• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day two! Anyone else with me?

Well chillbilly we are def. at the pity party together, that's for sure. I just can't wait to get done with work and get home and have a good cry, maybe throw a little tantrum and then try and pick myself up for this coming month.

:( Im sorry ladies. I might be right along with you. Not feeling this month at all... Af due the ninth but who knows when it will come, my periods are so messed up ... Maybe feb is our lucky month?!

I am in spotting limbo...Not quite AF so i cant be bad and have a few drinks. I really do hope feb is our month!!!!!! the month of LOVE!!!!!!

I have been hoping for a summer/fall baby as I live in northern ontario and we have COLD weather ( we have a woodstove) and lots of snow( I do the snow shoveling) in dec-Feb...... so due dates of oct,nov,ect aren't to appealing..BUT will take what i can get....
any LTTTC'rs remember actually planning on what month to have baby...bahahaha

Make the most of your AF cause next cycle will be a good one.....

I'm home and the wine is already opened :) The only good thing I can see out of this situation :)
I hope neither of you join me in my misery----you'll both get your BFP's and I'll drink some more wine in celebration! lol
chillbilly----I REALLY think with spotting this early it could be implantation!!

korink- spotting doesn't make it out when i wipe...but just on the inside..it is red... will have to wait til tommorrow to see if it becomes full flow...or maybe my body is gonna F%^K with me for the next week until AF due date.....
I keep track on my profile page so next cycle I remember sympoms and what body is doing before AF....

And the trend is..every month is different symptoms...but end result 14 days after i ovulate AF comes..Only one cycle per year is either longer or 21 day. ( shorter usually due to stressing about AF ie trip to cuba..she came early.)
I really do need a hobby to keep my mind off of 2ww symptoms and such.......its drivin me crazy and I know better then to symptom spot as well as confuse light AF for implant bleed...
rantover.......

If the red isn't making it out, I really think that's so promising! Idk, I'm thinking this is a good sign for you....
I need a damn hobby too.....something to keep me busy during AF, while waiting for OV, during 2ww...the whole TTC process!

Makes me feel more positive when someone says "maybe"...so thank you for the encouragement.....
i am trying to stay positive and keep thinking "Yes i am pregnant"..... wht happens next is beyond my control...so...I'll just stay positive..and stop shoving toilet paper up my Vajayjay to look for blood..bahahaha

Guess drinking wine isn't a hobby during AF...bahahaha

I am starting one of my hobbies tommorrow..... i have an old farmhouse window I am turning into a picture frame for some of my wedding pics..... I'm using a textured wallpaper for matting looks like antique tin squares..if that makes sense...
and have probably 50 more in my garage so..i'll be busy for the next few months til spring, when I can start my garden plants..Yay!!!!!
Hopefully that will keep me from becoming crazy.......

GIRLS!! Need some status updates!!! :) Chill---spotting go away!?!? Maybebabi what about you---AF stay away?!!?

Yup the spot went away.....turned gross brown sat night...then all day sunday, now its almost gone...THIS had better NOT be some kind of weird period..I swear i will loose it...LOL

Maybebabi- whats going on!!!!!!! Hope you're doing good!!!!!!!!!!

GIRLS!! Need some status updates!!! :) Chill---spotting go away!?!? Maybebabi what about you---AF stay away?!!?

I finally got my positive OPK yesterday! :happydance: Thinking today is probably ov day. We have BD Saturday, Sunday, and will tonight. Maybe tomorrow too.

Af came yesterday! BUT It was my most normal cycle. I usually have a few days of spotting and didn't #brightside :) I actually had a question for you clomid takers. I have never taken two cycles in a row. This is my last cycle my dr will give me :-( is it best to take it this month? Should I wait? I really don't want to wait lol. But if I should I will.. Also I'm getting clomid from my ob. Can you get it from a pcp?

I don't know if you should or shouldn't skip a month... i only did becasue we didnt buy it in time for me to take on cd5....
I do wonder if it has a residual effect where it wll boost a normal cycle...or if it has a better chance of working cyce after cycle.. ikwim.
And yay for normal cycle!!!!!! theres a silver lining..haha
Hopefully there' someone else on here that has more experience with it.......

Thanks for the reply.... I should really call and see when the dr says but they prescribed it I feel like they would have told me... Hmm..

Yeah for ovulation Lisa! Now you've just got a little meesly 2WW--no biggie :) Can't wait to stalk your chart and hope it ends in BFP!
Chill---how's your cycle going? Is AF due tomorrow?
Maybe why will your Dr. only do this last month? Usually I thought they do 3 rounds---and this is only your 2nd since your miscarriage? Anyway, I don't really know but I can tell you what I think. I think taking it 2 cycles in a row will hopefully get your ovaries in a routine to ovulate and get things moving. The more consistent we can get things I think the better our chances of getting a BFP! I hope since last month was my first decent cycle in awhile, this cycle will just be that much better. I feel like if I'd take a month off my body would lose it's baby making momentum! Just my thoughts though...

Korink26 - Yes.. 10 loong years. :*( I have PCOS, and I don't ovulate on my own...

How are you girls doing?? Anyone O yet?

I'M dying to know how your cycle turned out lil missy!! Where'd you go?! Hopefully you've been busy celebrating a BFP :)

Thanks korink, I hope so too. :)

maybe - I would take it this cycle. There doesn't seem to be much point in waiting, if you only have one round left you might as well do it right away. Clomid can stay in your system, so theoretically the leftover Clomid could strengthen your next dose, know what I mean? That's just me though.

the mysteries of clomid.......ugh

As long as it helps!!!

I'm patiently ( not really) waiting for the end of my cycle...Ticker is wrong for dpo...actually 2 days behind..so AF technically due Sat/Sun!
picking up some tests tommorrow for a friday test, before our weekend trip.
I'm trying to be positive and NOT think that AF will show just as we leave...... ( happened on my honeymoon to cuba last year.......not fun!!!)
I keep visualizing a baby........every night....haha

Lisa- 3dpo...... 10 more days til testing..haha GL!!!!!
korink what about you.....getting close to O time??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->