Dark lines on OPK at 8-9 DPO???

CandiceJM

Momma to 2
Reaction score
Hi girls, I hope maybe some of you can help me through this maddening 2WW.

Hubby and I tried to conceive last month and were unsuccessful, and we had to put of TTC until next year (due to his work schedule). Well, we weren't exactly totally careful this month, and I was feeling tired last week, so yesterday I took an OPK (because I'm a POAS addict), and this is what I got:

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/candice7899/IMG_0168.jpg

I was 8 DPO yesterday so I thought, "wow, that's a pretty dark line", so I tested with an FRER and got a BFN.

I woke up this morning and took another OPK with FMU and got this:

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/candice7899/IMG_0170.jpg

What do ya'll think?? I'll be 10 DPO tomorrow, so do you girls think this is worthy of wasting another FRER?

Help!!!!

Candice

they look pretty positive to me, mine came out like that this month also.

good luck

Take a preg test babe those are positive!

Thanks girls. Sadly, I used FMU this morning at 10 DPO and the line on the OPK is almost not even there anymore. I used a FRER anyway and it was BFN, white as the driven snow :(

I guess I had a freak surge of LH at about 8 DPO. I know I definitely O'd (because I was using OPKs to keep track of it), at CD 14. * sigh * Oh well!

Oh bugger!

Hopefully you will get that BFP before Af :hugs:

Update:

Tested with FRER using FMU this morning at 12 DPO, BFN. Oh well! Looks like the witch will be here in no time!

Nope, I don't temp. I got a definite positive on an OPK on day 13 (test line was darker than the control), and on day 14 it got lighter and stayed light until I got the + on 8 DPO which was just about the same color as the control line, maybe a hair lighter. Also, I used a CBFM last month and got peaks on CD 14 and 15. My cycles are 28 days as well. So, I'm pretty sure I didn't O late. But who knows? Maybe something kooky is going on with my hormones. If things don't work out, maybe I'll start temping. Thanks :)

Ooo fx'd babe its not over yet, my opks were quite dark till CD6 or 7.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm out! The witch showed. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!! xoxox

mine have been snow white all month long :(

You can get a second smaller surge of LH post ov...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->