Cycle regularity

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
How regular are your cycles and what do you count as “regular”?
Mine used to be all over the place. Anything from 15-80+ days. A lot of that was breakthrough bleeding rather than proper periods though as I wasn’t ovulating.
Now I’m ovulating most months, I’m a lot more regular but it’s still not exact every month. Would you still count that? It can vary from about 25-29 day cycles. 26 days is the most common. I think it’s probably as regular as I’ll ever get and I’m ovulating so I’m happy with that. I’m just not sure if it’s still technically irregular because it’s not the same exact length each month.
I know it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things. I’m just curious as to what everyone considers regular?

How regular are your cycles and what do you count as “regular”?
Mine used to be all over the place. Anything from 15-80+ days. A lot of that was breakthrough bleeding rather than proper periods though as I wasn’t ovulating.
Now I’m ovulating most months, I’m a lot more regular but it’s still not exact every month. Would you still count that? It can vary from about 25-29 day cycles. 26 days is the most common. I think it’s probably as regular as I’ll ever get and I’m ovulating so I’m happy with that. I’m just not sure if it’s still technically irregular because it’s not the same exact length each month.
I know it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things. I’m just curious as to what everyone considers regular?

jellybeanxx,

I would consider your cycles now as pretty regular. Before having my two children, my cycles were a clockwork 28 days every month. After having them and going on/off bc, It took me awhile to sort out what was normal for me. I am finally coming to understand that my normal is now anywhere from 28-32 days each month. I dont consider it irregular unless it starts before or after this range.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->