Darcie Helena Sivewright 27/5/10 - 30/5/10 *Upsetting story*

Amy, I am so sorry, I really am. I want you to know I understand how you feel having lost 2 babies. I also lost Luke to severe prematurity and infection. Do you know what infection it was that Darcie had?

I too feel that, if I had given birth a few days earlier, I know Luke would have had a better chance.

Im just so broken for you and for me, both have 2 babies in heaven :cry:

How is Caitlin doing?

Thinking of you, please message me! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:

Please safe with your big sister Darcie, just like my Luke is playing with his big sister :cry:

Oh Amy :hugs: thank you for sharing your gorgeous little princess Darcie with us.. I am so sorry for your loss, you have been in my thoughts and prayers everyday :hugs:

Oh amy, I have no words right now, but :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Darcie is beautiful just like her mummy and big sisters x

Oh Amy! Thank you for sharing your story with us sweetheart, i, along with so many of your friends on here have been following you all the way my darling.
You are such a strong & brave woman, it's just heartbreaking that anyone should have to live through what you, Ian & Caitlyn have. Saying that i know you are strong and each day will make you that little stronger still.
I like to think that your little girls have each other for company now as you have Ian & Caitlyn down here.
It may not mean much to you but i know of a beautiful quote which i hope may help you through this difficult time;
To live in hearts we leave behind. Is not to die. Robert Campbell.
I believe this to be true for Darcie as i know she will never ever be forgotten by the many people who's hearts she touched.
She was just to special for this world, God only selects the very best for his kingdom.
Stay strong dear Amy,
All my love, hugs & kisses,
Angie xxx

so so sorry for your loss, My prayers are with you and your family x

:hugs: She was a beautiful, very special little girl :hugs:

You must be very proud of such a beautiful little girl. Words cannot express how truly sorry i am for your loss xxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: She is beautiful xx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

She is beautiful , so sorry for your loss your in our prayers :hugs:

thank you amy for sharing your beautiful daughter :cry: i am so so sorry darling, my thoughts are with you :hugs: xxx

So very sorry for your loss, she's beautiful and I'm sure she's being kept company by her big sister. :hugs:

x

:cry: Oh hunni I am so sorry, yoru such a strong amazing woman

Sweet dreams darcie
xx

Gorgeous little lady. So sorry for you and your family Amy. RIP Darcie, your big sister will look after you xxxx

She is so beautiful, your story has had me in tears. I hope Evie takes good care of her :hugs:

Amy,Darcie is beautiful.

I am so sorry there is no happy ending to your birth story.

Have been thinking of you loads these past few days,sending you so much love :hugs:

Amy, im rubbish with words, but i just want to say that Darcie was a beautiful lil girl, and you should be so proud, for not only having three lovely daughters, but for being the amazingly strong young woman that you are.

I hope that you and Ian find solace within one another, and from your other gorgeous daughter Caitlyn. Hope she is ok too.

RIP Darcie. Lots of love to you x x x

You are such a brave woman. i have nothing but admiration for you. This is such an upsetting time but I hope in time it will get easier for you. xxx

Amy, I am so sorry, I really am. I want you to know I understand how you feel having lost 2 babies. I also lost Luke to severe prematurity and infection. Do you know what infection it was that Darcie had?

I too feel that, if I had given birth a few days earlier, I know Luke would have had a better chance.

Im just so broken for you and for me, both have 2 babies in heaven :cry:

How is Caitlin doing?

Thinking of you, please message me! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:

Please safe with your big sister Darcie, just like my Luke is playing with his big sister :cry:

:hugs:

A form of Meningitis/Ecoli. The neonatal Dr said its common in babies who are born early as a result of PROM and most full term babies would struggle to survive it. It caused her organs to fail hence the kidneys not working.

It's something I will have to ask the consultant when and if we get pregnant again. I don't want to be left pregnant with my waters having broken as this has happened to me twice now.

Caitlyn is enjoying having me back at home again.

Thank you all for your support. Its gonna be hard going back to the same place we had evie cremated and doing it all again pretty much a year down the line. As sad as it is, I know it'll get easier in time.

xxx

Bless you, my heart goes out to you... Beautiful little girl, life is so shocking sometimes I am truly truly sorry for your loss and heartache xx

She really is so beautiful :hugs: You are so brave - your strength is beyond compare. All my love to all of you :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->