cycles after implant removal??

I don't see anything either :-(

Sorry to hear your AF has arrived Kate - PMA for your next cycle though xx

dont be sorry, i dont see anything either lol!

rubbish that AF has arrived Kate! fx for two pretty pink lines next month!! x x

Yeh I know ladies. In some ways Im grateful it has arrived and means I can get on with the next cycle :winkwink: but omg are these cramps killing me today! I certainly didnt miss this during my implant and lack or period days! I think my last 'period' must have just been a withdrawal bleed because it is totally different to this one! I didnt want to move yesterday and had two baths and three refills of hot water bottle! I'm not a big painkiller taker as I dont like putting extra drugs in me if I can avoid it but yesterday I took a couple!

I'm sorry your having a sorry time of it Kirstie hurry up and give us a :bfp: or the very least i hope you get :witch: so you can get started again!
How you feeling Amy still thinking that holding out is the right decision for you? Well done! Think I would have caved by now! xx

oh no! hope they ease and your feeling better soon! how long was your cycle in the end?

well still no sign of AF! im just hoping she turns up within the next couple of day so i can start over! x

23 days!! But not sure that even counts! Might just be withdrawal followed by period. The cramps are much better this evening thanks :)
Here I come CD 3! Hope this cycle is a bit more normal! However I kind of want to wait and get my BFP in March so I have a Xmas baby :) hehe!! I love the idea on an extra present to cuddle! X

Kate my first proper period was seriously heavy and painfull too, but then I am pretty used to that to be honest! Glad it has eased off now so hopefully stay that way

How am I feeling, bad night to ask that, haha, I am having an awful night with Jess. She has (that we are aware of) dairy, egg and gluten intolerances/allergies and for dinner she had some pasta, not gluten free pasta (my mistake) and boy is she suffering :cry: she has been up screaming in pain since 8.30!! So certainly asking me tonight if I still think its the right idea to be waiting a few months it absolutely is, should wait even longer if I want it easy, but hey ho, I don't think we will...:dohh: never take the easy road me :shrug:

Aww Kate you want an Xmas baby, let's hope your just building up to your BFP in march Hun x

Anyway as Jess is finally asleep again now I, going to hit the sac too before she is up again, I know this is going to be a bad night. Just couldn't resist checking on her to see whats been happening with you girls, talk to you later xx

Hello everyone!
I am 99% sure I wil be having my implant removed at the end of the month. I have only had it for 11 months. Loved it at the beg but i have put on a stone which i just can not shift and I have become so emotional and needy the past 2 months. I have told my OH that i will not be taking any bc at all. I had been on the pill for 10 years before i had the implant put in. I am so ready to stop putting stuff into my body!! Hoping to convince my oh to ttc this summer.

oh no :( hope jess is better today!!! and you got a good nights sleep:hugs: x

Hello everyone!
I am 99% sure I wil be having my implant removed at the end of the month. I have only had it for 11 months. Loved it at the beg but i have put on a stone which i just can not shift and I have become so emotional and needy the past 2 months. I have told my OH that i will not be taking any bc at all. I had been on the pill for 10 years before i had the implant put in. I am so ready to stop putting stuff into my body!! Hoping to convince my oh to ttc this summer.

welcome!
i couldnt loose weight with the implant either :(
what did OH make of you not using BC? xxx

Hey maryp0ppins :wave:

I also put on weight want to get it lost before I get pregnant again ideally.

Hopefully your periods will get back to normal quickly and you have an easy time TTC. We have all only recently had ours out so watch this space for how long it takes one of us to get pregnant! Well it won't be me now actually as we have decided to wait a few months then go for it properly, but hopefully Kirsty and Kate will get one soon :thumbup:

Hello everyone!

welcome!
i couldnt loose weight with the implant either :(
what did OH make of you not using BC? xxx

I lost 16lbs in 2011. Weighed 9st in sept of that year. Sept 2012 i was 11st where i currently am.i feel so depressed about it as I have changed nothing!! OH hates condoms so didnt say much. I made it clear to him that I am ready now and if he is not then the bc is up to him. I am 26 and he is 27,I would like to give birth by 30 LOL so the clock is ticking. I am goig to keep track of my cycles for the next few months.

Just realised that if i fell pregnant in march baby would be due in december. Not ideal as we have just booked expensive flights to my parents house in Canada for xmas!

That's why me and my OH are NTNP as he also doesn't like using condoms and I said I a, ready for baby #3 so if he isn't then BC is up to him, he isn't using them so whoop whoop !

Although like I said before we/I and going to try and not get pregnant just yet as I don't want an Xmas baby, anytime from end of January onwards is fine with me :)

Just keeping track of your cycles for the the next couple of months is the best thing to do, get to know your body and it will be much easier, she says!!hmm not sure I stand by that to be honest, lol, but it certainly will be good to get to know what your body is doing around ovulation just before AF etc, monitoring CM, etc. hopefully your periods will return to normal quickly.

In case you didn't know, my doctor said you are quite fertile after having the implant removed so if your not wanting to get pregnant just yet keep that in mind. However I'm not so sure about that, obviously you aren't using any BC so here is a chance of getting pregnant but...well take what you want to from that info, lol. Me, Kate and Kirsty didn't fall pregmant straight away and none of use were using anything...

pretty much how me and oh ended up NTNP i wanted the implant out because a) id like no. 2 and b) the implant hated me bleed more than i didnt :( so told him BC was up to him :D had my implant out 18th december and not pregnant yet lol. xxx

Lol am I totally crazy for wanting a Xmas baby then lol! Everyone else seems to want to avoid it ha ha!
Hi :wave: Mary poppins I only had my implant out last month so we are all relatively new to this! Hope you get your BFP soon!
I reset the cbfm this morning. In theory going by the instructions it means that I don't need to temp but think I'm just going to carry on anyway as I'm already into that routine and if there are problems down the line then it's more stuff for the doc?
Still no sign of witch kirstie? I'm sorry I'm so bummed out for you :(
Sounds like you had a rubbish night Amy! I'm lactose intolerant and wonder whether that will have an impact. Hope she's feeling better! Has the doc been any help with advice? Xx

no not crazy.... i wouldnt mind a xmas baby either, but then i woulnt mind a any month baby:haha:

nope no sign of the :witch: im getting fed of limbo now! :dohh:

xxx

I think your mad kate yes haha!

The paediatrician and dietician have been great actually, but not a lot they can do at the moment, it's all jut trial and error unfortunately :-(
I think it is genetic Kate so you might have problems too, it's sooo hard! Toby constantly wants to give her food and she can't have it!

no i havent actually done one since the last one i uploaded. ive pretty much decided that i would have seen a line if i were so just waiting (not so) patiently for AF xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->