cycles after implant removal??

ummm 27/28ish. still getting a fair amount of cm and tmi my cervix is still high.

think i will wait till the end of the week. xxx

I think your right if you can hold out I would give it till the end of the week!! Got my fx`d for you!!
I don't really think I belong in ntnp anymore I'm def ttc!! Lol x

It does take over doesn't it Kate! I think the men can be classed as NTNP but us ladies can't stick to that...:dohh:

checked my cervix this morn.....low and firm and then AF turned up although im fairly happy about it as this was a 28 day cycle, so perhaps my cycles have settled down:happydance::happydance::happydance:

this month i will not be monitoring anything though, i want to be as relaxed as possible :D xxxx

Boo AF but yeah that's good if your cycles har settled down :thumbup:

Unfortunately it is the best way to stay relaxed and not monitor anything etc, but it's easier said than done lol, you know roughly when you will ovulate and all that so it will always be in the back of your mind no matter how hat you try not to think about it (well it would be for me but I'm very impatient and like to know what's happening lol)

I hope that doesn't mean your leaving us this month though :cry:

Agree with Amy. Boo to af but at least you can get started on the next cycle. I am impressed with your new relaxed attitude so not gonna happen for me! Good luck sweetie!! Xx

thanks ladies! ive deleted FF from my phone, and hoping tm just go with the flow. april is when weve decided to start 'actively' TTC (hoping i get preg before that though)

what cycle day are you now kate? x

I am now CD 5 and took my first temp this morning. I want to be more relaxed! But I am too much of a planner! I am no good at sitting back, I have read too much now! X

Hi ladies can I join!

I've just been reading all your posts. I had implanon removed on the 30th Jan but still no sign of AF so I have no idea what is going on and can't start temping etc.

I had planned on being all carefree and not actively monitoring much, but of course im starting to go crazy so I think I will very soon.

Hi tweetybird of course you can join :)

It's so hard to stay carefree and not read into things and be aware of what is happening. I think if I wasn't on BnB then I could (to an extent) but I can't when im on here lol. It's too hard seeing other peoples post and wondering...:dohh:

Are you trying for your first? How exciting :)

Girls ignore what I said the other day, we have decided to give it one last shot this cycle before 'being careful' until April/may time. I should be ovulating around valentines day according to FF so I don't want to ruin the passion now do I haha! Although that would mean I will have 3 very nearly under 3 years as my boy turns 3 in October - I must be crazy! Lol

Hope your all ok x

Yep, this will be our first. Im abit the same in that bnb is fuelling my obsession

But, until AF comes and i figure out whats going on id probably be obsessed regardless.

I think ovulating around valentines day is way to good of an opportunity to miss!

How long did you have the implant in? And we're your periods regular before then? It seems all of ours have pretty much gone back to how they were before the implant, which is good, not for me though as they were 42 days before, now we have knocked a day off and they are 41! Yawn!!

Hopefully you will get AF soon so you can start the obsessive TTC hahaha!!

Don't forget though you can still be fertile before you AF comes x

I've had a few in, and I didn't get AF while on them so its been about 6 years now I don't even remember what they were like before!

Update since my last post on here.. im now 74 days late. Still feeling super exhausted no matter how much sleep I get, getting dizzy spells at work while sitting. Still cramping and leaking feeling but no af. Sore breast and lots of pressure on my tummy it's now so uncomfortable I can't lay on my stomach anymore. My doctor appointment is on Tuesday im hoping to find out whats going on wit me, I really can't take anymore of these symptoms.

hello all! sorry not been around, i have flu and have been in bed for the past 48hrs :(

welcome tweetybird :D i have a friend who got pregnant before her first period after the implant was removed :D :D

dares good luck at the dr!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"