Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

Hi Lu,
Congrats on your BFP. I so hope that the spotting is just some implantation blood. Keeping fingers crossed for you. All your symptoms sounded so postive.
Munchkin: hope you get another + line soon, and darker.
I've had a rotten few days. Won't post it all again, as it is in my journal and on the MC board. I know that there's no chance I will be PG though, as have had such a stressful time. Waiting for AF now, which is due in a week, and then I can start over.
Really hoping for lots more BFPs on this thread ladies, and Lu: thinking of you.
Hugs everyone!

well yesterday I was soooo tired and today had cramps in uterus so lets see - will try and wait till Fri to test.

Lu - I am sure all is fine.... good luck hun!!:hugs:

Good luck to everyone else:hug:

Lu: How are you doing? Worried about you, love. Hope all is OK and your BFP is sticking in there.
Everyone else: any symptoms?
I'm 8DPO today. Had horrible bladder pain for a few days now, and peeing lots. I had this before my BFP, but then also had it last month in run up to AF, so think it's not a PG sign. It is sore and horrid though! If I thought it was a PG sign then I would put up with it, but it's not very fair if it is just some weird PMS thing.

Hi Everyone,
Nikki, that's anyone about the bladder pain. Don;t know if it's a PG sign, but hey, we are all different right? You never know!
When are you testing?
I can't wait to test coz I feel so crap! I might test tomorrow (yes, I know after all the BS about not testing till Tuesday)!

Sorry Niki, I sympathise with you on any bladder related pain after my bouts of cystitis!!

I'm fine today, feeling much calmer. My temp has stayed high, spotting has pretty much disappeared and had another positive hpt with a slightly darker line so I'm feeling happy! Still not venturing to first tri until later in the week though! AF is due today and no sign so far:happydance:

So how are you guys?:hugs:

Glad you are OK Lu. Spotting must have been implantation.
I just read about a type of cystitis (interstitial cystitis) which gets worse in run up to AF, so that may be what I have. It does not react to antibiotics apparently! Great! Off to docs tomorrow, as I don't think this is a PG sign, and it is getting worse.
I'll test on 5th Aug if no sign of AF, but I'm not feeling too lucky this month.
Good luck Munchkin if you test tomorrow.

Munchkin! Only a week will we test!!! It is driving me mad. mad mad.. maybe the wait will get easier as each month goes on. I have some very very mild dull aches in lower ab...!!! but i suppose the witch is brewing!!

Danny, I'm testing tomorrow - I'm just so impatient after the Monday testing disappointment! Good on you for holding out!

I havent held out... i did a cheapie test and it was negative.. im not suprised it was negative because still got another 6 days and i didnt even do it in the morning!!
i still have a funny taste i cant get rid of in my mouth.

The only other cause is dental problems.... Now, I know i need a filling but thats a big coincidence for that to start same time as i start trying for a baby...
but coincidences do happen :(
I really wanna try one of the first responce tests, but i know tht OH wont be very happy as its just impatience and they are expensive! Hes got a valid point. men xxx grr

Sorry you didn't get a BFP today Danny but it's still really early. Try and hold off if you can, really difficult I know:hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Munch, really hope it's your month!!!!

And Tanya, good luck when you test again too my lovely.

:hug: and :dust: for you all girls xxx

munchkin..... did u test 2day??? and??? was it :bfp: or:bfn: ???was going2test myself today,but im still only 9dpo n am convinced myself its to early, i was starting2get worried at around 5dpo, cos on ff they were sayin if my temp continues to dip below coverline they will assume im still yet to O !! my chart has had a dip in it that went below cover line just couple of times, but 2day it was the highest temp ive had:) fingers x it stays this way for a very long time yet!!
Lu... has ur spotting stopped completley now?? hope ur feeling ok and bet ur feeling on:cloud9: cos i would be!!
dannydustcart......let us all know when u av tested again! u still might get a :bfp:cos 6dpo will of defo been to early,good luck!
every1 eles thats cd1 7july, u also be testing soon, i hope were all guna get:bfp: and not the evil:witch: !! im always looking to see if any of u have any news2report,so keep posting n i will also, think im guna test about 12dpo,if i can hold out that is!! good luck every1:hug:

Hi Honey,
Yes, I tested and it was another disappearing positive line! Hope your temps stay up hon!
Munchy x

now news from me.. just :witch: like feeling.. I hope she stays away...:cry: oh well, otherwise I have another cycle to look forward to with you lovely ladies... good luck girls.. I am testing on Friday - 2 more sleeps...:hug:

Hi ladies! Danny, spotting is still there, not much at all but still there. Said it to the doc today and he said it was nothing to worry about so I'm happy!:happydance:

Good luck with all the testing over the next few days girls xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

muchkin..... it might stay in a couple of days time though!!! oh good luck!! i was guna use fertilitu monitor next mth if am not preggers this mth, but dont think seller from ebay has even sent it, it b ere by now!! gutted!! keep me posted x x :dust::dust::dust: to all of us!!!

Hi ladies I read all the comments because I am on the same cycle as you ladies. My CD 1 was on the 4th of July. My cycles are every 28 days. I believe I ovulated on the 20th so I would be at 10 days past ovulation today and on CD 26. I did take a pregnancy test last night and it was BFN but I am hoping that I tested to early I didn't even do it in the morning. I already have two boys ages 6 and 1. I was pregnant in Nov but had to have a d&c due to a molar pregnancy!?! Not sure if anyone has had one or heard of it, its pretty rare...anyways good luck to everyone. I am hoping my AF doesn't start. I have had dull crampy feelings in my sides almost a tugging feeling, feel kind of sick to my stomach and think if I eat it will make me feel better but makes me feel worse. Also bloating...not sure if its all in my head though...

Anyways would like to ride the journey of TTC with you all unless you get a BFP which I hope for you all!!! Talk to you all soon!

Sarah

no news to report. Temp dropped a bit and have :witch: like cramps so am doubtful for this month... otherwise I have accepted it and ready for cycle 6!! :hug: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->