Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

Hopefully the next week goes by extra quickly for us!!

Hope so! Tried not to but my hopes are way up this month. I feel like I am just setting myself up for disaster. But how do we stop feeling what we feel? Hoping for the best, bracing for another month (and a big glass of wine, sushi and sake).

Hopefully the next week goes by extra quickly for us!!

Hope so! Tried not to but my hopes are way up this month. I feel like I am just setting myself up for disaster. But how do we stop feeling what we feel? Hoping for the best, bracing for another month (and a big glass of wine, sushi and sake).

Mmmmmmmm, sounds yummy!!!

It is hard to not get your hopes up. Hopefully you're not setting yourself up for disaster but instead setting yourself up for a nice surprise. :thumbup:

Go figure, not even an hour ago did I have a single symptom. But I just had to go to the bank on lunch and as I was driving, I started to get a slight pinching feeling. Not cramps, not gas pain (sadly I know all too well how those feel, lol), pinching is really the best word I can use to describe it. It started about 30 minutes ago and has been sporadic. I feel it for maybe 5-10 seconds and then it goes away for a few minutes but then comes back and does it again. So of course now this has me thinking... My boobs are usually sore around 4-5DPO, and today is 5DPO (possibly 6DPO) and they aren't sore.

Crap.....now I'm getting my hopes up.

Go figure, not even an hour ago did I have a single symptom. But I just had to go to the bank on lunch and as I was driving, I started to get a slight pinching feeling. Not cramps, not gas pain (sadly I know all too well how those feel, lol), pinching is really the best word I can use to describe it. It started about 30 minutes ago and has been sporadic. I feel it for maybe 5-10 seconds and then it goes away for a few minutes but then comes back and does it again. So of course now this has me thinking... My boobs are usually sore around 4-5DPO, and today is 5DPO (possibly 6DPO) and they aren't sore.

Oooohhh... fingers crossed for you!!! Funny how once it's in our heads we notice everything. I think all the sensations are real I just wish I knew for sure what they meant! Well, like I've said, one person in this post at least has to be pg, right? Maybe it's you!!!

I guess we will just have to get our hopes up together.

Oooohhh... fingers crossed for you!!! Funny how once it's in our heads we notice everything. I think all the sensations are real I just wish I knew for sure what they meant! Well, like I've said, one person in this post at least has to be pg, right? Maybe it's you!!!

I guess we will just have to get our hopes up together.

Thanks! Of course I would be thrilled to get pregnant, but really, I would be very happy if any of you got pregnant instead. Funny thing, 2-3 weeks ago I started exercising and lifting heavy weights and I'm finally starting to see some progress. Wouldn't it be my luck that this was my month and all the hard work I did the last few weeks was pointless? :haha:

Do any of you know much about how the cervix should feel during pregnancy? I have done checks for years but it was usually just to notice patterns. I can easily notice differences but never concerned myself with what the changes meant.

Since dpo 4 my cervix has been rock hard, low - med, and tightly closed. Usually I can't tell if it's open or closed but this month it's obvious. I check it 3-4 times a day to notice differences in CM so I usually just check cervix at the same time (maybe I should stop doing that so often. Maybe just check once in the AM). It's also more sensitive - after I check I feel a little crampy.

I did notice the change immediately but didn't chalk it up to ttc. I thought I had read somewhere that the cervix gets soft if pg but I just don't know.

I don't know anything about CP, sorry!!!

My boobs have started to get sore, which is normal for my cycle. And the cramping was very short lived yesterday. Next week needs to get here already!!!

Have cramps and sore boobs this am too but that is also very normal for me. Boobs are usually sore everywhere, the past few days it's only been on the bottom and sides.

As for CP - it shot up this AM and has gotten a bit softer. More normal for me now as well. It was the rock hard aspect that really threw me - never felt my cervix that hard before.

Sounds good hun, I've never felt for my cervix .. Maybe I shud lol x

Have cramps and sore boobs this am too but that is also very normal for me. Boobs are usually sore everywhere, the past few days it's only been on the bottom and sides.

As for CP - it shot up this AM and has gotten a bit softer. More normal for me now as well. It was the rock hard aspect that really threw me - never felt my cervix that hard before.

I felt it twice. Once I couldn't even touch it and the other it felt like the tip of my nose and I found that weird so I've never checked again, lol.

I hope we're those women who experience normal cycle symptoms and are pregnant!!

As wonderful a thing as it it I'm with u hun, is be freaked out lol
X

When I was in college I had an amazing ob/gyn who convinced me to look at my cervix while on the table. Freaked me the heck out. Over time, however, she made me much more comfortable with it all. It took time.

I felt it twice. Once I couldn't even touch it and the other it felt like the tip of my nose and I found that weird so I've never checked again, lol.

I hope we're those women who experience normal cycle symptoms and are pregnant!!

I hope so too! For some reason I am less confident today than I was the other day, but I think I may be putting up walls to protect myself. Oh the day to day changes.

As you said before - next week hurry the heck up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->