Darcie Helena Sivewright 27/5/10 - 30/5/10 *Upsetting story*

she is so tiny yet so beautiful hunny! what a little fighter she was

huge hugs, thinkging of u all right now

Lou
xxx

She is beautiful and perfect Amy. I am just so so sorry that her story had such a sad outcome :cry: Sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

She truly was a beautiful little girl. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :flower: :hugs:

Amy hun, once again I am so sorry and thank you for sharing your story with us. She is truly beautiful xx

She is adorable Amy. :hugs: Thanks for sharing your story.

So sorry for your loss, she is beautiful, it was so hopeful following your story, when little Darcie survived birth I had such hope that your little fighter would make it, so sad that she had too much to fight, and that this is not your first loss, your grief must be unbearable.
My thoughts have been with you and your family and will continue to be so, I just wish i could say anything that could ease your grief, but I know I can't.

You are so brave and have faced the unthinkable, draw strength that your angels are now playing together xxxx

:hugs: Amy she's so beautiful, and you're so brave xxxx

Amy thank you so much for sharing your story. I so wish it could have had a happy ending, and like so many have said, you and Darcie have been on my mind before and since she was born. Such a perfect little girl, I can't imagine what you are going through, but send all my love and thoughts your way. xxx

I so sorry Amy :hugs:

She is so beautiful, you must be so proud of her.

Sending love and prayers to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxx

She is just beautiful. I am so so sorry for your loss.
Sleep tight little angel xxx

She is truely beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss x x x

thank you for sharing hun. Darcie was beautiful & touched so many people in the short time she was with you. My thoughts are with you all xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Darcie is just the most beautiful, perfect little baby girl hun :cloud9:

Thank you so much for sharing, you are so, so, very strong :hugs:

xxx

Oh Amy :cry:

huge :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your's and Darcie's story xx

Im so sorry for you loss, she is one beautiful little girl massive hugs to you and your family :hugs:

Oh Amy, that is truly heartbreaking. You are amazing for being able to write this. Sending you lots of love xxxx

Sleep tight gorgeous Darcie xxxx

Im so sorry :hugs: She really is beautiful. Thinking of you all xxxxxxxx

A beautiful name for a beautiful Princess, so sorry for your loss xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4