• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day two! Anyone else with me?

well i thought that dip in 14 might have been it but then i got negative opks then...i got negative opks today too.....i hate opks :) how are you getting on??
xx

Hey girls---how is everybody!? Lisa and cbmd todays slight temp dip will hopefully mean ovulation!?
Nothing new here....it's been a long 2WW. 9DPO today...so I've still got a ways to go. My LP is usually between 11-13 days. My temps should give me a hint that AF is coming starting at 10/11 DPO. Still waiting to hear back from the clinic about my progesterone check. I have a feeling I won't hear anything until tomorrow though...

God I hope so! OPKs are still super light though, and CM is I think watery, but minimal.... so I'm not feeling too hopeful today.

Good luck as you near the end of your TWW, hope to hear about a BFP soon!

Lisa- just curious.... why did you change clomid days..... 5-9 one cycle then 3-7 the other..... I'm thinking about doing this so I get more eggs and better chances of catching one...but Dr. prescribed 5-9.... just wondering.....

Cause I wanted to. :haha:

I was hoping to move up ov a few days. Clearly that plan didn't work! :dohh:

hahahaha
I see.....
I guess i should listen to my dr. but.....LOL

Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm not much of a success story for taking matters into your own hands. :rofl: I actually think Clomid just isn't working for me at the low dose that I'm on, I don't think it has to do with the days I took it. Im wondering if last cycle I ov on my own, not cause of the Clomid, since it was like 13 days after my last pill. Who knows! If 5-9 is making you ovulate, I'd say stick with that, haha!

I ovulte on my own....BUT I only have one good tube..so...Dr. thought clomid to make sure I pop out an egg on both sides each month....
I just figured it would work 1st cycle.....
guess my 40 yr old eggs are harder to crack..LOL

I ovulte on my own....BUT I only have one good tube..so...Dr. thought clomid to make sure I pop out an egg on both sides each month....
I just figured it would work 1st cycle.....
guess my 40 yr old eggs are harder to crack..LOL

My eggs are pretty stubborn too I guess. :haha:

I hope this is your lucky cycle!! :hugs:

Hey ladies! When do you think should test? Im on cd25 but hav no idea if and when I ovulated. Had ewcm the 19th-24th. Only symptom right now is that my nipples are sensitive. The cold is making the kill! But I heard that may be a side effect of clomid. Will any of you be testing soon?

Hey ladies! When do you think should test? Im on cd25 but hav no idea if and when I ovulated. Had ewcm the 19th-24th. Only symptom right now is that my nipples are sensitive. The cold is making the kill! But I heard that may be a side effect of clomid. Will any of you be testing soon?

I would wait a few more days, maybe test on cd30. Or that might still be early, since maybe you ov'd around the 24th. Hmm.

I learned a LONG time ago to just wait for AF due date.........I don't test early anymore, cause seeing negative tests were heart breaking.....
I am due AF the day after we leave for a romantic weekend at a "spa" resort..... if I get my period early , then not so bad as i can use hot tubs and drink my ass off...Bahaha BUT if I get a late one..after the weekend I will scream!!!!!

So I may break my rules of testing and test early..... Feb 9or 10th

Have you tested? This is the longest my temps have stayed up since before miscarriage, but I think that's just because I finally had a decent ovulation. Yesterday and today I've had a killer headache which is making me feel awful all together. This morning I was stupid and tested and of course BFN. Guess I'll see what my temps are tomorrow....

I would wait a few more days, maybe test on cd30. Or that might still be early, since maybe you ov'd around the 24th. Hmm.

I might just wait for af... Deffinately feel like I'm getting it right now :(

Have you tested? This is the longest my temps have stayed up since before miscarriage, but I think that's just because I finally had a decent ovulation. Yesterday and today I've had a killer headache which is making me feel awful all together. This morning I was stupid and tested and of course BFN. Guess I'll see what my temps are tomorrow....

I tested yesterday morning :bfn: :cry: but I'm hoping it's to early. My discharge is turning a little brownish (sorry if tmi) I think I'm getting the witch :( there is still more discharge than normal so fingers crossed. My best friend just told me she was pregnant..... I'm happy, but jealous

So.. I check my cervix yesterday (low and hard) I just checked it now. Hugh and soft. Good sign? Bad sign? Lol

I can't bring myself to check my cervix. :haha: Sorry!

Yeah, yesterday I had a lot of spotting, and then today there's been a lot of brown discharge. I don't really know what the cervix is supposed to feel like if you're pg.....mine was hard/high/closed---but now it feels softer and open so I'm sure AF is coming.

I started spotting today...pink ..then when i do an inside toilet papr check its redish..but watery.....no cramps but i am sure AF is on its way....more then a week early...WTF!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad: I am cd 24 but think I'm only 5dpo, not 7.......
I am soooooo pissed... part of me is hoping its some kind of implantation bleed but thats really doubtful..

If I get :witch: I will keep her away from you all!!!!!

Woke up with AF FULL FORCE this morning. :( Chillbilly if it's a week early, that's actually a really good chance for implantation! Hope it turns out better for everybody else.

Korink- Argggg so sorry to hear she got you...3rd times a charm?? for clomid v-day ovulation? HOPE so!!!!!

I'm so afraid I have thinned out lining from clomid....thats why early AF....still no cramps tho and little bit of red spot...
I'm feeling sooo down and deflated. ths is the worst in all TTc cycles for sure....I really do feel liek time is running out for me.... "sigh" I've got to get over this pity party!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->