decent time and then start the clomid (that is of course if the dr. is ready to start me on it and doesnt want to do anymore tests or if she doesnt find cysts during the ultrasound) So that means I likely won't even have a chance to get pregnant until June at the earliest :wacko: That will be 6 months of TTC but no real shot at getting pregnant, this is crazy. :cry:

Oh Rachel :cry: I'm sorry. Waiting is tough enough without all the bs involved with irregular cycles. But atleast you are moving forward to some new hope with starting the clomid. And who even knows, you could have a shorter cycle next month due to the provera and hormone changes going on in your body.

Me on the other hand... I have no idea what's going on now. My temp stayed low this morning although I was positive O happened like Wednesday or yesterday. I had positive OPKS from Tues night to Thurs morning and O pains late Wednesday. So.... wth? Where's my elevated BBT?

I am thinking I may be one of those women who have delayed BBT rise or I always ovulate later than I think and I interpret the signs as I'm ovulating now when I am most likely just about to. I just hope it goes up tomorrow. I'm glad DH and I :sex: last night now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->