• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

Hi Honey08!
When are you testing? Yes, we are very close indeed!

Munchkin cant believe you are going to test!! Yipeee!!! Cant wait to find out about the mystery symptom either...on my side... just been incredibly tired today and feeling not well... feel a bit better now but having cramps in uterus and ovaries... weird... but I did have this last month too... so maybe nothing....good luck all...:hug:

Fingers crossed for you Tanya! I promise to tell you about the symptom soon. Seemingly, it can be a dozen other things - some of which I have to say are quite worrying so I had better get a BFP or I will start to get paranoid (probably starting tomorrow)!

Keep you posted ok?

I'm hoping you not feeling great is a good sign - I have my fingers crossed for you tightly!!

:hug:

Sorry Danny! I posted on my Journal but I'm quite annoyed this morning. I've done a copy and paste jobbie here:

Ok, so I tested this morning....and sure enough it's pretty confusing.

I used 2 FRERs and the first one came up with the control line as well as 2 faint pink lines where the second line should be.

The second one came up with the control line and a very faint positive (it was definitely pink) but it disappeared after about 30 minutes (which it shouldn't if it's positive)

I really don't like the FR tests - asked hubby for CB, but he got FR. Men - eh?

Anyway, I'm now back in the waiting game for another few days!

munchkin..... have u tested yet??? i havent,its 2early,aint it? i cant stand BFN :( mind u who can!! its first time ive charted this mth,do it on ff, i got a pos opk on 15-16july, n since dpo my temps been low,1-2dpo werent2low, but im 7dpo now n if i get another low(under the coverline) ff will withdraw my ovalation,n will say might not of O!! but if u get pos opk, u av to O dont u? any if i get my period this mth then i must of O aint i? sssooo confused! wot do u think? any 1!!

oh i didnt c ur post from 2day!!! good luck hope u do get a BFP!!!! might b 2early yet!!

dannydustcart..... how lond is ur cycle?? mines 28-29days, have u tested yet?? i cant yet just know it b BFN, either way cos its 2early, early if it is guna b a pos(thats wot i tell myself anyway!!)

you same day as me so your not due to text til next week..maybe the hornmone isnt strong enough.xxxxxxx

What was the symptom?

I'll tell you as soon as I get my BFP! Yeah, it might be early yet, but I wish it would either be +ve or -ve. Just so annoying when it could be either.

Can we play guessing game on what it is?
...... :) i mean after next week

hate this 2ww, but iit be even harder if i dint have ladies like u for support n advise (god getting teary):( hope we all get a bfp !

If you like :rofl::rofl: Ok, that really made me smile. Don't feel quite as pee'd off now! :hug:

if ur wondering wots happened2my signature, i cant do them, another bnb member did it(ssooo nice) n i thought i cud maybe ad sommat eles but it went wrong!!so just waiting till she can sort it4me!!(i hope she will anyways)

Let us know when we cant start lol!! christ this is a long weight...
tick tock tick tock tick tock... aggghh to top it off, i ony work two days a week so i cant even do that to take my mind off it it.

tick tock tick tock tick ............

Getting a bit worried now girls. Starting to get mild cramps and back pain and noticed a small bit of very light brown cm which is how AF started the last couple of months:cry:

Lu, I am thinking of you and hoping that your bean is STICKY! It's not over until AF arrives Lu, keep the faith!
I'm praying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->