Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Omg you're super close! Yay!!! This is exciting for me lol. I'll look for a different brand at Fred Meyer tomorrow, safeway had a poor selection. I need to get different prenatal vitamins too, I did some reading and mine aren't good enough. What kind do you ladies take?

First response and CB were the only ones they had at Target and it was a difference of about $25 ... Its criminal!!!

I take the oneAday prenatal vitamins ... Its 2 tablets every night before bed!

Mishy is your line dark today? It was almost there!! DH & I didn't BD last night due to him being to drunk for his birthday celebration :( he will make it up though lol!!!! Hope you ladies have a great weekend & BD like crazy

Hey Beautifullei ... Hope you had a great night at the hubby's bday celebrations!!!

I tested this morning at 10 and again at 4pm i got + onboth tests (yay) i made the hubby double check with his pessimistic eyes and he agreed it was def + ... We BD last night, this afternoon and again hopefully tonight and tomorrow morning :)

He has been very supportive laying next to me while i prop my hips in the air lmao

Also as a side note ... I had ALOT of EWCM and was extra achey around my lower abdomen and this started last night. It was really weird because when we BD today it kind of hurt and not in a good way ...

Ooh yayyy!!! post a picture! :] Happy BDing! FX for this to be the month!
Are you getting closer, Beautifullei?

I got new prenatal vitamins today. I decided to go with the twinlab brand. It had the most stuff, but I have to take 2 at a time instead of just one. Not a big deal though. I don't think I ate enough with it though because I feel like throwing up now :[
AND I got new OPKs and I took the First Response and my old one at the same time just to compare.

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 6
As soon as my DH gets off the lap top I will upload the pics :)

Were going to BD twice a day for the next couple of days ... I hope that we got in there in time seeing as we didn't BD from CD 10 until CD13 and twice today (Afternoon and night) Oh well ... We've doing our best and I hope that it's enough for all of us :)

Jenna the results look easier to read on the first response. My lines got darker until the test line became darker than the control line haha now hopefully I'm lucky enough to get 2 lines in the next 2 weeks ... I'm praying that we all get our BFP's !!!

LOL Mishy!! Mine supports me as well & helps in lifting my hips in place haha. I've been testing & its - ... I really hope I didn't miss my o :(

I was On a 28 day cycle last month and I didn't get my O until CD14 there is still plenty of time just make sure you BD (sometimes I wish I would take me own advice)

Bless our boys lol My DH will prop me up and get my iPad and lay and read with me for an hour (I hope that's the right length of time)

Did you enjoy the weather today? It was such a Beautiful day here in TXS

Hopefully I didn't miss it!! I think if we all took our own advice then we wouldn't stress so much but then again that wolf be to easy lol.

Tonight we are going to have a relaxing evening & watch movies!! Gonna keep up with BD so I don't miss it. I wonder if the clomid was giving me false +.

I think an hour is enough. I usually stay up for about 20 min but if we haven't BD in a while then about an hour. Hahaha

The weather was amazing!!! I spent most of the day outdoors. My daughter had her first tball game today so got to cheer her on :)

Yall ladies having a good weekend?

Hopefully I didn't miss it!! I think if we all took our own advice then we wouldn't stress so much but then again that wolf be to easy lol.

Tonight we are going to have a relaxing evening & watch movies!! Gonna keep up with BD so I don't miss it. I wonder if the clomid was giving me false +.

I think an hour is enough. I usually stay up for about 20 min but if we haven't BD in a while then about an hour. Hahaha

The weather was amazing!!! I spent most of the day outdoors. My daughter had her first tball game today so got to cheer her on :)

Yall ladies having a good weekend?

Def having a great weekend so far ... Spent today out and about which was a nice change from the DH hermit ways ... This afternoon we BD and then made an amazing salmon dish i got off an episode of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy LMFAO I found the series on Netflix and was bored so i started watching it anyways it tasted awesome lol

Anything more than an hour and i'm going to have to make DH hold my legs up!!!

I don't think you have O'd with the tests you have uploaded :)

hey.. how r u all! me too ovulating today.. fingers crossed for the tww for the next 2 lines of HPT..
LOTS OF BABY DUST WITH EXTRA STICKY GLUE TO U ALL...

Beautifullei - Hahaha were just having a rest atm lol then i'll get back to business!!!

Piya - Thanks girl! good luck to you too :)

Those are DEFINITELY positive, woohoo! And congrats to you too piya, happy BDing!

Beautifullei, remember you started your clomid a little after we did so your "O" will likely be a little later also, you didn't miss it keep testing and BDing! I can definitely relate though, I'm getting very impatient already and I'm scared I wont "O" at all even though I'm well aware that's not likely going to happen and I'll probably get a + in a few days lol.

My weekend is alright, definitely not Texas weather but the last 2 days have been pretty decent for Seattle. It's one of the few weekends I get off so we're going to his dad's tomorrow for dinner.

I think you will probably ovulate within the next 3 days :) I O'd early because i have a shorter cycle!!!

OMG I would love to go to Seattle and visit the Fisherman's Wharf ... Awesome!!!

I probably will I just get paranoid.
Seattle is a really fun place to live I just wish we had nicer weather. Its definitely depressing in the Pacific NW with damn near 364 days of the year its raining or overcast. I love sunshine and we seldom get to enjoy it here. But I highly recommend taking a trip to Seattle though especially in summer so you can walk around Pike Place Market with out getting rained on and enjoying the view of the space needle.

Paranoia how iloathe thee ... I was paranoid i wiuldnt O or that i'd miss it and now that i O'd i'm worried we havent BD enough :( If you get a + though does it mean your ARE ovulating or you are on your way to ovulate ... Argh so many tests etc I need an internal body alarm that tells me exactly when to have sex lol

I heard that the weather was very dreary but a coupleof my friends from Aus who went there saidit was amazing and that i had to go ... Are you preparing to BD??? Ive had the WORST O pains ... Mainly on my left side :( they have been pinching since last night!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Positive-OPK-the-same-day-as-ovulation.html

That explains it really well. And remember, even BDing once is enough. So if you're doing it more than once then you're good! We just gotta pray for sticky glue, which you already have now because of the Clomid. So now it's the dreadful TWW for you lol. Me and Beautifullei will be there with you too soon though.
I've been trying to BD every night. I did last night, twice the day before (AM and PM), then two days before that. I really want to every night for the next few days depending on when I ovulate but it's hard with a cranky OH. Are you testing again today? Maybe you're still ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->