Cycle Buddy Central!

I have always wondered if our bodies would know that ahead of time before we even felt symptoms. I would like to think our bodies would know that but I have no clue.

I know an unfertilsed egg is absorbed very quickly, so I wonder if it knows as soon as no egg is absorbed. I dont know, I think about all this FAR too much!

My bottle of vitex has no indication on it at all of what concentration it is. Very unhelpful!

I have had some interesting cramps the last few days, not sure what to make of them. Trying not to get excited and not even telling OH, I am sure he just thinks I am crazy anyway

Do you use liquid or pills?

It is liquid, the website says this -

Highest Strength, Tinctures are at 1:2 @ 25% = Herb:Water @ Alcohol%
All bottles come with NEW 5ml Graduated Pipette for easy dispensing
Certified Organic by the Biodynamic Agricultural Association (BDAA), Organic Cert UK6
Cold Pressed Herbs, Grown and Harvested Using Biodynamic Practices
Ethical Awarded 98% by the UK Ethical Organisation. Vegan Soc Certified

ohhhhh rmsh your chart looks so good! :test: :test: :test: No pressure or anything :)

Enjoy your long weekend!

Yes thissss! :) Can't wait until you start testng!

Rachel I am so excited for you! I hope the Clomid does the trick :)

Can't wait to hear/see some tests from you ladies! I O about Wednesday so I'm kinda boring at the moment :p

Can't wait to hear/see some tests from you ladies! I O about Wednesday so I'm kinda boring at the moment :p

Me too. I'm not sure when I ovulate so I'll be living through everyone who is testing lol

I BD'ed at all the wrong times last cycle (I wasn't really trying then anyways...but lol) I had strong ovulation signs and missed my chance :wacko: Ths cycle I am just letting things happen... I'm boring right now too lol

Pepto is now my best friend. Just praying I don't throw up anywhere here at work.

I'm coming back ladies, my little bean isn't sticking :(

Sorry to hear dan-o, maybe you will be super fertile this cycle and will get a bfp straight away

:hugs:

It's not dropped that much! Might go back up again tomorrow, you never know! Fingers crossed! xx

I agree with dan-o rmsh it is not much of a drop to mean much of anything. Your chart still looks good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->