Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

Thanks Wonder!!!

I have a stack of ICs and one FRER. So my plan was start to start the ICs around 9-10 dpo. But then I might be depressed ugh...IDK.

I am flying to Puerto Rico Saturday night and will be on a cruise for a week. So hopefully that will all keep my mind off things!

Have so much fun!!!!

We booked a trip to Caribbean late April to early May and cannot wait. Hope I am pg by then but if not it will be during ovulation and tww. Will be tough to stay away from the rum drinks but I can still have a virgin daiquiri, right?! And so can you!!!

I finally got my crosshairs, so I am also 3dpo. No symptoms at all. Had some twinges/cramps yesterday.

This might sound dumb, but what are crosshairs? Lol, I've never heard of that before. I'm going to assume something with temps and charting?

yay, we're both on 3DPO. What day do you test? I only have 2 ic pregnancy tests left, so I'll probably wait until very close to when AF is due. Probably around 13DPO. Let's see how long I can hold out. ;)

Only two tests lol how will u cope??
I'm 3 dpo to
Ticker is way off
Hehe let the tww commence x

Haha, I know!!!!! I'm REALLY hoping I don't have to buy anymore and the two will do it for me. (Wishful thinking, haha!)

Bring on all the fake symptoms and worrying for no reason TWW!!! :haha:

hehe i cudnt cope with just two..
im really not tryin to ss but it so hard hun isnt it , xx

It si hard....I've had some lower back aches for the last 2 days....which I'm sure is due to me being on my hands and knees sealing grout yesterday. Oh, and my hands are really dry.

Can I just say how much I hate dealing with grout! And let's add mortar to the list while we are at it - especially the ones with fiberglass bits....

lol....thankfully I didn't have to grout the floors! But our builder didn't seal the grout....so on my hands and knees with a little bottle and brush. It was easier than I thought...but I'm getting old.

I still have to water seal our fence. Ugh.

Oh house projects... At least they can take your mind of the tww!

Okay - venting for a second here.

Had really bad night sweats last night - not terribly uncommon for me. When I woke up at 6:20 I was freezing - took my temp and it was 97.58. Fell back asleep for 20 minutes to my normal wake up time and was no longer sweating temp 97.73.

If I use the first temp FF is again changing my O date to CD 11, if I use the second it's keeping my O date at CD 13 (which again I think is correct).

Any suggestions??? I am hating FF right now. Maybe I should just override the O date?

I'm havin the same hate hun for ff
Fed u waiting lol
I've used override now
I'm no help to u but I'm ranting sorry

No worries - we all need a good vent.

I decided I am not going to override it - I am going to assume I am actually 7 dpo, not 9 and see how the rest of the month plays off. Again - I get night sweats after O almost every month but usually I feel warm. Last night I was freezing (it was -15 outside) so maybe I was hot, sweating, and the wetness against the cold air made me cold and made my temp drop.

Today, however, I am in a bulky sweater. I know my office is warm but I am still freezing. I have a terrible earache as well. Just hoping my temp goes back up tomorrow and I am not getting sick.

Well I know I wasn't going to symptom spot and I really am not looking for anything. However, I cannot deny the fact the left ear is noticeably hurting and it's almost impossible to blow my nose. I also can't deny that my left molars are so sensitive that I am having to hold water in my mouth to warm it up before it touches those teeth (room temp. tap water, no ice). These at least are not things that usually happen to me. Sure I get an earache if I am sick - could be that - but I have never in my life had sensitive teeth.

Really don't want another let down. Will be fine if it happens, but you all get it. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Yh hun I don't feel it this month but can't help looking for ss, cramping achey ovaries, blah blah blah lol x

Pips - I took a peek at your chart and you got your O date w/out override - must be a relief! You are only 4 dpo so you are definitely not out yet :)

Yh hun not sure y it took so long I took out a sleep deprived n it popped in, I'm happy I guess but only bd once around o, who knows
Thanks huni x

Morning ladies!! Not much going on with me. CD22, 5DPO. No symptoms to speak of. Anything going on with you guys?

Morning ladies!! Not much going on with me. CD22, 5DPO. No symptoms to speak of. Anything going on with you guys?

Not really. Mentioned that yesterday I had an earache and my molars on the same side were really sensitive. Teeth still sensitive, earache gone. Could just be that I had coconut milk curry last night and the night before which I am sensitive to.

I'm in the same boat as you Mandel and nada. I've had some lower back pain the last few days, but I'm attributing that to all the work on the floors I did over the weekend.

Also, the last 2 days have been restless nights....but the last TWW was like this too. I wonder if it's the progesterone.

Temps are steadily increasing this month and are much less erratic than last month, which I really like!

Your chart does look really good. Mine seems to have gone erratic this month....

Hopefully the next week goes by extra quickly for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->