Dan-o's going for chem-o **update post 77**

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Got my results in today, my hcg has risen further :shock:

I go up to be admitted to Charing Cross Hospital cancer ward next weds (first available bed)

They want to run a load of bloods, chest xray & ultrasound when I'm up there.

I'll then be admitted the same day for chemo, unless they can see another way to treat me.

I should be out of hospital a week later (if no complications) & my subsequent chemo will be done down here.
They think I'll be on it for 3-6 months, in cycles.

In a way, I'm relieved. I'm finally going to get sorted once and for all.

Not looking forward to being 200 miles away from home & my OH for a week tho!!

Yikes!

So sorry to hear that. Like you say, it's good to get it sorted.
Take care Dan-O, thinking of you.

X

:hugs: Your so strong I dont know how you do it ...you will be in my thoughts if u would like my number pm me and i,ll txt u lots try and keep your mind off things :hugs:

So very sorry to hear that dear :hugs: at least it is all getting taken care of now and once it is all over you will be healthy again, sometimes just getting an answer and finding out which path you are going to be on is a huge relief, I hope it is for you :hugs:

Oh hunni :sad1: Im sorry to hear this, but at least you will be getting sorted now. Im shocked its risen even more! have you done a HPT recently?!

Will be thinking of you x x x :hugs:

Oh sweetie! At least this should sort you out for once and for all.

:hug:

XXXXXXXXXXX

:hugs: I've been away for about a month and I've missed a lot. I hope you're okay xx

OMG hunni, I am so sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you ever need anything or PM me if you wanna chat. I'm thinking of you xxx

Oh Dan-o after everything you have been through and now this im so sorry,but like you said at least now you will be getting sorted.
Will be thinking of you and stay strong xxxxxxxxx

:hug::hugs::hugs::hugs:. Thinking of you. So soory you are having to go through this, but at least it will hopefully get everything sorted for you.

Oh my dear, that's rough. That's really good though that they are going to actively pursue this and it will be sorted out soon enough. Glad to hear that there is an end to it all.

Thankyou so much guys, you keep me sane! :hugs:

oh my gosh Dan-o, I can't believe you're having to go through this now as well, it just hasn't been easy for you at all. You've been so amazingly strong though, I really hope this sorts everything out for you once and for all. Will be thinking of you, :hugs:

aww dan-o im so so sorry i could cry for you....keep being strong u totally amaze me with ur strength...ill keep u in my prayers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->