Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

I have been living in A.C for the past week :) Those thunderstorms were crazy a couple of my friends were almost evacuated from their house early this morning because of flooding. So crazy!

I tested with an OPK today (pee happy i know :) ) and i got a faint line. No false + Here so at least when it does come up positive i'll know it's legit

Oh that's good news. What CD are you on? I'm starting OPK tomorrow. I'm scared I'll miss my surge or something so I'm gonna try and BD every night. If not, then at least every other night.

I'm on CD10 and my last cycle was short and I have paranoia also about missing my surge. We started BD'ing last night and i'm going to try and BD every chance we get. Have you had any pains or pangs? I've had some pain on my left hand side and very little EWCM but not a lot. I tested with an OPK today and there was a very very faint line. so hopefully i get a positive soon. I keep getting mixed answers on when to test so i don't know if i should test twice a day or if it's ok with the one. What OPK do you use? I'm using First Response. I haven't heard a lot about their ovulation tests but i'm hoping they are accurate. Does it matter if you BD every night or every second night?

I've had some small very mild pains. Nothing painful really, just noticeable. I would like to test twice a day but these tests are so expensive. I've read it's not really necessary but I'm so paranoid. It doesn't really matter since I'm trying to BD every night, but I'd still like to know whether or not I ovulate. I'm just scared it won't work and I'm not going to ovulate at all. I read your surge should be about 24 hours so as long as you're testing at the same time it's not necessary to do more than once a day. And i have a hard time sometimes checking my CM because (TMI) its hard to tell what's left over from BDing. But I'm using the safeway brand of clear blue. I dont want to use the digital because I'd like to see if i get faint lines so i know if I'm close to ovulating at least. Haven't heard anything about the first response but their pregnancy tests are pretty reliable. Just BD as much as possible so you have plenty spermies waiting for when you ovulate. Apparently, just like us ladies, our eggs dont like to be kept waiting either.

Thanks for the info.

I hope i ovulate this cycle also. The last time i had bloods taken to test my levels my OB/GYN think that i didn't ovulate though i was supposed to go in on day 21 but because they were closed i could only go in on day 24 and i believe they missed it but cest la vie. I am going to BD as much as i can but hopefully the tests can pick up when i ovulate so i can track my TWW.

I'm so excited this cycle. My mother in law doesn't know were trying (I don't like telling many people to avoid all the "where's the baby" questions. Plus surprises are fun) but shes very spiritual and goes to these "spiritual" get togethers every week. Well she told my OH today someone asked her if she had a son who was married and they saw him holding a baby :) That really gave me a good boost. It's just funny because she doesn't even know we've been trying for a year.

hey I started getting ewcm yesterdayevening, i usually get it around ovulation.. so now started bding every night.. I am surprised i usually ovulate on day 14 but its early now.. may be clomid responsible.. my ewcm continues for 3 days normally, even my temp shoot up by 0.7 degree today. very excited now.. lets see what happens.. fingers crossed.
lots of babydust to all.

I'm so excited this cycle. My mother in law doesn't know were trying (I don't like telling many people to avoid all the "where's the baby" questions. Plus surprises are fun) but shes very spiritual and goes to these "spiritual" get togethers every week. Well she told my OH today someone asked her if she had a son who was married and they saw him holding a baby :) That really gave me a good boost. It's just funny because she doesn't even know we've been trying for a year.

yeah,it appears The Destined day is coming soon for your family.. lots of babydust to you.. The unexpected positive signals act as moral booster.. :hugs:
:hugs::hugs:

OMG Jenna that is awesome and crazy! I was skyping with my Aunt who apparently saw a psychic that told her a baby was on the way :) my hubby and i are the only ones trying :) its weird my family know were trying but we havent really told my in laws until last week. I know what you mean though about being so positive about this cycle. Im a huge believer in signs though!!!

Piya keep us updated with your signs and symptoms hopefully we all O soon until then lets just BD until we get our BFP

OMG Jenna that is awesome and crazy! I was skyping with my Aunt who apparently saw a psychic that told her a baby was on the way :) my hubby and i are the only ones trying :) its weird my family know were trying but we havent really told my in laws until last week. I know what you mean though about being so positive about this cycle. Im a huge believer in signs though!!!

Piya keep us updated with your signs and symptoms hopefully we all O soon until then lets just BD until we get our BFP

I too believe in omen.. THE ALCHEMIST- by Paulo Coelho is my fav book.. I read it whenever i feel there is no way to happiness and after reading it my hope shines again.
keeping fingers crossed for both of you Mishy n Jenna.:hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

LOTS of BD for us ladies!! FXed this is our month!!! I got a faint OPK this morning so BDing tonight for sure & also had some ewcm today!!!

jenna
that's awesome!! I believe in that also so thats a very good sign!
Mishy GL to you and DH as well!!!
Im really praying for BFP for all of us ladies!!! Im glad we can share stories on here cause I need someone to vent with... I havent told anyone iis my family that DH & I are TTC because I want to avoid all those crazy baby questions as well. It makes you feel even mroe pressured

Piya - I haven't read the alchemist yet ... Hmm looks like i'm going to have to buy it and read it ...

Beautifullei - Ooh GL and have fun BD'ing like crazy ... The line has def gone darker for me but not a + yet but will BD as much as we can over the next couple of days ... fun hehe How are you feeling in general? Did you have many side effects from the clomid?

Mishy I know I want my line to hurry and get darker.. it is a little early to be ovulating so maybe the clomid is playing a role in that. I read some people ovulate sooner when they take it. Dh & I will for sure be BDing alot, his birthday is tuesday so it makes it even better lol.

I've been feeling alot better other than a sore throat.. I honestly think its from the hot flashes I was having with the clomid.. I had the a.c very low plus a fan on me so that would explain that.. Other than the hot flashes and emotional rampage I went on im okay. How are you feeling??? Any signs of the big "o" yet?

I'm still having some hot flashes but not anywhere near as bad as the first couple of days! I'm having little pains and twinges which i hope is some preparation for O. I'm going to start BDing every night i think haha we were going to go every second night but i think the paranoia is getting the best of me haha

Oooh Hubby's birthday huh do you have anything special planned?

Thank you ladies, it ass definitely a big booster for me. With that and starting the clomid I'm really hopeful again. I hope all of us get our BFPs this month I know we all deserve it. My OHs birthday is coming up too on Friday. Maybe Mr Stork will bring them presents :) I start OPK today and they say to do it mid afternoon. I start work at 2 so I don't know if I should do it then or wait until my break at 4.. I know it probably wont matter, but I'm paranoid about missing it.

I took my last pill today & have been getting a few here and there!! I have been feeling bloated like crazy which is causing to go potty more =/

Friday night I am throwing him a surpise birthday dinner & go out for some dancing ... Saturday I am taking him to dinner just the two of us and going to starts BDing like crazy lol

Oh wow that sounds like a fun weekend ahead!

Jenna I would say maybe take the test on your break?

Okay, 4:00 it is! I'm trying nit to drink too much this morning so I don't dilute, but I can't help it Lol I made fresh juice so I wanna drink it all up!

Click Go Advanced then there's a manage attachments section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->