Cycle Buddy Central!

I was gonna spare u but for the record, I moved up my scan and had an ultrasound today. Bad news. No heartbeat. Baby measured about 8 weeks, so... It's been over for about a week and a half while my ass kept telling itself to be positive. Sad. Next up, d&c. Terrified. Love u guys, sorry so morbid. Will be joining u again someday. Maybe after a sweet drunken honeymoon. Or maybe I'll get back on the math in a month or two.

:hug:

:hugs: horsey, so sorry to hear

Haus, glad you got taken out and spoilt

I have decided to test tomorrow if no signals AF might come, will be keeping an eye out for brown tinged cm today

Oh god, I am so sorry, you poor thing, sending huge :hug: :hugs:

I had a D+C with my first MC, it's nothing to worry about hun I promise, it will be over before you know it.

Hope you are OK xxxxx

Horsey sweetie I'm sorry :-( I had a dnc with my very first child. Lots of prayers and love heading your way.

Okay got another symptom to add. I have (TMI) very watery cm. I have had it for about 3 days now. Before it was eggwhite and sticky. This cm though tends to make me think I have peed in my pants. I can go to the bathroom like 5 minutes before and be soaked within that 5 minutes. Its not sticky but very slippery and watery. Not sure what to think of this lol.

I agree, your symptoms sound good lbk! :)

Sweetpea I am so jealous that you're waiting to ovulate (and will soon) lol. I'm waiting...and waiting..and waiting lol. Hoping I ovulate sooner then last cycle, I don't wanna see cd 57 again, ever lol.

Oh no, sorry for your BFN rmsh1 :(

Good luck LBK, not too long to wait now!

My bleeding seems to be tapering off (I hope) so I will be back on that TTC rollercoaster in about a week when ov comes around! Hoping to take advantage of the ''extra fertile after MC' window!!

Sweetpea-Yay you should be o'ing antime now!

haus-I hope your body figures it out and o's sooner this time

rmsh- sorry about the BFN :( It may be too early though don't give up hope

dan o-I hope you can catch a sticky bean this time!

lbk-looking forward to when you :test:

I am starting clomid tomorrow, I am excited and nervous!

Oooh good luck rachel!! Clomid rocks!

I threw my guts up at work :( not a very fun thing when your in the middle of a "round" to make sure everything is good and also unlocking O.R.s and cath-labs

I O today! Pretty certain cause I had cramping yesterday and my temp dipped this morning so I think I am gonna see a nice big rise tomorrow. We Sunday and last night so I think that will cover the bases. I am exhausted lately, I feel like I could sleep for a week!

rmsh1- sorry about bfn :(

rach- super excited for you with the clomid! :thumbup:

haus- I am praying for a shorter cycle for you this month

dan-FX'd for this month to really be your month! You have such a positive attitude about everything that I really admire!

lbk- I am stalking to see when you :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->