Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Thank you Jenna & Good luck!!! AHHH that would be awesome if we conceived on both our hubbys birthday!!! would make for great baby stories!! I want to fast forward and see if this colmid worked!!

Jenna do you know why they have you testing in the afternoon.. I'm afraid of diluting mine to which is why i did it this morning.. gonna try again this eve & see if its darker

Hmm so tonight im going to have a little vent ... Okay a big one! I am super duper pissed at my DH right now. I mean this month we talked about really trying our best not to limit ourselves when it comes to TTC especially now that ive taken the clomid. We agreed to BD every second night until i O and because im so paranoid ive developed some kind of fear that if we miss this regardless of when i O it wont happen ... so anyways we set the mood get all snuggly and then he just tells me hes tired and wants to sleep. Because im afraid of my ever growing emotions i just walk out cause i am afraid of what i may say but let me tell you ladies ... I...AM...LIVID!

Beautifullei2: Apparently in the morning our urine is too concentrated for the OPK or something... It's the opposite of pregnancy tests, you're not supposed to use first morning. I've read it from many different sources just to make sure. And most of the time we don't get our surge until mid afternoon anyways. There's plenty of medical reasons for it, I just can't remember what it was I just googled it. I tested at 4 on my break and got a faint line. I took a picture to share but my phone took a fat poo on me today and decided to break :[ Wahh. Hopefully tomorrow the line will be darker. I'm getting anxious already.

Mishy30: I don't blame you for being so mad :[ That's always frustrating, even for couples NOT ttc. Even worse when you are. I know it's important to BD every chance possible, but try to remember you didn't miss your moment either. You may still be days away from your surge. Try and stay relaxed :[ We all know how you feel!

i m having pain in pelvic region which increases on standing.. cm is lotiony but not exactly ewcm.. getting lots of it.tender bb also started... i thought clomid will dry cm... how about ur symptoms friends.
lots of babydust for u all.

Mishy awww hun im sorry!!! DH & I didn't BD either & I got mad with him too!! I hope you two resolved things (& now you can bdx2) Us ladies have to try not to stress so much!

Jenna I had no idea it was opposite... Yesterday I tested about 330 when I got home & got another faint line.. Ill check again when I get off today and hope its darker...

Piya I heard the same thing about clomid but mine seems to be pretty normal. Maybe it just happens to some women.

:dust: GOOD LUCK LADIES :dust:

I haven't been dry at all. I don't have a WHOLE lot of CM, but that's pretty normal for me right now, I don't think I'm near O yet. But I'm still checking anyways. I don't always get a whole lot either.

Me either Jenna unless its right before "o". I have been feeling some pressure & twingles on my right ovary =D

Thanks Ladies :) Apart from my parents no one really knows we are TTC (like you said it's harder when people keep on asking you if your preg yet) So there's no one i can speak to about being frustrated with the DH so i'm very thankful to have you dolls to complain too ...

Mishy The great thing about all the wonderful ladies on here if we do know exactly what each of us are going through & can support one another!!!! I hope things are better for you and you get to get plenty of BDing in!!! When DH denies me BD around "o" time I don't get mad, I get even lol!! When Im not "o" & wants it I use the roll and say Im tired method hahahahah!! :)

Beautifullei - Thanks girl! I do that anyway haha i'm very good at holding a grudge :)
i'm just paranoid because i tested on the OPK yesterday and got a line (not a positive or so i thought) but then i test today at the same time i did yesterday and the line is fainter :( I am hoping that i did not O'd yesterday in fact i am praying i didn't O yesterday!!!

Anywho most of the side effects from the clomid are out of my system (except for the hot flashes ... at night ... when i want to sleep) and twinges on my left and right side mostly left though which is what i'm hoping for :)

Mishy Lol thats to funny!! I do the same and am very good at!! especially if he knows im in the mood and refuses to give it up haha!! I need to test when I get hom.. yesterday it was a faint positive and same with last night.. this morning however it was negative =/ Im not due to "O" until sat/sun but I have heard some women "o" sooner when on clomid & some later.. ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish my body would just txt me when its going to "o" lol

Hot flashes are no fun at all!! It better work with the clomid cause I REALLY don't want to deal with the hot flashes a 2ND TIME.. It will be worth it if I get a BFP though

:dust: :dust:

LMFAO - Getting a text msg from Ovaries = Genius!!! I think iTunes needs to make an app for ovulation haha

Those hot flashes are no joke and with the temps rising def not a fun time!

Well my fingers are crossed for us all this month that we get BFP's so we don't have to deal with any nasty clomid side effects again!!!

I think we should post our tests online so we can all take part in each other's paranoia and line watching ... What do you think?

I agree with you!! I will post mine later when I get home.. Im still having issues with adding the attatchment being that its from my cell but I will try it.. I get so anxious when its time to test cause DH doesn't get home until 6 or so.. i DONT want to miss it!

If the damn OPK's were cheaper then i would be POAS every hour lol

I bought a 20 pack one so hopefully it lasts me cause I have been testing like a maniac!!

Where did you get a 20 pack?! Mine only has 7 so I'm trying to use them sparingly. I probably started testing too early, but I really don't want to miss it. I should be okay testing the same time every day though. And if I need more than 7 days I'll buy another pack. They are expensive, and along with the Clomid (which my insurance didn't want any part of so I paid full price) and the doctors visits and pregnancy tests and victorias secret, TTC is quite pricey. I think it'd be fun to share pictures of our OPKs too, that's why I was going to post one yesterday before my phone broke on me. But I got a new one today so I'll post one later :] 3 more hours until I test again. And Mishy, I don't think you missed it, it's still pretty early. Your pee was probably just more diluted today. I think I'm rid of most of my side effects too. I've hardly got hot flashes anymore, which is such a relief because it was a pain in the butt while at work. I work at a long term care facility and all my residents have their heat cranked up while I'm giving them care which makes me sweat on a normal day, then add to that the hot flashes.... Oh boy. I get some while I'm trying to sleep still but not nearly as bad. Yesterday my belly wasn't feeling well and I had to go number two a few times, but I'm not sure if it's related or not. Pharmacist said it can cause some diarrhea, but since it's been a few days since I've taken my last pill I don't know if that's the cause or not.
FX for positive OPKs soon :] I'll post a pictures in a couple hours.

Jenna I got them at Walmart but since their only good for 30 days after the first day you open it I figured why not go to town using them. Just tested and its negative :( hopefully tomorrow I get a +

https://tinypic.com/r/348r1n9/5

Still very faint, but I expected that. I still have about 5 days I think.

My picture didn't work

https://i55.tinypic.com/wcjsrn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back