Cycle Buddy Central!

I wanted to let you all know I started AF yesterday before I even finished all of my provera! So that means I will be starting clomid on Thursday :happydance:

Yay now you have a time frame for clomid and you can temp again and see how soon you will ovulate!

Yes I am very excited to get started. But I am not gonna lie taking this break from temping has been really nice i am not looking forward to that again but I am going to do it because I want to be able to confirm O. So I will probably start temping again in a few days or so. :)

I took my temp this morning (first time since AF started). I agree, it's been such a nice break I may just only do it the week of O from now on

Ladies I am still here for you, I just can't be here right now :(

I found out something a few minutes ago and it is hitting me hard. I can't...even :cry::cry::cry: I think I'm going to throw up from crying.. Ugh I'm not normally this dramatic lol Sorry guys.

I'm still reading, I just can't see happy news right now :(

Aww hun, whats wrong? :hugs: I hope you are ok. You know we are here for you if you want to tell us how you are feeling.

What's wrong haus? Hope everything is going to be okay.

Well I'm doing okayish here. Still kinda nauseated and I have a really strange pain around my belly button. Not a really bad bad pain but its noticeable, blah I just wanna go back to bed.

Ohh good luck with the clomid rachel, it worked for us!!

Hausfrau, hope you are OK hun :hugs:

Lbk, where are you in your cycle hun? Have you tested recently? Symptoms sound great!!

I'm 7dpo I'm just chillin for now don't wanna get my hopes up too much any more. I'm so tired right now its not even funny. Milk tastes hot every time I get some and its straight out of the frig.

All sounding very promising lbk!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I think I experienced O pains yesterday. I had a dull ache in my lower right back and lower front by my ovaries plus a headache and teeny bit of nausea. Does that sound right to be O pains to anyone? Im not supposed to O til Wed but I havent used opks this cycle so I don't know. Do you O right after the pains?

Oh and temp was low this morning

Thanks ladies! :hugs::hugs::hugs: So nice to come here and get so much support! :)

I am fine. My DH did something completly insensitive and I was just so hurt. He's such a nice guy so it was very unusual. I ended up e-mailing him at work (he is so busy that it's easier to get him through e-mail) and told him how I was feeling, he then called and told me how much he loved and cared for me and he felt like a huge douchebag. Despite his day full of clients - he came home and surprised me by taking me out to my favourite place for lunch :)

I think I experienced O pains yesterday. I had a dull ache in my lower right back and lower front by my ovaries plus a headache and teeny bit of nausea. Does that sound right to be O pains to anyone? Im not supposed to O til Wed but I havent used opks this cycle so I don't know. Do you O right after the pains?

Oh and temp was low this morning

I get strong ovulation pain. When I experience it it's never in my back - just a few centimeters away from my hipbone and it's more of a stabby feeling (but not painful, just annoying! Lol) I ovulate on the day of the pain based on my super dark opk and my AF showing up exactly 14 days later.

Are you going to continue to temp around your ovulation period?? I need more charts to stalk!! Lol

I'm 7dpo I'm just chillin for now don't wanna get my hopes up too much any more. I'm so tired right now its not even funny. Milk tastes hot every time I get some and its straight out of the frig.

You can start testing soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->