Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

So FF just changed my ovulation date from 2/26 - 2/24. I have never seen this before? I actually still think the 26th is the correct date just based on how I felt. Have you guys seen this before? do you know why it would have changed? It now has me at 6 dpo but I really think I am 4 dpo.

BTW - Congrats on all the +OPKs I am seeing!!! Can't wait to see results. Hope they are what we dream of!

I've not personally seen it hun but I have heard it changing from others,
U no how u felt hun,
I've noticed my lunchtime opks the darkest
Today's lunch one below

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/02D43A6A-DA18-488F-A531-66D9DAC363D7-7349-00000416A1A80480.jpg
X

So FF just changed my ovulation date from 2/26 - 2/24. I have never seen this before? I actually still think the 26th is the correct date just based on how I felt. Have you guys seen this before? do you know why it would have changed? It now has me at 6 dpo but I really think I am 4 dpo.

Wish I could help, but I don't use FF. But I would go with how you feel.

I've heard of it moving dates before....I guess as the algorithm gets more info it makes a better choice. Did you bd on the earlier date?

Hoping for a neg OPK tonight. I had a bit of a temp increase this am and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Maybe some crosshairs by Monday or Tuesday.

I did BD on the 8th, 10th, and 11th so I am all set there. So I guess it doesn't really matter - I have to sit a wait either way!

Sure does look like you will get your crosshairs soon!

Did everyone have a nice weekend? Mine was nice and quiet and BD free!!! Hahaha, sorry, but I've had enough for one month. CD 20, 3DPO, sticky CM, no symptoms.

I finally got my crosshairs, so I am also 3dpo. No symptoms at all. Had some twinges/cramps yesterday.

Congrats!!!

FF just moved my O date back to where it was so I am 6 dpo. Not anxious yet.

I finally got my crosshairs, so I am also 3dpo. No symptoms at all. Had some twinges/cramps yesterday.

This might sound dumb, but what are crosshairs? Lol, I've never heard of that before. I'm going to assume something with temps and charting?

yay, we're both on 3DPO. What day do you test? I only have 2 ic pregnancy tests left, so I'll probably wait until very close to when AF is due. Probably around 13DPO. Let's see how long I can hold out. ;)

This might sound dumb, but what are crosshairs? Lol, I've never heard of that before. I'm going to assume something with temps and charting?

yay, we're both on 3DPO. What day do you test? I only have 2 ic pregnancy tests left, so I'll probably wait until very close to when AF is due. Probably around 13DPO. Let's see how long I can hold out. ;)

No such thing as a dumb question.

Crosshairs are the red lines you see on the chart. It marks the ovulation date and pre-O temps vs. post-O temps.

Crosshairs are the red lines you see on the chart. It marks the ovulation date and pre-O temps vs. post-O temps.

Thank you! I just took a look at yours and it makes sense, lol. I see a big dip for you on 5DPO. Implantation maybe???

Thank you! I just took a look at yours and it makes sense, lol. I see a big dip for you on 5DPO. Implantation maybe???

I wish!!! However, I tend to have ups and downs with my post O temps so... not holding my breath. Will just have to see what my temps do after today I guess.

Re: 6 dpo - it is great but I was finally settling on the changed O date so when I woke up this AM I thought I was 8 dpo. It was kind of a mind F. But at least I am laughing about it.

Do you know what dpo you are at? Either way, we are all within a few days of each other. It's been really nice to go through this with a group this month so thanks again for setting this up!:flower:

I wish!!! However, I tend to have ups and downs with my post O temps so... not holding my breath. Will just have to see what my temps do after today I guess.

Re: 6 dpo - it is great but I was finally settling on the changed O date so when I woke up this AM I thought I was 8 dpo. It was kind of a mind F. But at least I am laughing about it.

Do you know what dpo you are at? Either way, we are all within a few days of each other. It's been really nice to go through this with a group this month so thanks again for setting this up!:flower:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's implantation!! :)

Yeah, yeah, I would be really annoyed at that too. Nothing like thinking you're half way there to get pushed back a few days!!

You're very welcome!! I figured I would just put it out there and see if anyone was interested. I think it's great to have all these women to go through this with! It helps me feel slightly less crazy. ;)

I am 3DPO, still a long ways to go!

Only two tests lol how will u cope??
I'm 3 dpo to
Ticker is way off
Hehe let the tww commence x

Only two tests lol how will u cope??
I'm 3 dpo to
Ticker is way off
Hehe let the tww commence x

Haha, I know!!!!! I'm REALLY hoping I don't have to buy anymore and the two will do it for me. (Wishful thinking, haha!)

Bring on all the fake symptoms and worrying for no reason TWW!!! :haha:

Thanks Wonder!!!

I have a stack of ICs and one FRER. So my plan was start to start the ICs around 9-10 dpo. But then I might be depressed ugh...IDK.

I am flying to Puerto Rico Saturday night and will be on a cruise for a week. So hopefully that will all keep my mind off things!

Enjoy our trip!!! I usually start on 9-10DPO and obviously it's always been a negative!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->