• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

Hey Kate :) you shouldn't feel guilty at all, it's fab you got your BFP! How amazing are the scans, totally melts your heart doesn't it :-D

Marypoppins how long are your cycles usually? Nelle fingers crossed for some good news Friday, otherwise go enjoy a drink Hun :)

Cd27 for me today - pretty sure I O'd today of CM is anything to go by... We have been DTD so let's see of anything happens this cycle :)

xx

So this morning I got something that looks a lot more real than yesterday (yes, so much for waiting til friday! - POAS is way too addictive)
I have two digis in the bathroom but I don't want to waste them just yet... And somehow failure to see towo lines seems less heartbreaking than an inanimate object shouting "Not Pregnant". 2 cheapies left, so will see how things go. And maybe start thinking up an excuse for not drinking the Mead on friday!

Enjoy the baby dancing ;)

No don't use the digi tests yet - post a pic so we can have a look for you too - how exciting, could be our 2nd BFP :happydance:

I posted this mornings result here.

Totally want to tell the OH but not before I'm more sure. So hard!

Eek! I would be pretty sure that was a BFP - YAY how exciting for you. I would do more cheapie tests until Friday (to fuel the POAS addiction) then the digi :)

Congrats :)

Yes use the digital one!!

No ideas about my cycle lengt h as I went on bc when I was 15,im now 26 so nearly 11 years of that. I had the implant out on 25/02 and got af on 25/03 now ive had nothing since!

Are you temping or anything Mary?

No thats too much ttc for me! Oh and I have agreed that if it doesnt happen by november we will stop as we are getting married in summer 2015 so Id like a year to get ready without being pregnant/feeding a newborn.

I think im finally getting ready to ovulate! Have stretchyish white cm atm.

Id say thats a bfp nelle! And marypoppins i hope your cycles settle down soon.

Hardly slept at all last night, woke up really early and did another cheapie which looked good even by the light of my phone. Saved the fmu (TMI?!) and tested just now with the digi. I got them for free anyway when an online place messed up my order so refunded all the money, so nothing to lose really.

The "pregnant" came up really fast, then 2-3! I am so shocked, I don't think its sunk in yet. I kept reminding hubby (and myself) that it would probably take ages as my cycles used to be so messy as a teenager prior to bc. He was looking forward to all the trying ;)

Because I'm a planner, I have had an idea of how I want to tell the OH for way longer than we've actually been seriously considering TTC, so I'm off to put that plan into action shortly. And to think of an excuse not to go drink mead on Friday. If alcohol is bad for you, I dread to think what home made spirits would do!

Hope you're having lots of fun baby dances guys :D

2-3 already, maybe its twins eeeek.

You can say your taking the antibiotic metronidazole, strictly no drinking with that one, can say its for a gum infection. massive congratulations x

My AF has arrived horray!! I am actually happy to see her. I have had a 40 day cycle tho so I am hoping it gets shorter.

Hi Eveyone,

Been a bit busy lately, how is everyone?

I've had 3 days within this week where I've thrown up once and felt fine afterwards, took a test the first time it happened and negative.

Good luck everyone!

I've come on over to join you all ladies!

I'll be having my implant removed once we have moved house i reckon. Still speaking to OH about this!

I want to do it earlier than (when we decide!) so just incase my cycles dont return to normal i wont be all impatient and possibly stressing.

x

Welcome :

Kate i frickin love your pic on fb! ♥♥♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back