Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks Rachel & sweetpea! :) Usually when I have a long cycle (cd 57/60 etc) I get two short ones after usually 32/34 days. I'm hoping I ovulate soon! :)

Rmsh, I'm sorry you got a bfn :( Is it still a bit too early for you??

Lbk, ugh that sucks :( BUT maybe it's a prego sign! :) Fingers crossed!

I have a problem lol - I overuse the :) :( etc lol Look at my posts lol

I have a problem lol - I overuse the :) :( etc lol Look at my posts lol

:haha: It's ok I think we all overuse our own emoticons I think my favs are :haha: :rofl: and :) Are you still temping this cycle? You ever figure out how to link your chart?

If I ovulated on CD28 then it is not too early, but if I didn't ovulate til CD30 then I am only 12 dpo. So hard to decide, these long cycles are doing my head right in

Rome tomorrow so will update you all when we get back next week

:hugs:

If I ovulated on CD28 then it is not too early, but if I didn't ovulate til CD30 then I am only 12 dpo. So hard to decide, these long cycles are doing my head right in

Rome tomorrow so will update you all when we get back next week

:hugs:

I feel you, I hate long cycles. :( Hoping you are in fact 12 dpo and it's too early! :)

Have a great time in Rome! I cannot wait to get back to Europe in a little over a month!!! :)

At the er. I cant take the throwing up anymore. My supervisor called in another officer to come in and relieve me to do so.

Sweetpea are you feeling good about this cycle?? :) You should be ovulating soon or just did??

I think I O'd yesterday.. My temp went up to today but only cause yesterday's was so low (so I'm not really sure) but I think it takes two days for mine to shoot up. I am a slow riser I think.

I got strong O pains Monday and Tuesday with cramping last night. We haven't BD'd since Tues night so I hope O happened yesterday and not today as it would slim down the chances this month. What CD are you on Haus?

LBKmom- hope you are ok!

Ohh, hope you caught it this month! :) I would say you probably ovulated during the pain (but that's true for me, I know everyone is different).

I'm on cd 17, I caved an did an opk yesterday just to see what's happening - I don't know why I use them though, I'll have at least two surges so they're unreliable lol:wacko: Want a bunch of opks??? Lol :rofl:

yay for the TWW sweetpea-When will the first test be??

How did the opk look haus?

I am taking my first clomid pill this evening, praying for minimal or no side effects. I hope this works, I just want a real chance at getting pregnant. I feel like I have never had a real shot at it but I am feeling positive about this and hoping I get pregnant within a few months :)

I guess I'm okay. I have a uti. They didn't say anything about pregnancy so either it is to soon for a blood or I am out this month. I am 10dpo today.

yay for the TWW sweetpea-When will the first test be??

How did the opk look haus?

I am taking my first clomid pill this evening, praying for minimal or no side effects. I hope this works, I just want a real chance at getting pregnant. I feel like I have never had a real shot at it but I am feeling positive about this and hoping I get pregnant within a few months :)

That's so exciting Rachel! :) Did your Doctor tell you when you should ovulate? I think it's around cd 14 right? Keep us posted!

My opk was negative, I'm on cd 17 today (my ticker is off) so I'm gessing I'll have another long-ish cycle :wacko: So glad my appointment is really soon! :)

I guess I'm okay. I have a uti. They didn't say anything about pregnancy so either it is to soon for a blood or I am out this month. I am 10dpo today.

Did you ask for a pregnancy test? I think they use a blood pregnancy test after a missed period (my Doc does anyways). I'd keep testing :)

When is your appt. haus?

I think the standard is that you will o anywhere from 5-9 days after your last pill. I looked at some charts on FF of people who took clomid the same days as I am and it looks like most of them o'ed between cd 16-19. That would be amazing for me considering my last known o date was cd 40!

They run a pregnancy test at the er before giving medication to females no matter if your late or not. If the female is pregnaant they don't want to give medication that could harm the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->