Cycle Buddy Central!

Glad to hear you are feeling better sweetpea! What CD are you on now haus?

Clomid is going ok but I am really confused my by temps the past two days. It shot up really high and I have been having ewcm the past few days, it is really confusing. My typical pre o temps are 96.5ish and post o goes as high as 97.6. Well the past two days my temps have been about 97.6. I wonder if the clomid is making me hot, I don't feel especially hot though. I take my last one tonight so I will have to see what my temps look like on wed or thurs I guess.

I'm on CD 21, not really sure when I'll ovulate (as usual lol) I haven't been using opks this cycle - just that one time...

Really weird about the raised temps! Maybe it's because your body is working hard to ovulate thus making your temps a bit higher? I feel like an idiot typing that lol.

:rofl: You are too funny haus! Who knows what is going on in my crazy body :wacko: I know clomid is known to cause hot flashes but I can't say I have really noticed a hot flash.

Hi ladies. How are you all doing?
Sweetpea-I hope you had a great Mothers Day. I was trying to get online on my phone and it wasn't working. So, sorry its a day late!
Hope you are all hanging in there!

Took my last FRER. It was negative period due tomorrow. Pretty sure I am out this month and since it showed negative ill more then likely start on time.

What are ya'lls thoughts?

https://community.babycenter.com/albums/lbkmom4life/14917882/doubting_period_due_tomorrow.

:rofl: You are too funny haus! Who knows what is going on in my crazy body :wacko: I know clomid is known to cause hot flashes but I can't say I have really noticed a hot flash.

Hehe.

Yeah I *thought* I had read that Clomid can cause hot flashes, maybe it can elevate your temps too? How many pills have you taken so far?

Hi ladies. How are you all doing?
Sweetpea-I hope you had a great Mothers Day. I was trying to get online on my phone and it wasn't working. So, sorry its a day late!
Hope you are all hanging in there!

I already wished sweetpea a happy mothers day, but forgot about you and lbkmom! Hope you all had a great day! :)

Took my last FRER. It was negative period due tomorrow. Pretty sure I am out this month and since it showed negative ill more then likely start on time.

:( I looked at your pics and didn't see a second line, can you see a hint of a line in person??

Hi ashley! Happy late mothers day to you too! I wish it was Saturday so I could test already. Hubby got me a tattoo gift certificate (yeah!) and I want to get inked up but of course not while preggo so I will hold out until I know for sure. Either way, I get something to look forward to :)

Hi ashley! Happy late mothers day to you too! I wish it was Saturday so I could test already. Hubby got me a tattoo gift certificate (yeah!) and I want to get inked up but of course not while preggo so I will hold out until I know for sure. Either way, I get something to look forward to :)

Ohh do you already have a tat? If you don't end up pregnant this month do you know what you'll get and where?? I wish I was brave enough to get one! Lol

I have a lot of reading to catch up on, btu haven't got time right now. Rome was great, we had a lovely time, no temping at all! LOL

Af arrived, and my cycle ended up being one day shorter than my last

Will not have anything to report for weeks now

Argg temp is up again! I want it to go down :brat:

Haus-I finished my last pill yesterday so hopefully my temps willl normalize soon. clomid can cause hot flashes but I never wake up sweating or feeling really hot so who knows.

rmsh, glad you had a great time! :)

Rachel, ohh the last pill so you should be ovulating in no time *jealous*! Lol :)

I'm at my appointment now... Soo nervous :wacko: I really hate paps and ugh it's minutes away :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Think good thoughts! Lol

haus I hope your appt went well!!!

I SHOULD be o'ing soon-there is not guarantee it will work but I am hopeful. :)

Omg love my Doctor! My pap was painfree and I actually asked at the end if he'd done it yet LOL He made me extremly relaxed and answered all of my questions :) My last Doc was a nightmare, so the new Doc is such a welcome change!

My hormone levels are great, but my thyroid isn't... It's underactive according to the blood work and he's having me repeat the test again in a few months to make sure it isn't a problem. He said once we figure out my thyroid issue my cycles should become normal again, I am also anemic and need to take iron until I see him again. So glad my hormones are okay (the thyroid issue is super easy to fix he says) :)

That's great Haus! I hope my doc appointment goes that well. I have booked mine for June 1st, and I will be on CD 22, and I will know by then if I am in for another long cycle :)

That is great news haus! Do you know what your thyroid level was reading at?

I was a bundle of nerves - seriously I psyched myself out so much for this appointment that I was feeling ill. When he came into the exam room he was just so easygoing and made sure to tell me everything he was doing. I'd ask your Doc to explain the exam as s/he des it (I feel it made a huge difference).

I'm on cd 22, and he said something like "oh you've just finished your period, hopefully the sample will be okay" I told him it ended almost three weeks ago, but apparently there was blood (and I spotted for a few hours after). Kinda worried about that to be honest (with my spotting ordeal last cycle) I wonder if AF is around the corner this early???:wacko:

That is great news haus! Do you know what your thyroid level was reading at?

I'm not sure, he said it was concerning and then went on to say that it may just be the ebb and flow of my body, so I'll get it retested. I wish I had asked lol.

I'm glad your appt went well haus! Rmsh1 can't wait to hear about Rome :) Rachel I hope your temp goes down tomorrow for you girl! Nothing new to report here got me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->