cycles after implant removal??

Thank you mumofone25! :) can't wait to find out something, Fingers crossed for good news! :))

Kirstie you have inspired me! This afternoon I collected my cbfm, opks, thermometers and hpts and I put them in a lunch box and have hidden them in the back of my wardrobe. We haven't even been trying long and I'm worried I'm zapping the fun and romance out of making a baby. I want us to enjoy the process. So I'm going to leave them in the wardrobe till June and then we will start using technology.

I'm feeling much happier and stronger than I have in weeks. And with Valentine's coming I want to enjoy it rather than temping and peeing.

I'm still going to come on here but maybe not as religiously for hours a night like I have been.

Wishing you all huge luck. And welcome new ladies :)

yay kate. that exactly how i looked it at too, i dont want DTD to just be about me getting pregnant iykwim and i got obsessed last month :S we are going to be relaxed until april/may time and then start with temping (hoping i will have had my BFP by then though :D) fingers crossed valentines month will be the one for all of us!!! xxxxxx

so with valentines day coming up, do you ladies usually do much for it??

we dont, im not a huge fan of the whole thing :s xx

Wow look at everyone we were all so obsessed, now we have all put out foot doen and want to let things happen naturally, well ok so I'm giving this cycle or last go but not usin opks etx I just know roughly when I will be ovulating so not too obsessed!

Group hug so proud of us :hugs: :thumbup:

So valentines Kirsty, no we don't really do anything. We will make a point of having a nice evening instead of sitting in front of the tv. well we might sit in front of the tv but snuggled up watching a film, oh and open a bottle of champagne, we like an excuse to do that ;-)
Oh and hopefully get an early night in ;-)

xx

PS I know what you mean about it taking the fun out of it all, it certainly does that! Much nicer and to take the relaxed approach to see what happens :)

Im going to try and have my implant removed on friday. Will need to be very careful as im really looking forward to xmas at home this year so cannot be 9 months along then! How long does it take the nurse to remove it? Im gonna ring the family planning clinic i had it put in at and ask them to remove it.

5 mins. hurts no more coming out than it did going in! :D my bleed a lot after but most people dont. healed up really quick though x

Yeah doesnt take long at all to have it out. I Didnt have much bleeding but i had lots of bruising for about a week. You will be fine, dont worry about it!x

I'm getting my hair done on Valentine's day lol. But we will prob have a nice meal when I get home.
Going on a bit of a health kick, it's something different to obsess about and take my mind off things! Ran 3 miles yesterday and 5 miles today. I figure budging a few pounds can only help further down the line! Quite pleased with myself and not an opk in sight ha ha!!
Hope you all have great Valentine's! (With lots of bd ;)) xx

Yeah doesnt take long at all to have it out. I Didnt have much bleeding but i had lots of bruising for about a week. You will be fine, dont worry about it!x

When i had it put in my whole upper arm was really badly bruised. We went to italy the week after and i could not wear short sleeves!

oh no!! hopefully wont be so bad this time!

check you out Kate :thumbup: thats great! wish i had the motivation :dohh:
i have lost 3lb in a few days, but that was from flu :(

think im going to make a heart shaped cake with finley for valentines day and just cook something a bit more exciting on the eve. xxx

Had a bad day :( really want to do an opk. I know o is fairly close and want to know! But I'm being strong and resisting! How's everyone else doing?

step away from the opks! ! ! ! just get lots of bding in ;)
im feeling ok, havent re activated my ff which i thought i would :) im around cd 6ish. x x

I have managed it! I am about CD 11 I think. So o in next couple of days so will get on it! Keep strong and well done on not re activating!! X

Hey ladies well done for not testing, kate, sorry to hear you had a bad day but keep strong you will e upset with yourself of you do test. If you know ov is close just relax and get bedding ;-)

I'm not using opks, I don't want to get that 'into it' iykwim, so I'm just keeping an eye on my cm. I'm CD 23 at the moment...yawn...!!

We will also be baking something, let's share our pics when done, although be warned my baking always turns out a disaster haha

if i can ever work out how to upload a picture properly i will........ im letting finley decorate so it will be a piece of art lol :D xxx

Lol Kirsty it will be beautiful - I 'kind of' let Toby decorate but it gets soooo messy I have to take over and help/do it haha! Just call me a control freak lol

Your on your phone then I guess? Iphone? If so, download the picup app and try that, I'm sure I have uploaded from phone/iPad via picup. Will try again now as a test: meet Toby and Jessica girls :)

https://i.imgur.com/HB3PvwI.jpg

awww what cuties!!! jessica has beautiful eyes :D ok i will give it ago tmorrow thanks amy :D

Thanks hun :) I know it's her eyelashes that do it, there gorgeous! She didn't get them from mummy I'm sorry to say - I wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->