Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

its ssssooo early....am i addicted to this site already....mmmm !!! well im 10dpo, and my temp is staying higher than it was anyway,ive got a right dip in my chart, who knows could be implantation dip......i wish!! any1have a look at my chartn let me know wot u think!
hi sarah-ak27, ur on the exact same day as me!! im not testing for at least another 2day,cos i just cant stand seeing the bfn:( , at least if im not preggers this mth,at least ive got the grt support from every1 2get through it! good look every1 anyways x x

I'm 4 days to go too. I'm feeling negative as well.
I'm even scared to keep on temping, as when I see that drop in my temps, I will know AF is coming!!! Grrrrr!

Oh girls, massive :hug: for you all!

Danny, temping is where you take your temperature every morning and it gives you information about where you are in your cycle, if you've oved etc. Have a look on the info section of fertility friend hon xxx

thought munckin would of posting on ere today(this cycle buddies bit i mean) well im only 10dpo still and i tested about a hr ago, not even morning this was at 6pm!! dont even know why,just had to do it,anyway it was BFN, knew it would be, to early still i reckon,but still waste the hpt! has any1eles tested or out to tell us?? should be 4-5days n will know either way,got my persona fertility monitor in post2day so at least if am not preggers can use that next mth!! good luck2every1 x x

Hi ladies,
Sorry for not posting here earlier. The :witch: arrived last night, so I'm out for this month! Still following you guys and hoping for another couple of :bfp: from you lot! No pressure or anything!
:hug:

I also had CD1 on the 7th July .

There is a quite a few of us.

Hope to chat with you all.

Victoria x x x

Hi Victoria. Good to have you along.
Munchkin: sorry to hear that she got you, love. BFP next month I hope!
Danny: I'm new to temping myself. You need to take your temperature with a special BBT thermometer (it reads temps to 2 decimal places) at the same time very early every morning (before you get up out of bed). Before OV your temps are quite low and just after OV your progesterone rises and your temps go up. They stay high until AF is due, and then drop again. Unless you are PG. Then they should stay high.
It's only my first month of it and I keep messing it up as I have dreadful insomnia, and you are supposed to have slept for at least 3 hours solid before taking temps. This is a joke for me who has trouble sleeping!!
Hope that is helpful.

just wanted to wish you all luck and to those who got :witch: good luck for next cycle... I think :witch: is on the way for me as temp plummeted but I will be here to see you all get your :bfp:s. Big :hug:

hi every1 !! v2007 - didnt no me n u ad same cycle day !!! how long is ur cycle?? u have long cycles dont u?wish u lots of luck4this mth:)
muchkin - im 11dpo thought u had same lenghth cycle of me 28-29days!! well i tested2day just couldnt wait any longer and it was:bfn: ,i knew it would be anyway, but im not guna get on a downer,i always think,its just aswell we dont only have 1 mth 2try and get preggers!!! plus i got my persona fertility monitor so i can use that this mth,cos i know ill be coming on,on monday!
a few havent tested yet have u?? i will still post n read this thread though,and who knows i might of tested2early!! i wish, i just dont feel it anyway if uknow wot i mean!! good luck 2 the ladies who havent teseted yet,hopin ur guna get:bfp: keep posting and most of all keep positive!!!!

hi ladies....well i be getting my period in 2days, did hpt today n it was bfn !!! so gutted uknow,its put me on a right downer....well i will just av2pick myself up n think positve 4 next mth,im starting to use my persona fertility monitor next cycle,so who knows,might bring me bit of luck! this is first mth ive charted and next cycle im guna do it vaginaly,cos i sleep with mouth wide open,and convienced myself it makes a difference, this mth chart ive had 5temps under coverline!! thats some very low temps!! anyway when i get cd1 will post a thread n if on the same pls come n join me,thanks 4 the support ladies n good luck for u thaat aint tested yet!!! :)

Hi Honey. I'm due AF 2 days time too, and fairly sure she's going to get me, so I'll be along for the ride with you.

well I am waiting for :witch:. still :bfn: for me and have slight cramps again even tho I had a high temp so we will see... good luck!!:hug:

hi there - still :bfn: for me and still no :witch::cry: I hate this time of the month :cry:

Oh well... lets see but not too hopeful... .000001% chance that I am preggies....

Good luck girls!!:hug:

Good luck for the next few days ladies, really hope the :witch: stays away from you all!
:hug: and :dust:

Hi ladies,
Still no witch for me, but she is flying in: I can feel it. Horrible cramps today and temps dropped loads this morning. Last night I got my hopes up as my bbs were sore and had serious nausea, but think it was just a pre-witch thing. GRRRRRRRR! Why is she keeping me in suspense? I know she's coming, so why doesn't she just hurry up?????? I want to get on and play with my CBFM!!!!!!

I had MC on July 4th/5th so I'm right around the same time as well. Witch was due Mon/Tues of this week, so far nothing so thought I might join in with you guys to see how everyones doing/testing :)

Hi JJF! Most of us have been hit by the :witch: so not really on this thread anymore. Have you got a ttc journal going? Sorry to hear about your m/cs.

When are you planning on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"