• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Danielle's Wedding Journal- Simple yet elegant theme 1/3/14

Lovely car!

Bridesmaids dresses could be sorted if getting from a bridal shop as like your dress they usually want 6 months!

Flowers could be booked to make sure you get the date of your wedding, especially as your weddings March, thinking about Mothers Day and Easter they might be busy!

I came across some lovely favour boxes yesterday and they double up as place cards and they were on offer, so I know it is a little early for them but I bought them and they have arrived already!! They are really simple and elegant and that is how I want my wedding, nothing OTT just simple yet elegant. Here is a link

https://www.favourfairy.co.uk/Miniture-Silver-Chair-Favour-Box-with-Heart-Charm-and-Ribbon.htm

I know they may not be everyones flavour but I love them!! I am going to have mini eggs in them instead of sugared almonds as we are getting married in March so quite close to easter.

I am tying the ribbons and charms differently though.

My favours were the first thing I bought, its never too early :) xx

Aww they are really nice, love the mini eggs idea too!

Favour were one of the first things I sorted as well haha

Aww they're really cute hun! I can't wait to start buying things :wohoo:

Thanks girls, added bonus that they double up as place cards too.

Argh, I am really undecided, I have asked my cousin to be my bridesmaid, there is only 5 months between us and we are and always have been really close. Now my dilemma is whether to just have her or to have my best friend (we are not as close as we used to be anymore) and then Dave wants his sister too, but she will be 36 by this point and I just think that 36 is a little bit too old to be a bridesmaid, plus she lives in Ireland and would just be a nightmare for fittings etc. I am tempted just have 1 bridesmaid and my 2 boys as paigeboys.

What would you all do?

Hmmmmm these decisions are always so tricky! I'd ask your best friend, even though you're not as close as you once were. Not sure about SIL though, are you close to her?

Decide how much trouble it will cause if you don't have his sister lol! If it were me, I would probably just have the 1 :) Infact I am just having 1 grown up bridesmaid, my dd will be a flower girl and ds a paige boy xx

Hmm tough one!
I think you have to do what you want to do, but at the same time I think you have to think of what your OH wants as well, if he really wants his sister and it was me In the situation I think I'd just have her :)

I think I have decided to go for 2 bridesmaids, my cousin as MOH and future SIL, I do get on with her great so why not. Just going to stick to the 2 though.

Well I have just purchased my wedding day jewllery got another fantastic deal off wowcher got a trio of necklace, earrings and braclet for £24 reduced from £205!!! It is really elegant and delicate

https://www.diamond-style.co.uk/jewellery-sets/diamond-style-serenity-set-white-gold/SERENITYSET/

Wow you got such a good deal! They're so pretty, really delicate and understated - love it!

Thanks Emma, loving how your plans are coming along!! x

Yours too love! Aready looking forward to seeing your pics :happydance: What have you got left to book/buy? You seem like you're really on top of things, I've barely thought about jewellery etc yet :haha: xx

Oooh they're beautiful. And what a bargain! I did the same thing with my earrings except in the Amazon Black Friday sales...reduced from £125 to £15!!!

Your plans are coming on really well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"