Darnit :( Bought some new pregnancy capsules annnnd...

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
...after breaking the seal and taking one, I set them down and then I notice that they expired in July! At that stage I'd only been pregnant for a month :wacko:

I'm not worried about the fact that I've taken one, just that they cost me $40 and I never bothered to check the expiry before I opened them. Not that I should normally have to anyway...but what do you ladies think, should I take them back? CAN I take them back, seeing as the seal is broken? I don't have a heck of a lot of spare money lying around, otherwise I'd just buy some more and not worry about it.

I hope I can get a replacement :nope:

I can't imagine why they wouldn't take it back, especially if you have the receipt to prove you only just bought them. I'd give it a try and explain you only checked the expiration after taking the first one. While it's good to be diligent about checking those dates, it's their responsibility not to stock the shelves and sell expired goods.

Definately take them back! I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to sell things if they are out of date without notice (if they're selling them off cheap cause the date is up etc) you shouldn have a problem, and tell them to check their stock too, they probably have a few out of date ones! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->