Danielle's Wedding Journal- Simple yet elegant theme 1/3/14

Oh also I am going for my wedding dress shopping on 11th May booked some appointments in Liverpool, can't wait I am so excited!!!

:happydance: yay for dress shopping. we're at the trafford centre that weekend, got a fairly big group of us going (think it's 15 of us at least including my youngest flower girl for the day)

Ohhh that's fab that you've got these weddings to go to, definitely use them as inspiration :D

I have just been the traff today got a lovely dress for a wedding this weekend and some gorgeous white shoes to go with it and oh said they look like wedding shoes! Maybe if they r comfortable and don't get wrecked I might consider it. Might be wise to use already worn shoes as opposed to brand new ones that might hurt. They could be my something old too!

Ooohhh that sounds like a good idea to be honest espescially as you'll have worn them in :happydance: Try and take extra good care of them and see how you feel about it after the wedding you're going to xx

Yay for wedding dress shopping! Don't forget to take loads of pics!

Have fun dress shopping, you don't hAve too long to wait, it will soon come round!
And great idea about the shoes :)

Had the same idea about used shoes, but all my heels are massive and I haven't worn them for a long time with being pregnant lol! Tried a pair on last week and walked around my bedroom haha went over on my bloody ankle didn't I! It was pretty hilarious but needless to say, I decided against those shoes :) xxx

Well u went to a wedding on sat and got a few tips. The main one being about timing the wedding was all at tge same place and took place at 2pm and was very fast only 10-15 mins but theb the food was not served till 6.30 and everybody was starving but in a lot of cases everybody was very drunk (well I was) and didn't even want to eat at this point!

Emmy I have ordered them ostrich feathers off eBay to make a sample for the centerpiece, ordered a lily vase, circle mirror going to see what it looks like and if I like it will order them all! So a massive thank you for your help! X

:blush: you're more than welcome

Let us see some piccies once you've done a mock up plsssss :happydance:

I defo will! Ostrich feathers might take a while they are coming from China!

The vase, glass mirrors and black sand have come, just waiting for the ostrich feathers, but I am pretty sure that I will be having these and they will work out at a little over £10 each!!!

How exciting, you'll have to put a picture up once done! That works out really good, how many tables will you need them for ?

That's brilliant that the other stuff has turned up already, hopefully the ostrich feathers won't take too long now xx

We think about 12-15 tables, but hopefully will be able to sell on the table centerpieces x

Woah that's a lot of tables :lol: I like the sound of the black sand. Deffo have to put a pic up once you've done one. I bought peacock feathers from abroad and they took a couple of weeks to arrive. We've actually found another website to buy them from now that is in the UK. They do ostrich feathers too :thumbup:

We are looking at buying from here

But I've just found this too

The tables only hold 6-8 that's why I wanted to do my centerpieces on a budget as there will be a few! X

Wedding plans are being put on hold for the next few weeks as we are off on a family holiday to FLORIDA!!!! Will get cracking on when I get back. Although I am still going dress shopping on the 11th!! Will have to go on a major diet when I get back from the USA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->