cycles after implant removal??

sooo i have woken up to some af type cramps :cry: bring on :af: so we can start again x

I just find it so frustrating that there are posts on here about being confused that they are pregnant after using the pull out method and we are avidly trying to get pregnant and doing everything we can and I still dont think I am going to have luck this month :wacko: :growlmad:
You spend so long trying to prevent it and then when you finally want it, it wont happen! I am having a frustrated day!
Sorry to hear AF has arrived Kirstie but at least now you can start on the next month!:hugs:

Boo AF...!!

It is frustrating Kate yes, we spend our lives preventing it and it just seems it happens for others who arent wanting it as much as others! I can't complain as both times we have properly actively TTC it had happened in 4/5 cycles so quite quickly really. I think we just notice it more an makes is very frustrated it doesn't happen with a click of a finger :-(

Stay strong Kate, it will happen! :hugs:

Lol just read my message back I really was grumpy earlier! I know it's silly because I haven't been trying long but it was also a rant and panic for everyone else on here that's been trying so long. Feeling but better tonight lol :)
Hope you guys are feeling more positive! Xx

i know what you mean...im on another group and a girl was whinging that her and her bloke were careless with contraception and she was 5days late for her period but really didnt want to be pregnant...GRRRRR

AF cramps are fairly painful now so expect to see her bang on date :(

....I've got tummy ache... don't know what to read into it. It's way to early for af. But then it could just be a bit of bloat. Just see what happens I guess! Maybe it's af for all of us xx

i know what you mean...im on another group and a girl was whinging that her and her bloke were careless with contraception and she was 5days late for her period but really didnt want to be pregnant...GRRRRR

What! you mean you have other friends as well as me and Kate ;-)

....I've got tummy ache... don't know what to read into it. It's way to early for af. But then it could just be a bit of bloat. Just see what happens I guess! Maybe it's af for all of us xx

And I bet If you weren't TTC you wouldn't think anything of it...when are you holding out till to test Kate?

What! you mean you have other friends as well as me and Kate ;-)

:rofl: ummmm only a few lol!! x

It was bloat haha I have been like a human whoopee cushion all day tmi!!!! Woke up this morning and new it straight away. And your right Amy if I wasn't ttc I wouldn't have thought anything of it at all!!
Well going to try till 10th but ff hasn't detected o so do I still go with that plan or wait for it to detect? In theory I'm due af on the 8th. Did af rear her head this morning kirstie? Xx

eeeek got everything crossed for you kate:D have you got any hpts??

nope not showed up yet and my cramps have stopped. im holding out much hope though!

x

Yeah I've got hpts and will prob do one before then but I would say I'm 95% sure I haven't ovulated this month let alone be pregnant. But we will see and remain positive till the day af comes!
Keep pma! You never know it might not have been af cramps! I'm digging for you both xx

Hahaha, Kate I bet your OH loved you being like a whoopee cushion...lol

So Kirsty, when is your AF due? Soon right? Time for another hpt I would say ;-)

We, or more I, have decided that we will not protect again this cycle, but then be careful for the next couple if no joy as we would like our next baby ideally around end of feb/march (I know it doesn't work out exactly as planned but I'm sure you get my drift). I don't really want to be heavily pregnant over Xmas or have an Xmas baby so will get trying again properly around end of April - god that seems like SUCH a long time away!!

I'm still going to stick here with you girls though if you don't mind :hugs:

of course we dont mind! if ive nt got a BFP by april thats when we have decided to go full force with TTC lol!!

AF due today, no sign, no cramps....but bfn just a minute ago.... im trying to convince myself its negative because of my short cycles so id only roughly be 9-11dpo atm. but then on the other hand im pretty sure i would have seen a hint of line if i were pregnant.

its my day off today and finley is at nursery, so i went to the mall to treat myself. everywhere i looked there was pregnant woman sooooo jealous :(

x

But if you are still only 9-11dpo then it is still early, and did you use fmu?, I was like that though you would think there would be a little shadow there if nothing else...! Tmi, lol, but what's your CM like? If you have none really then AF is probably on the way, but of your still getting quite a bit then you could be in with a good chance :thumbup:

Ooo what did you treat yourself too? I need to treat myself I have decided lol, but no time for me :-( I'm lucky if I put some make up on, lol. My kids are too demanding!! Haha
It's always the way when its you that wants to be pregnant, there everywhere!!

no 3rd of 4th urine :S at the mall, in the public toilets:blush:

ummm its not dry but its not ew, somewhere between creamy and sticky theres a fair amount lol (never thought id be discussing the going ons of my lady parts:haha:)

xx

Lol, nice ;-)

Lol! Sorry i have no shame! Ok, well CM generally clears up/dries out just before AF so either AF won't be here for a while yet or it may be good news for you!! I say try Friday with FMU (ok if it was me I would try tomorrow too, depends how many hpt's you have! No actually I would TRY and wait til Friday for a more accurate result :)

classy bird me aye :p

jays just got two first response tests.

it dried up just after i believe i od, and then started to become more noticeable yest.
im sooooooo tempted to pee on another lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"