Cysts on ovary advice

Babybumpdec

one liitle girl and boy x
Reaction score
Morning all in November I had a Laparoscopy to which they found two cysts which they drained the guild from but didn't remove now I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and have my results from the operation tomorrow just wondered if any one else as had cysts in pregnancy and did it cause any problems xx

Hi I had a cyst but it was the corpus lupus cyst which was pretty large... I had 2 scans to make sure but it was tiny at my 12 weeks scan but early on in had a lot of pain from it as it was so large xxx

i have a very large corpus luteal cyst (pregnancy cyst). found at 5 weeks and it was ginormous, and at 10.5 week scan it had shrunk 2cm (measured almost 5cm across at one point). corpus luteal cysts are a normal part of pregnancy,but usually they dont grow so huge like mine did.

Hiya hun,

I was in hospital on Tuesday all day after bleeding and a constant pain in my left hand side.... a pain i have had since before i was pregnant! Anyway they have found a 3cm cyst on my left ovary and have said it is nothing to worry about but will keep an eye on it.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"