• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

Hi Danny, yeah we definitely find it a chore at times. It's just those days where you're both exhausted and bding is the last thing that would usually be on your mind. One of our days during ov this time was a disaster, DH asked if we could just get on with it because this was a 'business shag' and then I spent the next couple of days wondering if he'd umm faked it!!:blush: But the next night I got out the sexy lingerie and it was much better!:happydance:

So how's everyone doing today, any ov updates?? Anna, did you get him this morning?!

I'm fine today, feeling tonnes better but nothing really to report!

:hug:

Hi folks,
Hope everyone is doing well? I'm having quite a boring day and don't really have much to report.
Lu, it's awesome your feeling better.
How is everyone else doing today?
Mx

I'm very very bored at work and obsessing about ttc because I don't have enough distractions!! It's so gorgeous outside, all I want to do is lie by the beach somewhere tropical and drink a cocktail!:wine:

Lu, your DH sounds like mine. "Business shag" is just the type of thing he's been saying. :rofl:Yes: I was worried he'd faked it too last Tuesday, as there didn't seem to be much of anything inside me!(Sorry for Far TMI!!!!).
Sexy underwear just won't work for me I don't think. He would just laugh at me I think!
Glad you are feeling better today anyway.
I'm having a totally lazy day again. I'm on my summer hols (I'm a teacher) so trying to take it really easy to give spermies and eggs a chance to do what they are supposed to do. Had relfexology this morning. My friend is a practitioner and giving me some cut price sessions. She apparently worked on stimulating my fallopian tubes and strengthening my womb today. Hope it worked, and it was lovely and relaxing! I keep thinking I'm spotting symptoms, but that is ridiculous as I'm only 2DPO!!!
Anna: did you get anywhere before work today?
xxxx

I cant wait til the 4th to test, providing witch doesnt rear her ugly head.....

well I am soo excited that I did O as temp was sky high this am so at least I am in with a chance... cant wait to test either but I HAVE to wait till the 1st and then I should be about 12DPO.. hope I cant hold on that long... knowing me... 8DPO here I come... but will try - good luck girls - glad u r all well!!!:hug:

4th august seems like years away. I keep telling myself its just the end of next week...

grrrrrr.........

It's ok danny - we'll try and keep each other sane until then (HAHA!)
Tanya, great that you did O!
As for me, I'm trying to obsess about symptoms as I really need to try and hold out till the 5th (or at least the 4th).

Hey girls!!
I got the OH when he woke up this pm after sleeping all day!! As i had been holding my pee in for ages I said, oh hang on i'll do an ov stick (before we BD) and i left it on the side whilst we got down to BDing. After he went to check it, and guess what Two big fat lines! Yey, so i have officially ovulated or am about to at CD 19, phew!!!
Gonna get sum more BD in tomorrow and next day and then can breath a sigh of relief! LOL!!!

Try not to obsess about symptoms just yet girls (altho i'll be with u soon! hehe!) Hope ur all enjoying the weather, was soooo hot today wasn't it, lovely!
xx

I'm probably only going to manage to hold out until Sunday!:rofl: At that stage I'm only going to be 11dpo so AF wouldn't actually be due yet but you never know! I just don't like the idea of testing during the week and going to work miserable if it's a :bfn: or having to contain my excitement if it's a :bfp:!!

Glad you girls are all well xxx

Oh, I am getting so tempted to test early.... but I'm going to try my best to hold out. My impatient gene just might kick in though (I blame my father). My son seems to have it too!

When people say temp is high when ov'ing.... what does this mean?

I gather your temperature rises just after you have OVed, as your body begins to produce progesterone after OV. I'm no expert as I only started temping this last few days, and will do it properly next cycle.
Yes, ladies, 4th August seems soooooooo far away! I'm imagining symptoms today too which is so daft at 3DPO!! Proves that I must imagine them in the week up to AF being due too!!!
Enjoy the sun, and Anna: enjoy the BDing!
xxxx

Sorry girls I need a moan! My cystits came back in the middle of the night so I've been up since 4am, dozing on and off and I don't have a reliable temp, I'm so annoyed! Wish I could just get rid of the cystitis once and for all but it just doesn't seem to be happening.

So so tired and don't want to go to work!:hissy:

Just very uncomfortable at the moment. It's just getting to me that I can't seem to get rid of it for good and more than anything that my sleep is being disturbed - I hate that more than anything (and here's me trying to get pg!!:blush:)

The nurse told me earlier in the week to bring in another urine sample if it kept up. Won't make it in today but if I have another bout next week I will. It's not all that serious I know and loads of people get UTIs, it's just getting them on average once a week that's wearing me down a bit. I'll cheer up now though I promise and hope I don't fall asleep at my desk!!

How are you girls doing, any plans for the weekend?

I get paid today which is great seeing as we've been living on 40 quid for the last week and I get my hair cut tonight so can't wait!!!:happydance:

Munchkin, buy anything nice last night???

Oh Lu, that's quite frustrating to not be able to get rid of the cystitis :hissy: - at least with pregnancy we know all the pain and suffering is for something worthwile!!

Yeah, I came home after our afternoon coffee and walk yesterday, made a quick dinner and crashed on the settee! And slept in this morning till just after 9.00 am - lucky for me DH usually does the morning shift (I do the late night shift) with :baby:. So there was no shopping for me yesterday, but that's ok, there's always tonight!

I walked into the chemists yesterday and ALMOST bought a couple of FR HPTS, but I'm proud to say I resisted temptation! :muaha:

I'm going into Dublin this afternoon though to meet someone which should be a nice little outing for Ryan and me. Just trying to keep the mind off the tww.

How is everyone else doing today? Any more phantom symptoms?

:hug:

Lu you poor thing - have you taken antibiotics - that usually clears it quickly for me - sometimes you just need a strong one.....

Well done Munchkin for not buying HPTs..... I think I might test on Sunday.... I dont think I can hold out till 1 Aug but if I get :bfn: on Sunday will only test on 1st... so hard!! But I know from last month how much I wasted on HPTs......:dohh:

No symptoms otherwise.. just been really tired but thats it!! Please please let this be our month!! Good luck to you all.:hug:

Ooh Tanya, I'm planning on testing on Sunday too!!! If my temps stay high and no spotting that is! Yaya's planning on testing on Sunday too on the same conditions so there'll be 3 of us at least:happydance:

I've tried antibiotics and they seemed to work but now it's back again - not sure if it's unrelated or what. Think I"ll head back to the doc with a urine sample next week if it keeps up, I'm so sleepy today from the lack of sleep - what a lightweight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->