cycles after implant removal??

Well done for being so patient amy and sorry to hear your af has turned up! Bring on the next cycle!

I think it is going to be bring on the next cycle for me too. My oh didn't get home till after id fallen asleep last night due to weather so we didn't manage to bd. And today I am back to creamy cm so maybe I've missed it :-( my temp is still going up as well. No idea. Think I might change thermometer next month.

sorry to hear your still feeling rubbish hopefully they're might be something positive for you at the end of it!! Get to the doc, get checked out and take care of yourself x

Oh no poor you! UTI's are the worst :-(
From that comment your not going to wait that long ;-) how could you, you will be hormonal and impatient just like us :)

Im not testing anymore until I'm late - Hmm that's what I would like to do but we will see, lol

Kate, if you got some lovin in a few days ago you should have this cycle covered, doesn't mean your out hun :hugs:

Totally off topic about TTC, my boy has been a right monkey today! He has been on the 'naughty spot' a total of 8 timed today, and threatened with it much more! I am wrecked, he has seriously tested my patients today lol! When rob got in, toby told him in the most innocent 'i havent done anything wrong' kind of voice that i put him on the naughty spot lots as if i had done it without cause, hahahaha he does make me laugh! (when he isn't being naughty, lol). The terrible twos have certainly arrived...:dohh:

kate-like amy said if you got some bd in a few days before you should still have a good chance this month :D

i always said i wouldnt be test early but guess what.......i caved i poas this morn:blush: obvs not much there to see, other than one lonely pink line :wacko:

awww, cheeky monkey :D they are so clever arent they!

finleys at my mums tonight as i have a 7am start tomorrow just popd in on my way home from work to see him :happydance: xx

https://co110w.col110.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=45c12d9a-6655-11e2-b66b-00215ad7a504&Aux=40|0|8CFC879306AC170||0|0|0|0||&cid=b0185e6cbeee7d33&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxTQzIwMTMwMTI0LTE4MDMwMi5wbmd8aW1hZ2UvcG5n

thanks for the positivity think I will just see what happens, and def not get my hopes up either way!
sounds like he's being a little monkey Amy! will get a handful when you've got a toddler and a bump to contend with! talking of bumps I've been totally day dreaming of what its like to have one! I can't wait to first see a bump! were you bloomers during pregnancy or were you ill and couldn't wait for it to be over? tell me your stories!! xx

i was huge!!! really piled on the lbs! i wasnt sick, but was sooo uncomfortable from 7ish months, puffy ankles and painful shins :( but i loved feeling him move around! that was by far the best part :)

Doh! Why do we do it eh! Still too early yet so take it with a pinch of salt....
Did you see the doc? Was it a UTI?

Kate, being pregnant is the most amazing thing ever, but also, for me, the pits too! Both my pregnancies have been rubbish for one reason or another, especially my last one. I don't do pregnancy well and want it over asap, but then as soon as it is i miss it and want to be pregnant again! :dohh:

Don't get me wrong feeling them grow and moving inside you is THE most amazing feeling ever, but I certainly don't bloom during pregnancy, I wilt hahaha. Can't wait for you to experience it :hugs:

nope no UTI so who knows what that was all about lol!

any symptoms of anything yet kate??

xx

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been around been busy busy and trying not to worry myself by thinking of other things. Are you feeling better Kirstie?
Thanks for sharing your experiences, makes me a little apprehensive but excited too! My boss said something this week off handed about that I better not pregnant for at least a few years, I hope he's not unwittingly right!
Nope no zilch nada signs. I have been exhausted all week which made me suspicious but I think it's just that I'm tired! All my opks have been neg and my temps still all over the place think it's going to take a while for my periods to return to norm.
Any more updates from either of you, is it just the wait now for all of us? Xx

hopefully hes not right :S
im feeling much better. nope nothing special to report on the symptoms front for AF or BFP the only thing i can thinnk of is; ive been having some crazy dreams the last 3 nights! yesterday i woke up angry with OH as i had a dream that he was having a year long affair, took me a while to realise it was a dream, he on the other hand found it hilarious :S

xxx

Omg that's mad I've had some crazy dreams too! Weird coincidence! None to the extent that I have woken up thinking that they're real tho! I bet that was funny for him!
I know that this is overly keen and and I wouldn't consider it for a while but I've been reading about the cbfm my friend got pregnant using one and she says I can borrow hers. I'm seriously considering it. It sounds pretty successful x

Hi ladies, glad your both well. Kirsty dreams are a good sign, I got vivid dreams before both my bfp's (but don't want to get your hopes up!) I'm sure it's not a symptom they would put down to pregnancy...have you tested again after caving in the other day?

Let's hope your boss is not right Kate! Would love to be a fly on the wall when you do fall pregnant before the 2 years and see his face when you tell him though ;-) haha

All good here thanks xx

Omg that's mad I've had some crazy dreams too! Weird coincidence! None to the extent that I have woken up thinking that they're real tho! I bet that was funny for him!
I know that this is overly keen and and I wouldn't consider it for a while but I've been reading about the cbfm my friend got pregnant using one and she says I can borrow hers. I'm seriously considering it. It sounds pretty successful x

Kate you should definitely borrow it. My sister got one used it for one cycle and got pregnant, she knew we were trying too so she passed it to me, that month I also fell pregnant! (I never actually needed to use it but just having it in my house must have been enough ;-)

Two successes from her one we always say :thumbup:

funny you should say that amy, a friend of mine was ttc for over 2years with her first, so started ntnp for her second then got herself a cbfm brand new, before she got chance to use it......:bfp: :happydance:

kate how strange, i mentioned on another group i am in and one of the girls on there said she only got crazy dreams when she was preg :D did get them with finley but that wasnt until 6ish months hopefully its a god sign for us!

Amy- nope none since i caved, im going to wait until next weekend now, if af doesnt turn up before then :D

How weird! Maybe there is some special spell they put in them, hahahaha

Shame my sister has sold it now as she wants no more :-((

:bfp: fairys perhaps:haha: it does seem odd though lol

i was just reading on the thread you started before finding this one, saying your a diff person now...... thats what OH says bout me, apparently my mood swings have calmed down a lot (not that i think they were that bad lol) xx

Oh my god Kirsty seriously I am surprised my OH didn't leave me and I'm not kidding, I was awful to him. Really meddled with me the implant did, I wouldn't advise anyone to get it, I know it's different for everyone but for the risk of what I was like on it happening to others no way would I recomend it! I bled everyday and think it gave me some depression too. God riddance implant!!

It's funny you say that I was fine on the implant but think the hormones mucked me up as my hormones since removal have been all over the place, I have been so moody! Hoping it settles out!
Thanks for the advice I might try the cbfm then and see how it goes you never know! Just ordered the sticks for it they are expensive!!
Wishing for more dreams tonight if it's a good thing :winkwink:

Yeah must have something to do with it Kate - we shouldn't mess with our bodies eh, we should let nature take its course...OMG I wonder if we ACTUALLY did that how many kids we would end up with? I want a big family but I not sure I want a whole football teams worth hahahahahaha

Oh and the sticks for the cbfm, I am surprised they are expensive, would have thought when you have the monitor, which costs a fortune, they could sell the add ons for a reasonable price, obviously not!! Add baby or wedding to something add 10x the price, absolutely ridiculous :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->