Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

No not yet its so tempting! I would if I wasn't afraid of a chemical! Almost there though! Still have lots of AF signs but she hasn't showed yet so I'm not giving up yet. I had a dream last night that she showed :( I hope it doesn't come true. Ive been running to the bathroom every hour thinking shes here but so far so good.

Thanks for the well wishes dolls!!! I think im going to spend the time away to learn to temp and get healthy!!! Hopefully when i come back things will go our way :)

Beautifullei i hope we keep in touch and you keep us updated on everything and Jenna i still have my everything crossed for you girl!!!

Thankyou ladies for all your support this month! It was quite a ride haha :)

Yes we all will!!! So i took a test Sunday & what I thought was Neg, now I'm not so sure. It fell out the trash right now when throwing it out & looks like it could be a faint +... Even DH looked at compared to the one I did Friday & said it looks +... He's gonna go buy one right now so i can take in the a.m. I'm so anxious & pray its BFP!!!

OMG how exciting!! Beautifullei i hope hope hope you get your BFP!!! and you too Jenna :) Yay go girls!!

Thanks Mishy!! Hope you stay in touch!!! I would love to continue to hear everyone's journey & offer any advice or opinions if i can!! This last month has been rocky & so happy to have you all here for it!!! Thanks ladies!!!!

Lol I think I'm more excited and hopeful for you than I am myself. I cant wait to hear how it goes. AF is due tomorrow for me, hoping she doesn't show although I'm still feeling like shes about to come any minute. We'll see!
Prayers and baby dust for you beautifullei!
And thank you mishy for all your support :)

af started my cycle starts again..

Nope, no need. :( Witch got me. On to next cycle! Feeling more hopeful for these next 2.

Beautifullei2 how r u now.. lots of babydust to u..

Beautifullei2 how r u now.. lots of babydust to u..

Piya- Hey hun I am good, took my 2nd round of clomis this month along with cd3 labs & vag scan! How are you, it looks like our cycle is pretty close as we are both O'ing :)

yeah, this time i m officially on clomid first time as prescribed by gyno.. I really wish we get BFP's soon........... I got some supplements for my hubby too to increase sperm motility..

yeah, this time i m officially on clomid first time as prescribed by gyno.. I really wish we get BFP's soon........... I got some supplements for my hubby too to increase sperm motility..

I took the clomid on different cd then when I did in april & I didn't have that horrible reaction. I was dreading it but other than the hot flashes it was good. What supplements is he taking. DH count is ranging from 14mill - 21. They said his motility is normal but can't help want to improve it more. We also added preseed but its throwing me off cause Im not sure if I am having alot of cm or its just the preseed.

FXED we get our :bfp: soon!

he is taking CARNISURE-levocarnitine
and Q-Gold/ antioxidents,lycopene,zinc,multivits.......
and his motility is increased to 60% from mere 30%... after 20 days dosage.. it did wonder to him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->