cycles after implant removal??

Ok so we haven't got round to making cakes today, Toby is in a foul mood so hard to do anything I want today...!! :dohh:

Did you do anything nice for you OH's?

Went to the doctors and they did a pregnancy test it was negative. He still gonna do a blood test on me and a vaginal ultrasound to see why I haven't had my period, even after getting my pap I bled for a few hours lightly as he said I would and completely stopped by night time. Still no period though, he says he thinks it may be cysts

Dares that's not great news :-(
Can't remember from your previous posts buys have you always been quite regular (before the implant)?
Hope the ultrasound and bloods bring something back so you know hats going on...how frustrating for you! :hugs:

oh no dares!! hope its something they can sort quickly!!

we made a cake, although finley ate most of the frosting a nd decorations!! will try and upload later x

Had a horrific week at school. Really unhappy. Makes me want the bfp even more so that I can get away and concentrate on something other than my career.
We didn't bake lol. But I made a risotto it was nice but we were both shattered. Looking forward to the pics! Expecting some masterpieces!! Your children are gorgeous Amy!! :) need one more to complete the look tho lol ;) xx

Hope you got a pic of Finley's face as I can only imagine what that looked like lol

Oh no Kate sorry to hear you had a bad week at work! What age do you teach?

Thanks Hun, altough two more a needed i think ;-) I hope last nights magic worked its tricks as I have come down with a stinking cold and sore throat today so OH won't come anywhere near me :-(
Although I haven't quite got egg white cm, it is stringy but still creamy so not o'd yet, can only hope I do SOON...oh well if it's meant to be its meant to be!

Have a fab weekend all xx

sorry to hear your having a crappy time at work kate :(
i will get a photo up, finley was really pleased with himself :D

hope your cold doesnt last to long amy!!

ive had one thing after the other atm, had flu, burnt my hand and now my wisdom tooth is infected so anti bs for a week and then it needs to come out :( bright side its my last shift on the dialysis unit tomorrow night and then im moving back to a ward...cant wait :D xxx

Thanks ladies :) my period has always been irregular before the implant but never this irregular the only other times I've gone without a period for long periods of time like now, is when I was pregnant both times! It's very stressful :/ just praying for some answers the doctor called me today to schedule a vaginal ultrasound so I go in Wednesday after work. Crossing my fingers for good news!

Hmm, not sure what is going on here, TOTALLY dried up no, no cm at all...maybe I'm not about to ovulate :-( my cycles are crap!!! Grrrr

Now on cd 27, but today had ewcm :) so not sure what happened yesterday, so it's either happening or about to happen I think, still feel like pants and rob won't come near me lol so more more chances this cycle, so hopefully his little swimmers are strong and stay put for a while waiting for the eggy, haha. Or we will be waiting until April/may after this. Very relaxed about it all :) if it is meant to be it wil be.

Hope you have all had a good weekend xx

Hiii. On my other thread there has just been a bfp we need one on here!!
Sorry to hear that lets hope he's got some strong swimmers up in there! What CD day are you on Kirstie?
I know you will tell me off lol but I caved this morning and opkd :s but for the first time ever it was pos!! And we bd last night so I'm hoping I might get lucky!! I am on CD 16 so it prob sounds about right? I'm a little bit excited but trying not to get my hopes up!
Xx

Ps hope your feeling all better soon Amy!! Hope he's waiting on you hand and foot! ;) x

It definitely sounds about right kate. Do you check your cm too? Ewcm present or been present last couple of days? It was obviously meant to be that you did POAS Kate and nice one for getting some :sex: in :thumbup: will keep my fingers crossed for you x

I still have ewcm so no chance they will last long enough :-( and feel even worse so even if Rob was up for it, I wouldn't/couldn't be!!

no idea, around cd 14 i dont stand a chance this month! my stupid anti bs have given me thrush!:(

yay kate! fingers crossed! ! come on bfps! ! x

No haven't really been tracking this month so haven't been checking cm at all. My cervix is really high and firm today so think I've def o just whether I caught it in time!
Sorry to hear your both feeling rubbish :( sending you both lots of hugs and hope your both feeling better soon xx

Oh no poor you Kirsty! I HATE thrush (ok so I'm sure no one likes it but iykwim lol) I had it through most of my last pegnancy - not fun at all! Hope it doesn't last too long for you....

Ok so PLEASE tell me I'm being stupid and going mad. So, today CD30, FF said I was ovulating aroun the 17th which I kind of agree i could have been with but not 100%, didn't do opks but checking cm. Ewcm a couple of days before this thn totally dried up but then yesterday (tmi) really 'snotty' cm, today watery cm and crapping (or more dull aches low down) not really painful I can just feel something iykwim

SO either I am ovulatin today and what I'm feeling is ovulation pains, or....no no no Amy! IF I did ovulate on the 17th then I'm only 3dpo so wouldn't be feeling anything yet IF I was pregnant...would I!?!?!

God here we go again thinking I might be...heading for a fall!! Please convince me I'm reading more into it.

eeek i dont know id get some more:sex: in tonight jsut to make sure.... but fingers crossed its a travelling eggy :happydance: xxxx

No chance Kirsty, I feel so rough and after a day with 2 poorly kids too I am sooo not up for it. Plus he won't come near me when I'm poorly anyway so never mind, if we missed it we missed it, if I have only just ovulated that means this cycle is longer than 41 days too :cry:

Anyway how are you lovely ladies doing? How you feeling after hopefully catching the eggy Kate?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->