cycle day 1 want a buddy to go through this month with

tristansmommy

Reaction score
Hey ladies,I have been ttc for two months now. I got AF this morning and I would love to have someone to keep on touch with this cycle.it gets hard to go through this alone,dh doesn't understand.I am 29 and try #2 my son is 5

I would love to be your cycle buddy.
AF this morn too... Also 29 and trying for baby #2
This is my 2nd month of trying so all very very new

Ladies!!! It is also CD1 for me, after a 72 day cycle! I'm the most excited girl in the world.

I'm trying for number one. :D

I am so glad to have people who can relate,I thought I was pregnant this month so I was really upset to see Af.I take my bbt so I was pretty sure it was coming. I tried mucinex this past month to increase my cm.i just wish I knew the trick to getting this right.what are you ladies trying any tips,how often do you bd?I know my ovulation but just seem to miss it.please let's all keep in touch through our journey

Sorry to hear, Tristansmommy. :hugs: It's so hard when you get your period, but at least it's a good thing to know that there is another opportunity to get pregnant. How long have you been trying? How old is your baby?

Unfortunately, I am very irregular, so I have no idea when I ovulate. I think my hormones are messed up as well, so my libido has been way down. We just got health insurance, so I am hoping to see a doctor soon to get everything sorted.

How did the Mucinex work for you? I bought a pack but I wanted to wait until the first day of my cycle to start taking it.

Hey we have only been trying for 3 months after a miscarriage.I think the nytimes increased my cm a good bit I started it on cycle day 5 through ovulation.my son is 5 and he is the light of my life. I used the preseed lube this past month too but didn't seem to help us conceive.

Cool, I'm definitely going to start Mucinex this cycle. I really hope this cycle is it for you ladies!

So, it's CD2 for us. :) How are you all feeling? I'm having terrible cramps, but otherwise okay.

This is my first period off my pill for a few years ands it's so heavy & cramps.
Now I remember why I went on the pill.

I actually said to OH before 'please can I go back on the pill?'
Ha!!

These next few weeks until O are going to go quick with wedding & honeymoon and before I know it, it's going to be the TWW again! I O on my birthday so I'm hoping that's gonna bring me luck.

Hi ladies :)

Im on CD5, so hope you dont mind me joining!
Im 24, ttc #2, daughter is 18 months.

This is my first cycle ttc, after a 53 day cycle, I certainly hope this cycle isnt as long! Have been temping and have my opks at the ready. How are we all feeling today? I am hoping AF is going to leave me tomorrow, she always seems to linger around doing nothing, then when I think shes totally gone she decides to hang around for a little bit longer!

AF is so heavy this month.I have had really bad cramps,this is day two for me,so how many times and how ofter do you guys baby dance around ovulation? Sometimes I feel like we do it to much and not enough.I am going to do the mucinex again this month,anything else you ladies are going to try to increase chances?

I have never had period pains! Lol, i know.. Lucky me =) af isnt heavy either, on my ff i puy L,M,M,M,L (for menses/spotting)

we usually bd every other day, or sometimes leave an extra day in between, and ocasionally a few days in a row.. But when i get the positove opk, we bd that night, thr next morning and night and the next day (this was when ttc #1 and we got pregnant on our first cycle).

Not really doing much to increase chances other than temping/opks. Will probably give it a few months before trying anything else =)

We did it 18 times during O! Far too much. OH struggled towards the end!

What's mucinex?

Mucinex is an expectorant. It's supposed to be for chest congestion, but many women use it to thin cervical mucus.

My flow is super heavy today... I'm going to steal the words right out of you mouth and say that this was the reason I got on birth control in the first place! ;) MrsMurphy, you are so lucky not to get cramps!

We really don't have a set schedule for sex, because I never know when I ovulate, so we really just do it when we are in the mood. I'm thinking maybe we'll just try every other day this cycle. Maybe it'll work?

Have you ladies been taking your prenatal vitamins? :)

I take prenatals and calcium and magnesium,I am also hypothyroid so I take a pill for that daily

I'm hypothyroid, too. What dose are you on? How long have you been taking meds for it?

I just take folio acid. Is there anything else I can take?!

Where can I get some mucinex from?

I'm on 119 mcg of synthroid been on meds for 6 years.they say my level is good for ttc no t I am getting my level checked next week to make sure.

MrsTurner, I see that you're in the UK, so I'm not sure what stores you have. Here in the US, you get get it anywhere that sells medication (WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, etc.), but I honestly don't know what stores you have over there. The active ingredient in Mucinex is guaifenesin, so maybe if you don't have that exact brand name in the UK, you can still find another medication with that active ingredient. Just remember that they do make different types of Mucinex, so if you do find it, guaifenesin needs to be the only active ingredient. If there are other active ingredients in it, such as phenylephrine or psuedoephedrine, that means that it contains decongestants, which you don't want if you are just trying to thin your cervical mucus.

I hope that all made sense!

Also, I just take prenatal vitamins, which have folic acid in them but also ever other essential vitamin that you need. It's the norm over here in the US to take prenatal vitamins, not just folic acid, but again, not sure how it is over in the UK. ;) If you have a wide variety in your diet, then you probably don't have to worry about taking a vitamin, since you will be getting all your nutrients from your food.

Tristansmommy, good idea. :) I'll be getting mine checked more often now as well.

How are you guys feeling today? I am exhausted. I couldn't sleep at all last night, and I also had to go to urgent care because I am sick. Turns out that I have bronchitis, so they put me on antibiotics and gave me an inhaler. I'm thinking that's why I was so wired last night.

CD3 and counting, ladies!

Lovely! I shall have a look online but we have similar shops to the ones mentioned so I am sure I will find something.

They sell lots of vitamins but all do expensive so I just opted for the folic acid. I'll have a look at them next time I'm at the chemist.

I'm ok today. My mind is on the wedding so baby making is off the agenda until next week.
In myself I feel ok. Been very moody lately but could be down to a mixture of stress, anxiety & worry about the wedding, the future and such.
I can't wait until I can relax to be honest.

Are the meds they gave you making you feel any better?
Take care of yourself. You need to be fighting fit for CD14

I am feeling ok,just ready to get this over and get ready to ovulate.what cycle day do you normally ovulate on? I usually do on day 12 or 13 so only 10 more days to go. I am trying not to.stress but I just hope we are doing all.the right stuff. I was trying to research things to help or boost fertility naturally but maybe I should just nature take its course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->