• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

CD 1 for me today yay...... need to see some more bfps on this thread ladies xxxxxx

Think ill be cd1 tomorrow as well, have been spotting today and got a bfn this morning. Next month will be this threads month!

Hi ladies, any more testing been going on? Im CD21 today *yawn* and don't think i have O'd yet according to FF i am due to O any day now, no symptoms yet though?!?!? We are bedding every other day though just in case ;-)

come on Ov!

cd 2 for me, im feeling really positive this month, although we are going away with the inlaws the day im due o, and we are all sharing a caravan :s so will have to get plenty of bding in before we go! lol x

come on Ov!

cd 2 for me, im feeling really positive this month, although we are going away with the inlaws the day im due o, and we are all sharing a caravan :s so will have to get plenty of bding in before we go! lol x

Haha yes it be a bit tricky in a caravan that your all staying in, lol. Maybe you can get them to take Finley out for a bit at some point so you and Jay can have a little hanky panky ;-)

If FF is correct my next O after this one is when we are on holiday, my inlaws will be there too so - we will get them to take the kids for a while so we can nip back to the room :blush:

Changed my signature from NTNP to TTC - eek - :happydance:

Sharing with the in-laws sounds like a lot of a passion killer! Out of interest, do they know your TTC or do you keep it quiet?

Temp seems to be up a bit here, though not a large jump like in other charts. But feeling a bit more positive. Hard to tell though as this week has been shocking for temping- been up around 5 a few mornings then today is ANZAC Day here down-under, so I was out of the house at 4:15am to take part in a dawn remembrance ceremony. Consistency out of the window!

umm we havent actually said we are TTC but i think they know.
when are you testing Nelle? x

Eeek Amy! x

Tuesday I think. Wednesday *should* be AF if my cycles aren't too messed up, and planned to try and not stress to much yet and only test if late, but DH gets home tuesday night so it would be nice to have an idea.
Still not convinced I actually O'd, so not expecting anything but still a bit exciting with it being the first time!

Are you heading anywhere exciting with the family?

Fingers crossed for Tuesday Elle!

I think O is due any time as I am getting much more fertile cm now (sorry if TMI!!) CD22 today so looking at another long cycle :-( thought they were sorting themselves out...obviously not :-( *stamps feet* :-(

Good luck with the bding and testing everyone!

I'm on CD2 today, AF showed yesterday as expected. Means I only had a 24 day cycle so need to bd earlier this month. Still trying to ntnp, ill start properly ttc next month if I'm still not pregnant. Took 2 cycles last time so I've high hopes for this month!

2 cycles was good Annie! Mine was 4 & 5 cycles last time. Hoping it's sooner this time but who knows...my cycles are rubbish, I have endometriosis, its not because of the implant, had a shorter cycle last month so was hoping things were getting better, but obviously not :-(

What's endometriosis? 4 and 5 cycles s still pretty good. The average is supposed to be 6 months isn't it. Really busy at work at the moment so hopefully that'll keep me from thinking about ttc this month!

Yeah not bad just we just wish it was quicker I guess (especially as I have long cycles about 42days when ttc my two) thought they were getting shorter as had varied since the implant 28-44 days, but not O'd yet (although im sure its any day) so this is a long cycle again too :-(

Copied and pasted what's endo is for you, easier than me explaining as I will just go on and on haha!

Endometriosis is a gynaecological condition where tissue similar to the lining of the womb, grows in other areas of the body, most commonly in the pelvic region. This tissue responds to hormones in the same way as the lining of the womb but with no outlet it can cause inflammation, scarring and adhesions, leading to severe pain and many other symptoms.

Can cause people not being able to have kids so I'm very lucky and I think since having mine it has cleared up a bit too as its nowhere near as bad as it was!

It's definitely good to be kept busy and have your mind off it otherwise we go a bit loopy about it don't we :blush:

Amy i have suspected endo, i was meant to be having surgery to confirm but dont want it yet. do you get a lot of pain? i get awful pain around O and then again before AF :(

I don't have anywhere near the pain I used to! I had a lap back in 2009 and they lazered while I was under, we discussed treatment afterwards too but it was a 9 month treatment plan and I wasn't allowed to fall pregnant within that time, we decided we didn't want to wait 9 months plus however long it might take to fall pregnant so didn't go with th treatment. But since the lazering and not really having many periods what with being pregnant or beast feeding for the last few years it hasn't been too bad :-D

You should def get it looked at hun as they could do some lazering for you and help...feel for anyone who has it, I suffered for years before being diagnosed! Also heard laps can make you fall easier after having one?

Hello ladies :)
Carried on following our thread and watching how how everyones getting on. Pleased to see that everyones cycles seem to be getting shorter and spirits are high.
Sorry to hear your Endo is playing up Amy and hope you haven't got it Kirstie!
Sorry I have been awol recently have been feeling guilty and didn't feel that it was appropriate to come on here and be happy when you guys haven't yet. Kirstie mailed me today and that made me feel better. lm now 3 months along and had my scan this week, pleased to check that everything is okay.

Thinking of you all loads and wishing you loads of luck. Hugs xxx

Glad to hear things are going well for you :) Youre our proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel! Definitely keep letting us know how things are going.

Tested this morning, though when I re-checked it was actually 10 dpo, so a bit early. Pretty sure it was -ve with a evap. The control line ran as well, so I'm thinking of buying a different set of cheapies next time! Will test again on friday because we're supposed to have a boozy night. I don't drink much any way these days but its my friends home made mead so would be rude not to! Better safe than sorry though!

Its great to hear from you kate.

Good luck testing Nelle, we need to see some bfps! X

Hi ladies I am still around.
AF is still not here,im on cd 36 now and no sign of her. Def not pregnant either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->