cycles after implant removal??

I had my implanon for 8 months had a period
Every single day! I was miserable, and my hormones were out of control lol
Got it taken out in October of 2010
my cycle was regular for a few months after
now its irregular again. I haven't had a period since late oct early nov!

gosh that's crap! you had your implant out Oct 2010? are you sure that it's the implant causing your irregularities that's a long time after, I doubt any hormone residue could have been remaining after two years? they claim is out of your system within days. I really feel for you it must be frustrating it still hasn't settled down.
How long have you been ttc for?

gosh that's crap! you had your implant out Oct 2010? are you sure that it's the implant causing your irregularities that's a long time after, I doubt any hormone residue could have been remaining after two years? they claim is out of your system within days. I really feel for you it must be frustrating it still hasn't settled down.
How long have you been ttc for?

I've always had irregular periods, the implanon did help
Regulate them but as you can imagine having a period
Every day is tiring, and draining lol I refuse to
Get back on birth control because of it. I'm not currently ttc
I'm just kind of letting nature take its course but I wouldn't
Mind having another little as my sons already 2. I've taken a bunch of
Pregnancy tests but all negative :/ Ive had all the symptoms of a period
For the last month but nothing, these back aches and cramps are getting rather
Annoying! i have an appointment in feb with my obgyn to take
A blood test, so fingers crossed! :)

fingers crossed for you and hope your body stops playing silly devils soon! and yes periods every day sounds awful, I was lucky that I was one of the implant users that has no periods, while good for 7 years it is more of a worry now!

oh thats rubbish that they are all over the place :( fingers crossed you get some answers at your appt. :)

pinapple aye. . .might give that ago lol. cant believe how deflated i feel about thes pre AF cramps :( kinda hope she shows up early so i can start over :s x

as a bonus I like pineapple so can't really say it's a chore!! ;)
I can totally understand you feeling deflated :( don't give up hope yet tho, you never know they might be a different type of cramp? does it def feel like af cramping? chin up chook our time will come :) xx

Thank you ladies :) I'm hopeful I get some good
Answers! I couldn't imagine not having my period for 7 years seems like it would be luxurious lol but at the same time I understand how you must be feeling! Is pineapple supposed to help?

lol no but apparently its meant to help with ewcm production! I'm willing to give anything a go as long as it's not mega pricey and not too weird!
yeah it was good but now I have no idea of cycle length, what normal cramping feels like etc. my cycles used to be fairly regular but it feels soo long ago!

may have to do some nutrition reading lol.

umm well its more like a dull ache than cramps x

maybe could be something else then?! don't give up till she shows he invented face!
I'm not feeling particularly pos this month either. just want the end of the month to come and start on the next one.
I read about green shakes as well but they sound disgusting! if I get a BFP I will be feeling sick enuf in the morning let alone feeling it before then because of drinking pureed cabbage!!

I suppose lol pineapple gives me heartburn, I've heard pineapple works for a lot of things. have you talked to your doctor about trying to regulate your periods again? They should be able to help you it does seem like to long not to have it!! i hate that feeling of knowing your periods coming but it never does. Mine have been severe for the last month, I've been getting that leaking feeling you get when you start, but when I look there's nothing there and sometimes discharge but no period. Sorry (tmi) lol

it's early days yet. I only had it out 2 weeks ago so will give it a couple of months to sort itself out before going to doc.
I have no idea what the cause would be of yours. I used to feel like that sometimes when I was on the implant but that was because of the hormones, strange as you have no hormones in you.think you need not to read too much into things until you see doc. maybe try temping so you can give doc more info?

I'm gonna write down every thing before I go to my obgyn
so he knows everything, I thank god I have a good doctor he'll look into
Everything. He'll even give an ultrasound if I want one just to make sure.
So my fingers are crossed, that I hear that everything's all right with me maybe my blood test will show a bfp :)) that would be great to! I hope yours regulates and everything goes well for you ill keep my fingers crossed for you as well!

so i dont think its AF cramps, i think ive got a bug :( feeling really sick, called in sick at work as i feel sooo rough and wouldnt trust myself trying to insert needles into people :S

Amy any news on AF or HPTs?? xx

I am now CD 11 and I now know what ewcm is! had exactly as described today. all my opks are still v faint so doesn't make much sense? figure I might have ewcm for a few days and maybe get opk + in next two days? that's what I'm hoping!
sorry to hear your ill! are you a little bit pleased as then it's not af?! hope your feeling better soon!

ha ha, i thought that too when i first noticed it lol. at a guess id say your opk will be positive very soon :D. get bding lady! !

your going to be in your first TWW eeek!

oh i was relieved, so i shouldnt complain really :D

haha I have to admit if I hadn't been reading stuff on here I would have been a bit `what the hell is this?!` I am going to see how we go and get some in the next couple of days. aaah tww I will never manage to wait that long lol.
I thought you might be a little bit pleased! af stay away!!! xx

get the bding in asap, make sure the swimmes are there when that egg starts it journey :D x

Hi ladies, had a manic few days so not been on! Wow, loads to catch up on. Kate, it's great your have noticed your ewcm, means ovulation is right round the corner if not already :) get bedding every day (or at least every other if you can)

So AF arrived today and I'm totally cool with it (hmm, well maybe not totally but hey ho!). My OH pointed out to me that we were going to wait until April/May time to properly TTC full on and now is just for practice and if it happens earlier great :) so he is right. I just know what im like.

So looks like my cycles are going back to be long ones again like before. This cycle was 41 days, they were 42 days before so at least I can be thankful that they are one day shorter, hahahahahaha! So that means (if FF is correct) I will next be ovulating around February 17th....god that seems like such a long time away!

Hope your all ok sorry not got long now but will be back on tomorrow xx

stupid AF who invited her!! on the bright side at least your not in limbo now and you can start fresh :D

still feeling rough going to book a appointment at the drs think i may have a UTI :S

only 6days left until i can test, if i can hold out that long lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->