Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Ladies I caved and had to call my fertility doc.. these cramps hurt as if im ovulating all over again, my back hurts, my r boob feels like a millions lbs..(only that one).. my cm is coming out like its no ones business & when i take a pg test its negative.. waiting on them to call back..

oh dear.. i hope thse cramps gets dull in few hours.. the clomid might be responsible for them... or else it is implantation cramp...
take ample rest...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: good luck.

thanks hun I really hope they stop too.. Its let up a little bit but for about 4 hours it was sooo uncomfortable..it doesnt feel like my regular pms cramps though.. Its hard to explain.. Still waiting on the doc.. they mentioned they may want me to go & have a u/s done

Finally got a call back... Doc said if i start my period then i need to call to get a saline ultrasound... But once ne to test sat or Sun again

Why a saline ultrasound if you get AF? I don't understand..

Aww Beautifullei i hope the cramping subsides :(

I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN! I went and saw my fert doc today and got my 21 day bloods result and he said my progesterone levels were high (12) which indicated that i had ovulated which im so happy about! I think im going to hold out till sat or sun to test again though!

Jenna I'm not sure :/ I'm a mess right now thinking about it. I forsure thought this was it. I'm gonna re-test on Sunday morning.

Mishy that's great!!!! Hopefully when you re-test you get your BFP

You'd think they'd want you to come in for US if you DONT get AF. Hm... all of these signs do still seem promising though so don't give up yet! Each of them sound like early pregnancy. Maybe its implantation cramps and you'll have your BFP this weekend :) How are you feeling now?

I went and saw hunger games tonight (you were right mishy it was so good!!!) and my cramps got so bad I thought I was getting AF 5 days early. Now I have major back pain that's shooting down my leg and all of this is my sure signs AF is around the corner. But I'm not out yet FX, just not so excited about it this month.

Morning Dolls!!!

Jenna I am actually feeling way better.. About 330 yesterday It seemed to have lightened up a whole lot & today I woke up feeling better (as far a aches go)... I am still getting a pulling type feeling every now and then but nothing thats unbearable.. Oh & my lower back is still killing me lol. Im just glad those crazy pains are gone, It felt like Sperm & egg was having a boxing match in there haha.

Im not sure what the whole saline US is about but Im guessing because I used to get cycts on my Ovaries that come and go.. I read sometime clomid can irritate them so maybe he wants to check and make sure it didn't do that.. I highly doubt it did because my aches were all on my right side where I O from & that cyst was on my L ovary. Fxed !! How are you all feeling??? Any new symptoms??signs of the witch!!!

I'm just waiting for AF to hurry up and show so I can move on to the next cycle. I'm so sure its coming at this point Lol I just want to hurry up and try again. Gail on Ebay did my conception outlook psychic prediction thing and she said June will be my conception month so I'll be more hopeful then. Definitely still giving it my all in the meantime hoping she was wrong. But really not feeling anything but AF this month. FX for all you wonderful ladies!

It's not over yet hun. You getting the witches symptoms?

Past 2 days have been misserable . I'm so hot & feel like I'm running fever & those horrid aches are back :/

Major witches symptoms. It's not "over yet" but I'm preparing for next cycle :) I bought a BBT thermometer today I cant wait for the morning so I can start using it! This will be my first cycle doing temps.

I hope all this isn't some other health problem. Have you taken your temp? That's horrible :(

I did & no fever! Last night got bad again and had to go to e.r ! Was there for 6 hours & found out that I apparently had a cyst on my left ovary that ruptured (they said the clomid was the cause) & that i have a 2.1 cm follicle on my right side which explains the pain. It was a horrible night & DH & I decided we aren't going to do clomid anymore and just stop trying for a bit. This has been so emotional and I think I'm making it worse by counting & tracking. Hopefully this time off can let me get to feeling better & remember the fun in it. I'll still be poking in to check on you ladies! Good luck girls :)

I did & no fever! Last night got bad again and had to go to e.r ! Was there for 6 hours & found out that I apparently had a cyst on my left ovary that ruptured (they said the clomid was the cause) & that i have a 2.1 cm follicle on my right side which explains the pain. It was a horrible night & DH & I decided we aren't going to do clomid anymore and just stop trying for a bit. This has been so emotional and I think I'm making it worse by counting & tracking. Hopefully this time off can let me get to feeling better & remember the fun in it. I'll still be poking in to check on you ladies! Good luck girls :)

dear.. m so sorry u have to suffer from painfull cyst ruptures.:hugs:. i was also having cysts.. in aug but they all went away on their own... hope this miracle happens with u too.. and wish u too good luck.

Oh noooo! I'm so sorry :( I'm glad you're okay.. Take a rest for a couple months, let your body rejuvenate and try try again. Just don't forget about us :) Best of luck to you, I hope you feel better soon!

Hey ladies :) I'm still going to stick around & keep my FXED for all of you wonderful women to get your BFP & keep up with how you all are.

Hopefully this break with get me a fresh start again because stress is playing against me & DH. Have Yall had any symptoms of a BFP?? Any of you tested early???

Have a happy Easter :)

Has anyone else tested any more? I've got like 3 days left, I can hardly wait.

I tested this morning and got a BFN and today have had really bad back and stomach pains the witch is almost here!!!

I also got some bad news and am heading back home for a couple of months without the hubby so it looks like were going to be taking a break also! Beautifullei I hope you feel better and im sorry you were in so much pain girl! Hopefully without the stress of TTC you and the hubby might get lucky with an unplanned BFP! Jenna your still in the race and i have my FXd for you and am showering you with lots of baby dust!

Uh oh :( That's two now, wahh.... :cry:
I expect to see you coming by still also and updating me! And especially when you're ready to try again. Wow, you ladies have helped me out so much this last month :) I wish you both SO much luck and I hope this break brings you great things.

Mishy Sorry about the bad news hun!! Hopefulyl the break helps you as well!!!

I tested yesterday and was a BFN.. Still no sign of AF but Im sure she will creap up on me somehow!!

Jenna Ill be right here with you rooting you on!! :D Have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->