Danielle got af today

AL4N

Reaction score
Hi all Danielle19s OH here I have never used the site but thought I'd better come on and tell you all that this morning when Danielle got up I had 2 tests sitting I had hid from her but when she went to take them she started spotting took the tests and got 2 BFNs :cry: she's quite upset so ran her a bath so she's in soaking up just now the 2 tests we thought were positive must have been evap lines...
Thanks to everyone for supporting Danielle through all she's been through not sure what I can do to cheer her up a bit so gonna take her out shopping again thanks to everyone...

Yea I'm gutted but got to keep my chin up for Danielle we really thought this was our month but guess it just wasn't meant to be...:sad1:

Aww :( Thats so sad, I was really hoping for her as well.

You sound like you're doing a great job supporting her, shes very lucky to have you!

xxx

aww im really sorry how frustrating! at least you have each other:hugs:

Ahhh i was so rooting for her!

Hope she is feeling ok. She is lucky to have such a caring OH x

Sorry to here that. Maybe next month. I hope she is ok.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Awww...I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs: to both of you. Who knows...maybe santa will bring you a :bfp:

Thanks everyone just back! Took her for a bit of retail therapy...
We are a bit gutted but there's always next month thanks for the replies and support everyone...
Thanks Alan

Aw.. I am sorry.. :hugs: This TTC stuff is so frusterating! Keep your chin up! Maybe Christmas will be extra special this year!! :)

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your BFP wish will come true soon.

:hugs: Hugs for you both. You are a Super OH! My hubby doesnt do that for me when AF shows.

Danielle! You have a keeper ;)

So sorry to hear that. I was rooting for you too.
Next month...we're all going to get BFPs for Christmas!

really sorry the witch showed guys! must be so frustrating after what seemed like aBFP! she's lucky to have you though you seem very supportive, welcome to b+b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->