Danielle's Wedding Journal- Simple yet elegant theme 1/3/14

Have fun! Let me know what its like, I've never liked the idea of America but OH would love to go so maybe you can change my mind :) xx

Oh I am a Disney fiend I have been 5 times before to Florida and been 3 times to Paris Disneyland it is just magical and will turn you into a big kid again! Xx

Yeah I would like to go to Disneyland Paris lol its just America I don't like the sound of :) xx

Hope you have a fab holiday x

Thanks girls I am sure we will have a brill time! I can't wait! 4 weeks tomorrow! Xx

Just wanted to add too that I have ordered our chair covers, have gone for black covers with white sashes and my mum has agreed to have the kids for a week so we can go on honeymoon :happydance:

Ah that's so nice for your mum to have the boys. Will be good for you and new hubby to get to celebrate alone for a bit x

Aww that's nice of your mum! Where will you go on honeymoon?

Well as it will be March, it will either be the Canaries or the Caribbean, I have been looking at Mexico too. Prob be between Mexico, Cuba or the Dominican. We will be having lots of sun, beach, cocktails and :sex:!!!!

No baby making though, been there, done that, got the t-shirt!!! :haha:

You're a very brave lady lol I couldn't leave my kids for a whole week, I would end up spoiling my own honeymoon being miserable, my OH is the same lol. Were having 3 days away alone, then a familymoon :) xx

Haha I will obviously miss them, but I know for a fact I will LOVE a week away from them too!!!

Also ladies bought my wedding dress!!! An Alesandro couture dress, relatively unknown designer but it is beautiful and fits me perfectly. I thought when I went shopping that I definatley wanted a white dress, but I have ended up buying an off white dress as I loved it so much, I preferred the dress to the colour!!

:happydance: brilliant news about your dress

you should go and get lots of holiday brochures for inspiration :D

Hi girls, long time no see. Have just got back from Florida which was AMAZING although we had some awful news over there that OH mum only had 7 days to live due to lung and liver cancer, as soon as we landed in Manchester on Wed OH got on another plane to Ireland (where she lives) he got to say his goodbyes etc and she is still hanging on 12 days later although no she is unconscious and has been since Friday.

Anyway time to knuckle down and get on with my wedding plans, although the past couple of days I have really just started shitting myself and realised that I only have 8 months left!!!!

Oh my god Danielle I'm so sorry! Your poor OH :( how is he doing?

I'm glad you had a good holiday despite that. How much else do you have to do for the wedding? I'm sure you have more than enough time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->