Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

that dang google gets me in trouble & gets my mind wondering!!!! Gotta love it though :D

I forgot to tell you ladies, I had another pregnant dream last night except this time I was pregnant with twins! And my OH told me in the dream that one of them was more developed than the other. Strange lol. That was a first for me, never had a twins dream before. It was kinda fun. These pregnant dreams are bitter sweet. I love/hate them.

Twins?? That would be fun :)

So I'm trying to go to sleep & all of a sudden I get the weirdest feeling from my belly button down to uterus... Then it felt like jerking followed by mild aches... Now my right side where my ovary is feels weird & I can't sleep cause its uncomfortable :( AF needs to hurry & show her face because this wait is making me go.bananas!!!

That's really weird. Maybe its a good sign! These "twinges" have me crazy too. Its around my right ovary still, it feels like electricity mixed with mild AF cramps. 10 (almost 9) days until I test if AF doesn't show on the 10th. I feel like I'm PMSing already.

cream globular cm is sign of pregnancy. beautigullei u might be getting it. i cant check my cm as i and my hubby started again daily bding.. we are daily bdders.. enjoy it lot.. its hard for us to sleep without it.. funny!! he find it hard to have one day break.. so really i need to fight with him to follow SMEP alternate day plan till cd20.. m confused i always get this white cm after bding in morning after lot of watery discharge.. i feel very tired may be its bz work..hot flashes take our most attention now. my vivid dreams stopped now.. very sound sleep..in mins of lying down after bding..
so how r u all dear.

Morning ladies!!! Well I didn't get much rest last night considering I was extremely tired :sleep: ! Had to get up & come to work but nothing a little cup of joe can't fix :coffee: ! I feel like if Im coming down with something & the mild cramping mixed with pulling & sharp pains are still there.. its ranging anywhere from my right ovary to the middle where my uterus is... I know its really early to test but yesterday I just had to.. I know I know lol!!! Needless to say it was a BFN which I knew it would be considering its way to early... My body just feels extremely drained out & Im thinking of leaving the work place a bit early to get some sleep. Hope you ladies have a great day!

Morning ladies!!! Well I didn't get much rest last night considering I was extremely tired :sleep: ! Had to get up & come to work but nothing a little cup of joe can't fix :coffee: ! I feel like if Im coming down with something & the mild cramping mixed with pulling & sharp pains are still there.. its ranging anywhere from my right ovary to the middle where my uterus is... I know its really early to test but yesterday I just had to.. I know I know lol!!! Needless to say it was a BFN which I knew it would be considering its way to early... My body just feels extremely drained out & Im thinking of leaving the work place a bit early to get some sleep. Hope you ladies have a great day!

the mild cramping mixed with pulling & sharp pains are still there.. its ranging anywhere from my right ovary to the middle where my uterus is...
wow its how implantation starts... fingers crossed dear..baby dust...........

the mild cramping mixed with pulling & sharp pains are still there.. its ranging anywhere from my right ovary to the middle where my uterus is...
wow its how implantation starts... fingers crossed dear..baby dust...........

Hopefully we get our BFP'S :D !!! Im really trying not to get my hopes up cause a part of it feels like AF is coming.. But then again its to early for her =/

Beautifullei i tested yesterday also lol BFN of course!!!

I have been so tired lately :( i went to the baseball last night and crashed and burned as soon as i got home! Ive only just realised or really my DH did that ive remembered every dream the past couple of days which is kind of weird! My stomache is still feeling unusual and also my boobs are still feeling tingly and my nips are starting to hurt! This 2WW is getting to me ... If im not preg just lt me know because these symptoms are annoying me :)

the suspense is draining!!! I can never remember my dreams but then again I have not had much of any sleep to even partially remember them!! I think I tested so I would stop driving myself crazy but now I just want to do it again lol.. I have to try and wait until next week though =/

I know! I have another test that keeps constantly taunting me to pee on it! I have to get my DH to hide it from me! I want to test before easter so i can share good news with everybody! I have decided to be optimistic now lol my DH has been suprisingly upbeat and i think the support of your partner makes all the difference and i know if in worst case scenario we get a BFN we can keep trying and trying until we are successful plus ithelps hes there to talk me off any ledges haha
I wish my body had facebook so it could send me an instant notification "your body has posted on your wall- you have conceived" lol

Lmao!!! Ohhh Mishy I would love that too!!! hahahahah!!! It wouls makes things easier!!! I have to go home & try to occupy my time so I don't think abut testing.. Luckily my 4 year old has tball practice & by the time I get home DH will be there so he can talk me off the ledge too!!! My little brother comes back from the marines on saturday & too would love to share on easter while the family is over.. come on HCG :D

I just feel like AF is around the corner already. Had some CRAZY dreams all night. Was tired last night but I had a crazy day at work so I'm sure that contributed. I'm just waiting for AF to show now. Grr.

I just feel like AF is around the corner already. Had some CRAZY dreams all night. Was tired last night but I had a crazy day at work so I'm sure that contributed. I'm just waiting for AF to show now. Grr.

i feel same dear.. worried now.. do u have sensitive nips.. my cm is like water mixed with white lotion.. i always get that.. n ad i m still crampin a lot... like af due in 2 days...

No my boobs feel the same. I keep squeezing them hoping they'll be tender or sensitive but they feel normal. I usually get crampy a week before AF so this sounds about right >:[

remember pg symptoms & af are very similar so until the :witch: shows her face lets keep thinking :bfp:

Lmao what would i do without you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->