Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

emotional warning lol!!!
I don't know where I would be without ya'lls support!!! No one understands what im going through other than my DH cause hes there but even then I can't explain to him the different feelings my body is giving me cause he has no clue how they feel... But you wonderful ladies do!!!! Even though we give eachother TMI sometimes I wouldn't have it any other way lol :D Thanks girls!!

FXED for our BFP

Awww thats so sweet and i whole heartedly second you!!!

I mean i love my friends, family and dh but like Beautifullei said no one knows the struggles and emotions you go through the good news, bad news, symptom spotting, TMI and the questions. Ill always be thankful for you ladies and your help and optimism.

It has made my TTC easier and less heartbreaking!

Big love, baby dust and BFP's for us all!!!

TMI alert!!

The dull cramps are still there and every now and then get a little more intense.. However I keep feeling like Im getting a blob of cm coming out & have to keep checking.. Im having cm that lotiony and at some points been clear..I really wish this tww would hurry and be over!!

I've hardly had any CM this cycle, but a lot of CM can be a sign of pregnancy so FX for you, love! Lol I'm emotional today. I think it was a bad idea to watch a baby story this morning. I'm all depressed. Just got to work though and that always helps. Gotta shake these mind monsters! :)

I LOVE those shows but had to stop... My favorite was 1 born every minute & I cried everytime as if i had the baby LOL. So now i know what Yall mean about vivid dreams... After I woke from my nap I realized I had just had a dream about my daughters tball coach coming over and going through my stuff while I sat on the couch LOL. Weird I know!!!

I love baby shows too i had to stop because my hubby was concerned lol
So my tummy goes from bubbling to weird pulling twinges, my boobs are starting to ache and my nips are becoming more sensitive. Something new is i have a headache since yesterday and just noticed a rash! I dont know if that is due to the heat or clomid. My cm has been pretty consistant just watery (sorry if tmi)

Haha I do the same thing!! I get so teary eyed and feel like its my baby lol. I'm almost mad at the mothers on the TV for holding my baby lol! Which is why I don't watch those anymore lol. Sometimes I cave though and catch some. Can't help it they're so precious even when they first come out all slimy. It scares me to death sometimes when I watch the crazy pain these women go through though! I've obviously never gone through it (yet).

In all honesty you forget about the pain you just went through!! My daughter came fast & I had no time for an epideral but Im glad in a sense that I had her all natural.. I would say the worst part of it was when I pushed her head it.. It burned so bad but after that she pretty much slid out haha. You will do great!

I did it again :O It really doesn't help that I work in a doc's office & do UPT's on a regular basis...not to mention I have tests right on my work area... I know its super early but tested anyway..still negative.. ugh hurry up tuesday so I can test....

Lol you're still very early, some don't even get a bfp until 17dpo. Hopefully you wont have to wait that long :) I think if I had them at my work I would do the same thing. Luckily I work in LTC so we have no need for them. My coworker also works in the ER and when she was pregnant her and her coworkers would borrow the US machine to take peeks at her baby :p

I know lol!! I swear that test was talking to me telling me to test so I did lol!! My dull cramps subsided a bit other than pulling pains here & there and its being very sensative down there. However my lower back is killing me.

I'm confused.... my test ticker says I test in 7 days but really its 8... next Thursday at 10AM. I even redid it in case I messed up the date but it was right.... hm....

I still have AF cramps and nothing more. Symptomless!

Maybe its off?? Are your cycles 28 days??? mine usually are and occasionally I will be a day or 2 early so I usally count 28 days from the first day of my cycle which would have me due for af on 4/11 so Im gonna try and test around there

what u all think when i should check.. normally my lp is 17days.. so shall i test 18dpo only.. give me idea.. i dont wana dishearten by negative..

Mine aren't exact every cycle but its around the same time every month (got it the 10th last month so I'm likely to get it 10th this month) so I just put 31 days. But the countdown to testing didn't ask that it just asked the date and time I plan on testing which is 12th at 10AM. I thought maybe my math was off but now I'm just confused.

Piya, if I were you I would wait until you're late that's what I'm doing.

but i caved in and tested... its bfn... now i will not test and m also starting to take primolut which doc gave me to increase my uterus size

Piya I got a BFN to last night!! DH just reasured me it was still to early & to wait it out. Im beginning to think I may be out this month.. My back is still killing me though.

Ladies I caved and had to call my fertility doc.. these cramps hurt as if im ovulating all over again, my back hurts, my r boob feels like a millions lbs..(only that one).. my cm is coming out like its no ones business & when i take a pg test its negative.. waiting on them to call back..

Ladies I caved and had to call my fertility doc.. these cramps hurt as if im ovulating all over again, my back hurts, my r boob feels like a millions lbs..(only that one).. my cm is coming out like its no ones business & when i take a pg test its negative.. waiting on them to call back..

oh dear.. i hope thse cramps gets dull in few hours.. the clomid might be responsible for them... or else it is implantation cramp...
take ample rest...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->