Cycle day two! Anyone else with me?

Yeah the next 10 days will just FLY by....yeah right!! Lol. :wacko:

Good luck when you test tomorrow! Where are you headed this weekend??

We should have a 2ww rule...chat about everythng BUT TTC..... maybe that will help you!!! haha it would have helped me for sure...LOL

We're going to a hotel in Collingwood, Ontario......its in skii country but we don't ski..bahaha WE live 2.5 hrs north of the hotel so Im guessing I have more snow here then down there..LOL
We got a really good discount on 2 nights stay plus free breakfast and dinner at 5 start restaurant.....
only thin is they ar going to try to sell us a time share for the condos on the property.... i already have my escape planned during the tour....... I'm just gonna tell them I have fertility issues and we need to pay $10,000 next month for IVF...
Ha! take that time share salespeople...hahahaha
I'm not jinxing myself by saying that as we can't afford IVF...... IUI all the way for me....
It'll be a nice relaxing holiday.....with no drinking, no hot tubs, and no saunas. Just in case.....
Hope you all have a good weekend and will be back Monday!!!!!!
if I get a :bfp: on weekend, will see if i can go on here form Hubbies Blackberry and let ya know!!!!!!!

Lisa nice temp rise today!!!
Chill sounds like an awesome weekend! I don't ski either, but there's a place that has cool hot tubs outside, and just for that reason i'd like to go! I can't imagine the day where I can just go on vacation and not worry about being my in 2WW and if I should or shouldn't drink, go in a hot tub or don't ect. I have a college friend that wanted me to come visit her this month, but the weekend she's available is right around OV time so I can't go and miss that! She thinks I'm nuts of course, but that isn't the first thing I've missed because of the chance of OV.
Ok, I just went on a total tangent, sorry ladies! lol
Chill you HAVE to find internet somehow if you get a BFP! I'll be checking all weekend like a crazy girl :)

I have taken cycles off for vacations...wedding..ect... out of 4 yrs TTC...I kind of have to.....
But I hear you about staying away from certain things during 2ww...but most of those aren't to good for my body anyway..haha
ie caffine, beer, wine,2nd hand smoke (I have friends I stay away from due to their smoking).... raw sushi, aspertame, ect. wait sushi is ok for you..hahahaha just leave out the raw tuna.....

so I tested with 2 urine of the day......with a dollar stor test.....negative as I am only 11dpo.
I have 2 more plus FRER for Monday.....
waiting game.......

Good luck chillbilly. Sounds like a wonderful little trip. I'm jealous. :winkwink: I hope you return to us in a few days with a BFP to report!

Thanks korink. :) Doesn't mean much though I don't think, I went back and looked at my last few charts and it's pretty much the same. So I'm not getting my hopes up....yet. Haha.

Lisa your temps are looking really good---the most steady it looks like they've been! How many more days until testing?
Chill---I've stalked a couple times---hope you had an amazing weekend away!

Eeeek I know!! Trying soo hard not to get my hopes up, but they do look good don't they?! The temps themselves aren't any different, but the pattern definitely is. Not sure if that means anything though!!

Hiya Girls.Im back from trip.
been testing thurs,fri,sat, and today and nothng..not even a hint of a line.....and i am 1 day late for AF.... i have been having slight crampy icky feeling in morning last few days....
I just have tobe patient.. My hubby came home with 4 pregnancy tests...Dollar store ones...LOL I told him I cn't wait if they are in house and I wanted to wait a few more days before testing with the expensive kinds.....
Of course I'm gonna try on valentines day... just because its the day of LOVE!!!!

Lisa- sounds like you have good temps.... I haven't tried temping yet, as I am a light sleeper, OH is up at 5:30am...and no way I am temping at 5:30am..LOL
keep us up to date on whats going on!!!!!! and Good Luck!!!!!!!

korink- I see you are on 3rd cycle of clomid....3rd times a charm they say!!!!!!!!!
good luck to you as well!!!!!

Thank you. I was feeling very positive and hopeful yesterday, today not so much. My temp dropped a tiny bit and I have some dull cramps tonight. AF not due until Friday, but I guess it could be early cramps?? :shrug:

Sounds promising that you're a day late. Maybe you're just a case of a late BFP. I'll be thinking about you in the morning, good luck!! :hugs:

Oohh a BFP on valentines day would be awesome <3 Will excitedly check this in the am!
Lisa---that's the one thing I hate about temping is it's so easy to get discouraged with every diff. temp fluctuation we have. Your temps are still so good, so stay positive! If only we could fast forward to friday. I'd be OV'ing and you'd be testing :)

Come on friday!!!!!!!!
well thursday for you korink..haha

Just an update..negative test again, but no sign of AF
last 4 days I have had the icky cramps.... not quite af cramping...just that ew feeling you get a few days before....
I've read about ladies on here not getting their BFP til 18-24dpo....wow...I will ty to be patient....and won't be giving daily updates on my cycle..haha

so girls........ time for you all to give updates ..... or chat about weekend plans et..to help our 2ww sisters..haha

CHILL how many DPO are you--never mind looked at your ticker---are you 17 DPO!?!? Yes, it seems like a ton of girls don't get a BFP until around 18 DPO. have you tested again yet or are you waiting?!
Ummmm Lisa not sure if you noticed, but your temps are looking pretty awesome! :) Did you say you'll test on Friday? FX'd!
Anybody do anything exciting for v-day? DH had class so I only got to see him for like an hour. Other than that....I don't have anything exciting to talk about to pass your 2WW! Anybody watch the Bachelor....or any other shows with drama that help keep the mind off TTC? I've got a pretty pathetic long list of reality tv I entertain myself with.

yes tested V-day.....and today...both tests snow white....arggg... and yes my ticker is actually 3 days aheadI shold just redo it but Meh!

The spotting I had 4-5dpo is concerning me....it could be either late ovulation red-pink bleed or impant or ??? and I am sure the crampiness I have had since friday is pre AF or Pre BFP..... ( I felt it with 1st preg/MC)
so.....I'm just waiting but if it goes more then 1 week i will call Dr.

I haven't watched bachelor this season.ben bugs me..lol But did see half an episode here and there..
They are planning a bachelor Canada soon...so that'll be fun to watch..haha
I'm waiting for survivor tonight...shoud be good...finially changed it up a bit!!!!

Oh I rolled sushi for the first time ever for V-day.Yummy so good.....
I think Oh wants me to do it every day now...bahahaha

Omg Ben is the wwwooorrrsstttt. I was so disappointed when they named his as the next Bachelor. I just saw Survivor starts tonight, I'll have to make sure my DVR has it!
I'm going to choose to believe it's pre-BFP symptoms!!! So enjoy your last rolls of Sushi while you still can! :)

I'll give up the raw sushi only..hahah I'm addicted!!!!
and I saw ben on the Ellen show...and sh kept sayign how crazy courtney was and how she hoped he didn;t pick her....he looked so awkward( spelling?) so hope he doesn't pick her... the one show I saw I liked Linzey or how u spell it...lol

So took some of my Late AF agression out while Chopping firewood...
Ahhhhh ..... felt great!! haha

korink - LOL, yes I did notice my temps look awesome....I hate it!! :dohh: AF due Friday, trying to hold out until Saturday to test. I'm SUPER cranky today though, probably AF on the way. :( We didn't do much for v-day, had a quiet night in. We went out over the weekend so I said that was out v-day date, haha. I don't watch the bachelor but I'm pretty obsessed with reality tv myself!

chill - Stupid BFNs!! Grrr! Hope you get some answers soon.

Lisa: moody is pregnancy symptom as well..... hehe
not going to symptom spot tho' ...its the worse thing ever..LOL
So take it easy next few days ...... I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!

LOL, stop it! :rofl: I didn't know that was much of a bfp symptom, I figured it's more of an AF symptom. Though I def wasn't like this last cycle - I wrote everything down last cycle cause it was my first on Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->