dawning on me

spicyorange

Reaction score
It's actually dawning on me that next year, as in the one the starts next month, in 31 days time, will be the year we ttc. Given how fast 2013 has gone by it will be no time before it's here. Iv wanted this so long and it's been so far away for so long to realise that it's nearly in touching distance is actually a bit scary. I think dh actually does want this baby now, rather than just wanting me to be to be happy. I can tell he will be an awesome dad. Has anyone bottled out when it came to it? This time next year I'll either be pregnant or ttc and that scary...

By the time it comes round you won't be scared you'll just be ready for it! That's the benefit of WTT and really thought about when is a good time and being both emotionally and practically ready (although I'm sure there will still be that moment of 'omg, are we really doing this?!') And you're right- the time will fly by!:flower:

Exciting! Good luck.

I don't think me and hubby gave it much thought last time we ttc.

yea it is scary to think about it and whether we will get cold feet when the time comes!!! hard to know I think it will fly by too

We've been waiting 3 years, and are due to start TTC after my next AF. I'm excited but still not 100% convinced I won't bottle it ;) It's the biggest change you're ever likely to make to your life, it's natural to have apprehensions (at least that's what I tell myself...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->