• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

Hi, have been awol for a bit. Was enjoying bding! And drinking at a hen do. So lots of reasons not to be too gutted im not pregnant. This cycle will be the one though! Baby dust all round!

Hello ladies. Off to the Doctors tomorrow to have a discussion about my health and possible implant removal.
Hopefully its all positive :)

Just a little update.

Doctor discussed my health (for those who dont know i have a long and on going heart condition) he was happy for us to try to conceive when we choose.
I will be weaned off my anxiety tablets as they are a risk factor for future baby. But the risk for future baby and me by taking me off my heart meds outweigh the risks to baby during said future pregnancy. so we are staying on that. which im pleased about.

this means i'll be whisked away to the midwife as soon as i find out im pregnant and i'll be monitored very closely. which im fine with.

So next step is to have the implant removed by a nurse and wait for cycles to return to normal meanwhile losing the weight i want too (not overweight just fancy a little less tubbyness!! :haha:)

Not to ramble on but thought i'd update as im very pleased with the outcome of the discussion :) :flow: xxxx

Sounds like you've got a plan sorted there Emmalou! When's the implant coming out? And will you be ttc straight away?

I think i have Annie :) sometimes its best in my position to plan things out, especially having to be weaned off anxiety tablets.
I reckon i'll get the implant taken out within the next few weeks, when amelia isnt around hopefully, i cant juggle her and anaesthetic in my arm.

It wont be straight away because Amelia was born in January so we'll probably wait until August onwards (depending on how OH feels too. but thats not long!!!) YAY! :haha: :cloud9:

I feel all silly excited! :D x

Haha thanks kirstie. I didn't want to put my scan picture up so we decided to do something a bit more creative. Just wished I'd waited and used clean socks haha!! How you doing? Going for it this month?

Wishing lots of baby dust to you ladies!!

Whens your next scan? Are finding out gender

Im due on tuesday. So keep everything crossed :D

Hi Ladies, thought I'd check in :)

Good to see you have a plan Emalou. My DH's cousin was in a similar position to you with the heart issues, and I believe she has 3 gorgeous little ones now.

And fingers crossed Kirstie!`

This little one gave us a scare last week when I started bleeding a bit, but my beta numbers were really good for 5 weeks so they booked me in for a US the next day and they saw one little blob of a baby with the start of a heart beat, and one "thing" which was possibly a failed twin and most likely the cause of the bleeding.

We went back today and the "thing" was smaller, though the still don't really know what it is, and they baby has a good heart beat and looks a lot more embryonic than blob :)

Glad blob seems healthy :D but sorry for your loss :( how far gone are you?

Just waiting for AF to show, we didnt get much bd this cycle as little man was poorly, tested yest and not even a hint of a line. :(

Sorry to hear that, but hopefully he's all recovered now!

Not far enough for it to really count as a loss... The initial external US appeared to show 2 sacs but the internal one showed no real sign of development in the second (no yolk sac or anything) so it was probably a non starter if thats even what it is. I'm about 6 weeks.

Hi Ladies, thought I'd check in :)

Good to see you have a plan Emalou. My DH's cousin was in a similar position to you with the heart issues, and I believe she has 3 gorgeous little ones now.

Thanks Nelle :thumbup: Just time for us to wait around for a bit now before taking the plunge for number 2 :coffee:

Sorry you had a scare! Bet that wasn't nice. Congrats on your pregnancy too. :hugs:

still here, im trying not to pay too much attention to my cycle this month. Woohoo for 29days though x

LADIES where are you all?? and how are you all doing???? hope you are all getting lots of:sex::sex: :rofl:

how are the growing bumps doing??

x

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on, Nelle great to see your preg, congrats :) hope your feeling ok. Sorry to hear about the possible twin but hopefully you will continue on to have a healthy pregnancy. My last pregnancy started off as a twin pregnancy :-( would have loved twins but was not meant to be obviously. Hope your ok xx

Hope everyone else is ok too xx

Hi ladies!! I think I'm going to be fertile next weekend which also happens to be the weekend we are having our engagement party!! Hope it works!

Mary popping fingers crossed the engagement o works for you, I was oving around my wedding anniversary and it's looking promising!

Baby dust to you all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
Ooo Anniebobs I can definitely see something there...eek how exciting - when you going to test again? When is AF due? How many dpo are you? (Sorry for all the questions lol)

AF is due today, not sure how many DPO I am but AF is regular so I guess 14dpo. Going to do another ic tonight and buy a digi for tomorrow (so long as AF stays away!) I'm so excited! Hubby can see the line too, usually I'm squinting going 'look it's right there' :haha: so this one can't be in my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->