Darling buds of May and June bugs!

Bump pics, how about (except for October), we post pics on the 1st day of every month?

We are early for October pics but if we start in November we will all be about 9 or 10 weeks so shall we do it that way?

I am just going to add you all to my siggy as my bump buddys, I hope we all stick together with our mega sticky baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxx

xx

I forgot about Folic Acid! Better go get some!!!

xxx

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining you. Here's my details:

Name: Nicola
Baby #: 1
Number of cycles it has taken to get your BFP: 7 - with MC in cycle #5
Other half's name: Steven
Other half's age: 35
Ovulation date (if known): 1st September (approx)
Estimate due date (if known): May 23rd
What did you do differently this cycle?: Conceive Plus
Have you had any symptoms yet?: EVERYTHING! Nausea, sore boobs, vomited a couple of times, sooo tired, dry skin, sore lower back....

Thinking Blue - 17/11/11

Wow gypsy great symptoms! LOL!

Thanks for joining :hugs:

Hi Liz

Congrats on your :bfp: and welcome, looking forward to getting to know you :flower:

Had a wee idea ladies, we should choose a day of the week that we all post pics of our bumps, I think it would be a great way to compare and have a record of our bump progressions, what do you think?

xxx

I found an amazing video of a time lapse bump growth on YouTube the other day. I will hook it out later and post it :)

I am seeing gp tomorrow. You HAVE to go for a dating scan here within 4-6 weeks of a BFP and it takes weeks for an appointment so my gp told me to go as early as I can.

I really don't feel pregnant. I have the most amazing sore boobs and super sensitive nipples. But with my girls I felt bloated and well.... Pregnant. I can't remember my sons pregnancy it was 11 years ago! And I was only 18 then.
My pregnancy with my middle child, Chloe was a nightmare! Growth scans all the time and she was breech so I had to have an ecv. Then she was born with her hand on her head lol. Katie was ouchy! My cervix swelled when I was fully dialated due to some laser surgery I had a couple of years earlier on my cervix. But was ok in the end.

What are others previous experiences like? X
(on phone so may be some typos :p)

I forgot about Folic Acid! Better go get some!!!

xxx

Been taking it since the day I had my implant out :) organised for a change :)

How do any if u feel about adding to fcebook. If u r ok pm me x

Name: Jessica
Baby #: 2
Number of cycles it has taken to get your BFP: 1
Other half's name: Nolan
Other half's age: 24
Ovulation date (if known): I think August 28th
Estimate due date (if known): May 20th- will find out in about 3 hrs at u/s though!
What did you do differently this cycle?: nothing, just wanted a baby!
Have you had any symptoms yet?: nauseous, some cramping, my breasts are sore, but only when my LO nurses, tired

What are others previous experiences like? X
QUOTE].

oh my goodness, my labor was so long and painful! I finally broke down and had the epidural maybe 13 hrs in and it wore off after just a few hrs. When I pushed, I am convinced that it was 100% worn off but will never know for sure I guess. I tore very badly and it took about 5 weeks of having to wear an icepack in my panties for me to feel better. I like my OBGYN sooo much better this time around, so hopefully I can address these issues and not have a repeat. Long labor is okay- I decided this time I will just medicate and not hold onto the idea that I want a natural birth. To be honest, I am partly excited for labor. I felt so close to me DH during it, and it brought us closer. We talked about it for months as though we were war buddies in Nam.

I'll probably give it a miss til I am further along - no one wants to see my flabby belly lol. But maybe those who do want to do it can post every weekend? x

I agree No one want's to see mine either :)

name: Jessica
baby #: 2
number of cycles it has taken to get your bfp: 1
other half's name: Nolan
other half's age: 24
ovulation date (if known): I think august 28th
estimate due date (if known): May 20th- will find out in about 3 hrs at u/s though!
What did you do differently this cycle?: Nothing, just wanted a baby!
Have you had any symptoms yet?: Nauseous, some cramping, my breasts are sore, but only when my lo nurses, tired

good luck today at your u/s!!

Hi Girls

Welcome to the new darlings/junebugs :hugs:

I agree about once a month starting November for bump pics, sounds good to me :thumbup:

How are you all today?

My labour started with my waters breaking, reached 7cm quickly then slowed right down. They put me on the drip to try and speed things up. After about 10 hours the consultant decided they wanted to examine me and decide what to do but they were delayed. Midwife told me it was almost certain I would need a c section as LO was back to back and had her head at a funny angle, so she offered me an epidural as I would need a spinal block anyway. Had it and I could have kissed the anaesthetist!! Consultant came and examined me and decided to prep me for c section, take me to theatre and try once to turn LO using forceps, if that failed it was a section. They managed to turn her and I was able to push her out. I found the labour and delivery fine, however the recovery after was awful!! I would go through labour and delivery anytime over the recovery I had :cry:

minidancer,
i agree- the recovery is the worst! i was NOT prepared for that. It took my bestfriend 5 months to recover though, so I am just glad mine wasnt THAT bad.

Hi Girls

Welcome to the new darlings/junebugs :hugs:

I agree about once a month starting November for bump pics, sounds good to me :thumbup:

How are you all today?

My labour started with my waters breaking, reached 7cm quickly then slowed right down. They put me on the drip to try and speed things up. After about 10 hours the consultant decided they wanted to examine me and decide what to do but they were delayed. Midwife told me it was almost certain I would need a c section as LO was back to back and had her head at a funny angle, so she offered me an epidural as I would need a spinal block anyway. Had it and I could have kissed the anaesthetist!! Consultant came and examined me and decided to prep me for c section, take me to theatre and try once to turn LO using forceps, if that failed it was a section. They managed to turn her and I was able to push her out. I found the labour and delivery fine, however the recovery after was awful!! I would go through labour and delivery anytime over the recovery I had :cry:

I think I agree with the others and I'll not put any of my bump pics up until I have an actual bump as I don't have the flattest stomach in the world :)

So is anyone feeling nervous or is everyone just excited? I've been analysing every twinge up to now but I think I'm actually starting to believe that this little one is going to make it!

I know Jessica, they always seem to tell you about how painful labour and delivery can be but never seem to warn you about afterwards :nope:

I am hopeful that this time I won't need forceps so won't need an episiotomy, I think I would rather have a c section than another episiotomy!!

Well girls I just phoned my wee local midwife unit and I don't need to go to my GP for a referral :happydance: Even better I have my first scan booked for the 14th of October, I am soooo excited :happydance:

I know Jessica, they always seem to tell you about how painful labour and delivery can be but never seem to warn you about afterwards :nope:

I am hopeful that this time I won't need forceps so won't need an episiotomy, I think I would rather have a c section than another episiotomy!!

That's interesting, i wish I had gotten an episiotomy earlier than I did. I didnt want one, and I think that is why I tore so much. Once I agreed to it, she was out the next push. Meanwhile, they spent over an hr stitching up my 2nd degree tears. I pushed for almost two hours, I wonder what it would have been if I had just said yes earlier.

I think there is a lot of debate about tearing naturally vs an episiotomy, some say you heal better and easier when you tear naturally but others say there is more control with an episiotomy therefore the doctors can decide how much you need cut :shrug:

I am keeping positive that this time I will come out of it without even a scratch, ha ha wishful thinking :haha:

Hi! Mind if I join?

Name: Brandy

Baby #: 3 (4 pregnancies)

Number of cycles it has taken to get your BFP: First cycle really trying since we lost our baby in April

Other half's name: Kevin

Other half's age: 36

Ovulation date (if known): Sept 6th

Estimate due date (if known): May 29th, 2012

What did you do differently this cycle?: Baby danced like crazy people!

Have you had any symptoms yet?: I have been throwing up off and on for 4 days, boobs are sore, cramping

Hi! Mind if I join?

Name: Brandy

Baby #: 3 (4 pregnancies)

Number of cycles it has taken to get your BFP: First cycle really trying since we lost our baby in April

Other half's name: Kevin

Other half's age: 36

Ovulation date (if known): Sept 6th

Estimate due date (if known): May 29th, 2012

What did you do differently this cycle?: Baby danced like crazy people!

Have you had any symptoms yet?: I have been throwing up off and on for 4 days, boobs are sore, cramping

YAY!!! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->