Dating Scans

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have a dating scan next Tuesday, and i'll be 6w4d (by my calculations)..

Has anyone else had a scan roughly at this time and what did you see?

I'm wondering if I should just wait for the following week to have it done. I had it done with DS at 6w sometime and saw a little blob :)

TIA xx

I waited till 8 weeks this time. But with my 3rd DS at 6 weeks one day i seen a tiny blob with a heart beat of 120 bpm.

I have mine a week from today I'll be 6+ 4 too !! I'm hoping to see a little flickering heart :) I had one for my youngest at 6+6 and was put ahead 4 days to 7+3 (he was a big boy !) and we saw a heart beat and an adorable little jelly bean

We had our scan yesterday at 7+1 and our baby has been named splodge as that's what it looks like lol. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat too! With my first we had a scan at 6+1 and it was a little flicker of the heartbeat we saw.

I had a scan on Weds I was 6+2, they didn't measure anything and could only see gestational sack, yolk and possibly fetal pole. Didn't see a heartbeat and I'm now on the longest 2 week wait of my life even though the sonographer didn't seem concerned. This was an abdominal scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->