Dark opk - see anything on the hpt?

so your only about 11 dpo looks about right should darken up in the next few days dont forget most people don't even get a bfp until the day af is due

I have quite long cycles tho so am already cd30. I normally ov about day 18 but could have been as early as day 14..so 12-16dpo now. But if im 12dpo that means the cbs must have been false positives cos i would have been only 4 and 5 dpo when i took them :shrug: if i ov'd on cd 14 then the cb positives would have been 8-9 dpo so more likely to be right but then the others should have darkened by now if that was the case!

Heres a new one i just did when oh popped out. I really wanted to test with fmu but the caravan was too full of people lol. I still see it but just found out these tests are 15miu so surely it would be darker.. hmm..

Attachments

• 2017-02-25 14.56.25.jpg
    2017-02-25 14.56.25.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170225_145252.jpg
    20170225_145252.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 24
  • 2017-02-25 14.40.36.jpg
    2017-02-25 14.40.36.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 2017-02-25 14.38.51.jpg
    2017-02-25 14.38.51.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21
  • 2017-02-25 14.37.36.jpg
    2017-02-25 14.37.36.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 22
Me too the darkest one (other than the cb) was tues night before the heavy lifting i did on wednesday ( the dog mainly cos he cant get in and out the van.) So now im worried its fading cos of that..

I'm sorry but I don't see it. I think the clear blue were too early and dodgy tests or they would be really dark now. I also think the ic's that looked positive were evaps. These last tests you posted look completely bfn to me.

From what I understand from your posts:

I just think it's unlikely (but not impossible) you are pregnant. You are not TTC, your hubby isn't on board, you said yourself it's not a good time and you have been using condoms (with one slipping off on withdrawal this month). You are also not sure when you ovulated.

You seem to really want to be pregnant looking at this month and last month's threads you posted. Are you sure the timing is so terrible for a baby? Maybe hubby could be convinced to try and if he does you will have a real shot each month instead of hoping for something that is very unlikely to happen using condoms. If he says its a bad time now, ask him when he feels is a good time so you have it to look forward to.

I am not being mean, honestly I am not, but at least the last 2 months you have tested like crazy knowing the chances are tiny. Also, if you are pregnant it wouldnt be ideal and could cause real problems if you and hubby aren't on the same page. I really think you need to talk to him about TTC again.

I still see it could be a slow riser perhaps

I saw the CB but so many seem to have false positives on them for some reason, so I don't think I would trust those unless they were proper dark obvious lines. I had ICs which have had super faint lines on them, one last month looked pink although it was difficult to see on uploading, but I wasn't pregnant then, or the cycle before where I had a faint grey line. I think with CBs and ICs it's best to hold off on the excitement until you have perhaps a positive digi or a super dark line because otherwise I don't find them trustworthy.
I'm sorry, I can't see anything on your most recent tests. Maybe you can see something in real life but in all honesty I think if it was a bfp it would be a lot darker at this point.
I agree with crazylittle thing, I think you have to talk to your OH because it's clear that you want to be ttc and when is the best time anyway? Is there a perfect time? At best there are times which may be slightly better than others but we could spend our entire lives putting it off and thinking up reasons to say it isn't the perfect time. Life is life, the fact is if it was the perfect time at this precise moment and you were pregnant tomorrow, things could change and it may be a less perfect time in six months! It may be less than perfect today, but it may be far better timing than you think in a few months. I think people focus too much on the right time sometimes. If your lives are stable and your marriage is stable, you already have a child so it isn't like you're embarking on the unknown, you both know what you're getting yourselves into, I think it's worth talking to your hubby x

I think the advice you have been given is spot on :)

I can't see anything on these tests unfortunately but I agree with the advice given and seeing if you can actively TTC, then your odds are much better as I think despite the timing not being great, you're really wanting another baby :) x

I'm sorry but I don't see it. I think the clear blue were too early and dodgy tests or they would be really dark now. I also think the ic's that looked positive were evaps. These last tests you posted look completely bfn to me.

From what I understand from your posts:

I just think it's unlikely (but not impossible) you are pregnant. You are not TTC, your hubby isn't on board, you said yourself it's not a good time and you have been using condoms (with one slipping off on withdrawal this month). You are also not sure when you ovulated.

You seem to really want to be pregnant looking at this month and last month's threads you posted. Are you sure the timing is so terrible for a baby? Maybe hubby could be convinced to try and if he does you will have a real shot each month instead of hoping for something that is very unlikely to happen using condoms. If he says its a bad time now, ask him when he feels is a good time so you have it to look forward to.

I am not being mean, honestly I am not, but at least the last 2 months you have tested like crazy knowing the chances are tiny. Also, if you are pregnant it wouldnt be ideal and could cause real problems if you and hubby aren't on the same page. I really think you need to talk to him about TTC again.

I have talked to him about ttc as obviously i would love another but he really isnt up for it right now. I know the chances are tiny and i probly drive u guys crazy wity my mad testing but i just dont want to miss the line getting darker like i did with no.2! Its just fun somehow to test!! Makes me feel more involved lol.

The dipsticks cant be evaps in the traditional sense, that last one that looked pos was immediate!

a line is a line as long as it shows within the right time scale on the packet usually 10 min
cant wait for your next tests

Oh and cupcake - we're not married but relationship is so not stable right now!

Has he said when he'd maybe be up for TTC? I hope you can reach an agreement in which you're both happy with whatever decision made x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->